Regarding The Announcement Of The Competition To Fill The Office Of Vice-President Of The College Of Civil, Commercial And Administrative Law Of The Supreme Court Of Justice, The Vice-President Of The Court Of Justice And Judge Of The Cahul Comrat Cour...
Original Language Title: cu privire la anunţarea concursului pentru suplinirea funcţiei de vicepreședinte al Colegiului civil, comercial și de contencios administrativ al CSJ, vicepreședinte al Judecătoriei Cahul șide judecător la Curtea de Apel Comrat
Read the untranslated law here: http://lex.justice.md/index.php?action=view&view=doc&lang=1&id=363977
regarding the announcement of the competition to fill the Office of Vice-President of the College of civil, commercial and administrative law of the SUPREME COURT of JUSTICE, the Vice-President of the Court of Justice and judge of the Cahul Comrat Court of appeal
Published: 25.03.2016 in Official Gazette No. 69-77 art no: 462 Examining the matter regarding the announcement of the competition to fill the Office of Vice-President of the College of civil, commercial and administrative Vice President of the Supreme Court, and judge the Cahul Comrat Court of appeal (2 posts), hearing information Lord Victor, the plenum of the Supreme Council of Magistracy, pursuant to the provisions of art. 9, 91 of the law on the Supreme Court of Justice, art. 9 of the law on the status of the judge, art. 4, 81, and 24 of the law on the Superior Council of Magistracy, H a T â â T E R, and others: 1. Announces contest for the Office of Vice-President of the College of civil, commercial and administrative law of the Supreme Court of Justice.
2. substitution of Announces Vice President of Cahul Court.
3. Announces the substitution of the judge at the Comrat Court of appeal (2nd post).
4. Applicants may submit applications for participation in the contest, the Superior Council of magistrates, within 30 days after the date of publication of the decision in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.
5. Candidates will submit applications for participation in the contest in accordance with the provisions of the regulation relating to the register of participants in the contest winners of the judge, the President or Vice-President of the Court, approved by Resolution MSC No. 418/17 of 2 June 2015, published in Monitorul Oficial nr. 247-252 of 04.09.2015.
6. additional information can be obtained at the Secretariat collaborators Superior Council of Magistracy (mun. Chisinau, Eminescu str. 5, Tel.: 08-08-99, 99-08-03).
7. The decision shall be published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova and on the website of the higher magistrates Council (URwww.csm.md).
Search Translated Laws of Moldova