The Parliament adopts this organic law.
Art. I.-Law nr. 220-XVI dated 19 October 2007 on State registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, nr. 184-187, art. 711), as amended, is modified and completed as follows: 1. In article 2, the term "one-stop shop principle" shall be replaced with the term "one-stop shop" to state registration with the following content: "one-stop shop at State registration (hereinafter referred to as one-stop shop)-the mechanism by which the State registration body shall grant the parties involved in entrepreneurial activity, through a single point of reception, consultation regarding legal formalities relating to the establishment and registration of legal entity and individual entrepreneur, verification of the name of the legal person, acts of incorporation, State registration, the publication of information in the electronic Bulletin, as well as obtain information necessary for registration via electronic networks, from public authorities, without the involvement of the applicant's registration, and presents information from the State Register of legal entities and State Register of individual entrepreneurs of public authorities to take the tax records, statistics, medical and social; ".
2. Article 4 shall read as follows: "Article 4. The fee for State registration and provision of information (1) the State registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, registration of amendments in the constituent documents and the data entered in the State register and the services shall be carried out in accordance with the duties set out in the annex, part and parcel of the present law.
(2) Re-legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, amending its legislation, shall be carried out free of charge.
(3) the information in the State Register of public authorities shall be provided free of charge in electronic format.
(4) in the case of services provided through ghișeului, single as well as other services. 35, these shall be carried out at the expense of the State registration, without charging additional payments from an applicant.
(5) the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2. (4) apply to the registration of legal entities, their branches and representative offices, and individual entrepreneurs, including the registration of amendments in the constituent documents and the data entered in the State register, and in case of reorganization carried out through OSS.
(6) for the State registration of legal entities, their branches and representative offices, and individual entrepreneurs, and for registration of changes in the constituent documents and the data entered in the State register at the request of the applicant, as a matter of urgency for 4 hours, fees are increased by 4 times.
(7) for the provision of information in the State register and the provision of other services specified in the annex, with the exception of the bin I and items 1, 2 and 4 of annex II of the compartment, made at the request of the applicant, within 24 hours, 4 hours or 8 hours, fees shall be increased by respectively 2, 3 or 4 times.
(8) in the case of a refusal on the part of the applicant's baseless to receive the documents according to the requested service, payment for the service executed will not be returned. "
3. In article 5, paragraph (2) shall read as follows: "(2) the State registration of legal entities, their branches and representative offices, as well as individual entrepreneurs shall be carried out within the business day within 24 hours, which is calculated from the working day following that on which the necessary documents have been submitted."
4. In article 11: (a) the words ", in accordance with the principle of ghișeului unique ' are mutually exclusive;
article is supplemented with paragraph 21 with the following contents: "(21) in the procedure of State registration, the State registration body will perform the registration process (the record), statistics on social, medical and legal entity submission of authorities concerned, in electronic format, of the data relating to its registration under article 4. 33 para. (1) with the release of the person concerned to legal notice. "
5. Article 28 shall be supplemented by: (31) with the following contents: "(31) in the procedure of State registration, the State registration body will perform the registration process (the record), statistics, medical and social entrepreneur by transmission authorities concerned individually, in electronic format, of the data relating to registration under article 4. 33 para. (2) with the release of the reminder for the individual entrepreneur concerned. "in paragraph (4) shall be repealed.
6. The Act is supplemented by article 341 the following: ' article 341. Public access to information from the State Register (1) the State registration Body assures public viewing of information in the State register on its website.
(2) the information referred to in paragraph 1 shall be public. (1) contains data relating to the person's legal name, legal form of organization identification number (ISSUED IDNO), date, location, name and surname of the Manager, the name or business name of the founders (members) and the size of their participation shares in the share capital of legal entity status (passive, inactive, in the process of reorganization or liquidation, suspension of activity), as well as the surname, forename, date of registration identification number (on WHOSE BEHALF) of the individual entrepreneur and the termination of its data.
(3) the information referred to in paragraph 1. (2) are updated each working day.
(4) the information referred to in paragraph 1. (2) are available for viewing and fixing any date from the time of registration and before the termination of the legal entity or individual entrepreneur.
(5) viewing and accessing data from the State register, referred to in paragraph 1. (2) shall be carried out free of charge.
(6) the information placed on the website of the State registration body shall be considered as official information. The State registration body shall assume responsibility for the accuracy of the information entered. "
7. Article 36 shall be supplemented by paragraphs (11) to (14) with the following contents: "(11) activity and conduct a Registrar are assessed once a year, and the findings should be reported in the assessment.
(12) the results of the assessment service of the Registrar shall be taken into account when making decisions regarding: a) the establishment increases of benefits, and other add-ons to salary;
(13) the decisions specified in paragraph 1. (12) it is confirmed by the Act of the person who has legal jurisdiction of appointment.
(14) the manner, conditions and criteria for the evaluation of service of the Registrar are set out by the Ministry of Justice. "
8. The Act is supplemented by an annex with the following contents: annex Art. II.-the annex to law No. 160 of 22 July 2011 resolution through the authorization of entrepreneurial activity (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2011, no. 170-175, art. 494), as amended, section "Ministry of Justice/State Chamber of registration ' shall read as follows: the Ministry of Justice/State Chamber of registration
State registration of legal entities, branches and representations thereof 1149 lei Without time limit
State registration of individual entrepreneurs
Without time limit