The Ministry of agriculture and food industry of the Republic of Moldova, the central body of the public administration;
Employers, represented by the National Federation of employers in agriculture and food industry, Unions of agro-food and related branches, represented by the National Federation of agricultural Unions "AGROINDSIND" from Moldova, have DECIDED: it changes and make collective Convention (branch level) for the years 2015-2017, as follows: 1. point 24 Table will be as follows field of activity:
The tariff salary for the first category of qualification (lei)
1. Agriculture-machine operators, skilled employees and stockyard workers
2. Manufacturing, including food
-meat and milk processing 2300
-sugar production and extraction of oils
-perfumery and cosmetics 2300
-wine and spirits
-confectionery, soft drinks and bakery
3. Related branches *
-mining, quarrying and probes
(* for drives that have affiliated unions "Agroindsind" at FNSAA)
2. Section 25 will have the following editorial board: "25. Tariff for network specialists and applies to workers in all units with financial autonomy as follows: category of qualification
3.17 2.9 3.8 5.0 3.48 4.2 tarifari 4.6 5.8 Coefficients for classes I-VIII qualification shall be negotiated (indicated in the table are the minimum and maximum sizes. The minimum are required, and the larger negotiated). For classes IX-XXIV in table are indicated the minimum sizes of the tarifari coefficients, which are mandatory, while the larger negotiated ".
3. In paragraph 29, further added the following sentence: "for the units experiencing high turnover and failure of frames qualified minimum salary increase 5-10% is being set up for a work unit from 1-5 years".
4. In paragraph 41, the words ". .. .the level of unity", the following words shall be added: "-leave extra for working in shifts and hours."
5. Paragraph 42 further completed with the following: "The enterprises where production activity provides for the performance of work in need during the night hours, for workers who satisfy these works, to be granted additional leave for a minimum of 40 night shifts worked per year-one for every year worked, but no more than 4 days. To work in two shifts, with no night hours-to one day work for two years, but no more than 2 days.
6. in chapter VI1 "work of women and children," added a new point with the following content: "585. Women employed in the work, who have children aged up to 1.5 years, labor day is reduced by two hours ".
7. In paragraph 65, paragraph 2 after the words ' ... in the amount of 1% of the total monthly salary ... "add the words" .. .and other salary payments, including payments for the unemployed... "and further after the text.
Minister of Agriculture President National Federation President National Federation and food industry of employers in agriculture and Agricultural trade unions in the food industry of Moldova "AGROINDSIND"
in the Republic of Moldova in the Republic of Moldova _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E GALVEZ Abbey Slusari S. AMIT