Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 239 in Riga March 10, 2009 (pr. 45. § 17) the rules on the "operational programme infrastructure and services" in addition to the activity of the "small 126.96.36.199. port infrastructure improvements" Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures for implementing the action programme "infrastructure and services" Appendix 3.2. Priority Areas and the availability of "reach" UR3.2.1.pas "contributes to accessibility and transport systems development" 188.8.131.52. activity "small port infrastructure" (hereinafter activity);
1.2 project submission evaluation criteria;
1.3. the requirements of the project the applicant (hereinafter referred to as project applicant);
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, the competent authorities and the authorities of functional cooperation in the form of subordination.
2. The purpose of the activity is to provide a stable regional transport port operations that involve the international carriage of goods, thus ensuring the functioning of ports and promoting the development of the region.
3. activities to target shippers and recipients, as well as the population in the regions where the port is located.
4. the activity exercised limited project application selection.
5. applicant activity within a project may be a small port authority.
6. the overall activity on the available public funds is 4 134 141 lats, including the European regional development fund co-financing amount is LVL 3 514 020. National co-financing provides the project applicant. The minimum national co-financing amount is 15 percent of the project total eligible costs – 620 121 lats.
7. minimum European regional development fund co-financing of the project total eligible costs per project is $351 402. The maximum of the European regional development fund co-financing of the project total eligible costs per project is 1 757 010 lats. The European Regional Development Fund funding intensity does not exceed 85 percent of the project's total eligible costs.
II. The responsible authority and the liaison body for the implementation of the activity 8 provide the responsible authority and the liaison body.
9. the competent authority is the Ministry of transport.
10. the cooperation body is the Central Finance and contracting agency.
11. the responsible authority and cooperation authority closed interdepartmental agreement, to ensure the continued cooperation of the competent authorities and bodies in the implementation of cooperation activities carried out by the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management in article 13 of the law.
12. Responsible authorities and cooperation bodies competence: 12.1. the responsible authority has the following rights and obligations: 12.1.1. ensure the management of the implementation of the activity, analyze the problems in the implementation of the activity and provide the managing authority and the Monitoring Committee proposals for the improvement of the implementation of the activity;
12.1.2. create project submission Evaluation Commission;
12.1.3. to develop and approve the project application assessment methodology and forms;
12.1.4. publish project application assessment methodology and the form of the Ministry of transport website on the internet at www.sam.gov.lv;
12.1.5. ensure the evaluation of the application of the project;
12.1.6. to take a decision on the application for the approval of the project, the definition provided in the order confirmation or rejection and inform the applicant of the project;
12.1.7. provide activities for the supervision and control of the implementation, including the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1083/2006), 1 and article 93, paragraph 2, of the enforcement activities;
12.1.8. the arrangements laid down in the legislation of European Union fund management information system design and use, collect information about project submissions;
12.2. cooperation authority has the following rights and obligations: 12.2.1. develop draft agreement for the implementation of the project;
12.2.2. to conclude an agreement with the beneficiary of the financing for the implementation of the project;
12.2.3. consider funding requested procurement plan and submit it to the procurement monitoring Bureau;
12.2.4. provide information to the State budget shall be prepared at the request of the horse under the regulations establishing procedures for public financial management and planning of national budgetary resources to fund the European Union back the līdzfinan projects, making payments and for the preparation of declarations of expenditure;
12.2.5. to consider and approve the financing requested progress reports submitted to and make a request for payment check, confirm payment requests included attributable expenditure amounts, prepare payment orders and submit them to the paying authority;
12.2.6. to prepare the statement of expenditure and to present its leading body;
12.2.7. prepare forecasts of payment and submit the payment authority and the managing body;
12.2.8. ensure project risk assessments, prepare each year a draft site plan of inspections, to ensure the tests project locations;
12.2.9. publish homepage on the internet (www.cfla.gov.lv) for information on projects;
12.2.10. ensure accumulation of information about projects and the transfer of this information to inform the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system;
12.2.11. European Union structural and cohesion funds control law in order to plan and implement information and publicity measures at project level (including to provide information about the recipient of the funding agreement conditions) and monitor the publicity measures project locations;
12.2.12. quarterly according to the competency to prepare a report on financial resources learning and progress in the implementation of activities, outcomes and performance indicators, as well as in the course of implementing projects, the problems identified and to submit it to the competent authority;
12.2.13. ensure projects monitoring and control (including the Council Regulation No 1083/2006 and article 93, paragraph 2, of the enforcement principle, project level);
12.2.14. make amendments to the agreement, if necessary, in coordination with the responsible authority.
13. Cooperation authority has functional authority.
III. eligible activities of the project, eligible and non-eligible costs of the project assisted in 14 steps are moles and sharing structures, waterworks reconstruction of coastal construction, ship-shore channel and its working capital requirement of the deepening of the port of thorium little ports where international carriage of goods.
15. activities will be supported only the public infrastructure that is freely available to any user on a non-discriminatory principles, thus not causing direct or indirect advantages, not least the port headquarters, not the port infrastructure and user without affecting competition in the European Union's internal market.
