Read the untranslated law here: http://lex.justice.md/index.php?action=view&view=doc&lang=1&id=363774
In furtherance of the provisions of article 13 of law No. 156-XIV of 14 October 1998 relating to the pensions of State social insurance (republished in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, nr. 42-44, art. 247), with subsequent amendments and additions, the Government DECIDES: 1. indexation coefficient of benefits in the year 2016 in size of 10.1%, based on the annual increase of the consumer price index of 9.7% and annual growth of average salary in the country the previous year by 10,5%.
2. From 1 April 2016 are indexed: 1) all types of pensions established and revised by law No. 156-XIV of 14 October 1998 relating to the pensions of State social insurance;
2) pensions for seniority, determined in accordance with law No. 437-XII of 27 December 1990 concerning the provision of pensions in the Republic of Moldova and Government decision No. 865 of 29 December 1992 in respect of pensions for seniority of work in the field of education and health care ", which shall be paid from the State social insurance budget;
3 civil servants pensions), established under the law on civil service no. 443-XIII of 4 May 1995;
4) Customs officers ' pensions, established under the law on customs service no. 1150-XIV of July 20, 2000;
5 invalidity allowances), established under the law on insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases No. 756-XIV of 24 December 1999.
3. the indexation of pensions of Deputies, members of the Government, civil servants, local elected officials, prosecutors, some categories of workers in the field of culture and customs officers will perform only part of a pension paid from State social insurance budget. From 1 April 2016 the amount of the minimum indexed pension is: 844.71 lei-pension for age limit for workers in agriculture;
948.84 lei-pension for age limit of other beneficiaries of old-age pension;
675.02 lei-pension for invalidity degree;
651.84 lei-pension for invalidity degree;
459.00 lei-pension for invalidity of III degree.
5. The difference between the amount of the minimum pension and the pension amount indexed calculated shall be paid from the State budget. Starting April 1, 2016:1) indexing coefficient of periodic payments capitalized, established under law No. 123-XIV of 30 July 1998 concerning the capitalization of recurring payments, the size of 10.1%;
2) indexation that monthly payments to beneficiaries in capitalised following a work accident, have suffered a trauma or have contracted an occupational disease because of the enterprise without succession law, wound up at a later date, shall be made from the State budget;
3) indexing monthly payments capitalized beneficiaries who, as a result of a work accident, have suffered a trauma or have contracted an occupational disease by the fault of the company, shall be disposed of at a later date the budget of State social insurance. On April 1, 2016 are indexed: 1) pensions established under law No. 909-XII of 30 January 1992 on the social protection of citizens who suffered from the Chernobyl catastrophe in size of 10.1%;
2 monthly monetary compensation) in Exchange for the food and dietary supplements that help eliminate radionuclides from the body for people participating in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophe and the experiences of nuclear damage with ionizing radiation and their consequences in civil or military nuclear objectives established pursuant to law No. 909-XII of 30 January 1992 on the social protection of citizens who suffered from the Chernobyl catastrophe in size of 9.7%, based on the average annual growth of the consumer price index for the previous year.
From 1 April 2016 compensation shall be fixed in amount indexed.
8. From 1 April 2016 indexed pensions established under the pensions of servicemen and persons of the body and the organs of internal affairs troops nr. 1544-XII dated 23 June 1993, of 9,7%, based on the average annual growth of the consumer price index for the previous year.
From 1 April 2016 minimum pensions shall be determined in the indexed amount.
9. Expenses related to the execution of the provisions of paragraph 2 and subparagraph 6 point 3) will be covered from State social insurance budget, and of section 5, point 6 subparagraph 2) and points 7 and 8 of this decision from the State budget.
Prime Minister Pavel FILIP
Search Translated Laws of Moldova