16. the eligible costs of the project are: 16.1. costs incurred from the date of entry into force of the provisions;
16.2. site preparation and harvesting;
16.3. the construction works;
16.4. the Superintendence;
16.5. the inspection;
16.6. environmental compliance costs;
16.7. to fire safety and other requirements of the security-related costs;
16.8. the main activity required for the acquisition and installation of equipment;
16.10. the infrastructure belonging to the inženiertīkl complex of construction works;
16.11 publicity measures, in so far as it provides for the European Union structural funds and the cohesion fund management regulatory acts;
16.12. expenditure for contingencies this provision 16.3. referred to cover – no more than five percent of the eligible cost of the project.
17. not eligible costs of the project are: 17.1. value added tax;
17.2. the acquisition of land;
17.3. designing and autoruzraudzīb;
17.4. the costs that exceed the approved project submission, the proposed amount of the eligible cost;
17.5. costs not justified by appropriate justification documentation;
10.9. the supply of services, supplies or works, the cost of purchasing, which according to the public procurement tējoš of regulated accounts regulations, had to be carried out according to the procurement procedure, but such a procedure was not carried out, or is carried out, pursuant to the law;
17.7. other provisions in this paragraph 16 does not mention costs.
18. the project cost does not include administrative costs of the project.
19. the project can include only those rules 16 and 17 above.
IV. Project selection procedure for initiating the application, project requirements and the submission of the application, the project submission form-20. the responsible authority shall send the appropriate letter, invited the applicant to submit a draft project submissions.
21. the project application selection to start in 2009.
22. the project application submitted to the responsible authorities within the prescribed period.
23. the project submission prepared Latvian language and typed according to the project application form (annex).
24. the project application must be fully completed, and the following attachments and supporting documents to: 24.1. credit guarantee letter or evidence (the municipal decision on guarantee) on ways of attracting credit resources for the implementation of the project to the extent necessary (if the applicant intends to co-finance a project from credit funds);
24.2. the project management group employed in the project manager's description of life (curriculum vitae) (this project manager is at least three years of experience in the management of transport infrastructure projects);
24.3. the project management group employed in the financial life of the accounting officer (curriculum vitae) (this accountant financier has at least three years experience in financial accounting);
15.2. the port authority decided that the port authority is ready to implement the project, indicating the amount of co-financing;
15.2. the environmental impact assessment and the final report of the environmental protection Bureau would state the opinion on the environmental impact assessment final report (if the project has undergone an environmental impact assessment);
24.6. regional environmental management issued rules in the technical field, or a statement that the technical provisions are not required (if the project does not require an environmental impact assessment);
24.7. technical project;
15.4. the cost-benefit analysis calculation;
15.5. the right of the signature certificate – the person who signs the project submission;
24.10. other information which the applicant considers is relevant for the decision (for example, calculations, maps, diagrams);
24.11. the project electronic version of the application on a data medium (Insert documents in the form in MS Word, MS Excel format). Project submissions in the electronic version may not be included in the project application.
25. the project application to the project the applicant's signature paraksttiesīg person or authorised person.
26. the project application submitted by mail, electronically, or in person.
27. If the project application submitted by mail or in person, then: 27.1. shall submit one project application and one copy of the original;
27.2. the project's application page is numbered;
27.3. the original of the application for the project is cauršūt (caurauklot);
27.4. the project submission copy matches the original submission of the project;
17.1. project application project is added to the electronic version of the application on a data medium (Insert documents in the form in MS Word, MS Excel format). The electronic version of the application, the project can not be included in the project application attachments;
17.1. the project submission must not contain sections corrections – deletions, aizkrāsojum, deletions or additions.
28. Where the application is submitted electronically: 28.1. sent to the electronic mail address email@example.com;
28.2. the project application is signed with a secure electronic signature and confirm with the time stamp before the project submission deadline.
29. If the first application round project within the designated authority receives a project application evaluation criteria must submit appropriate project, which assigned the European regional development fund co-financing amount is less than the available to the activity of the European regional development fund co-financing amount, then for the remainder of the European regional development fund co-financing amount in 2009, the responsible authority held a second round of project submissions.
V. Project application procedures and criteria for the evaluation of 30 responsible authority leader creates a project application to the Evaluation Commission and approved its Statute.
31. the Commission is governed by a Statute approved by the responsible authority.
32. The assessment shall include the Commission of the Ministry of transport (including the authorities). Observers may participate in the evaluation the Commission managing body.
33. The evaluation the Commission shall assess the project submissions under the criteria of being administered by the project applicant eligibility criteria, project eligibility criteria, quality criteria for horizontal priorities and the funding criteria, evaluation form under "assessment" indicating compliance of the application for the project evaluation criteria ("Yes") or non-compliance with evaluation criteria ("no").
34. evaluation the Commission shall assess the project submissions to the quality criteria, evaluation forms, column "rating" refers to the number of points.
35. project submissions are evaluated according to the following criteria: administrative 21.8. the project applicant is invited to submit a project application;
35.2. the project proposal is submitted to the responsible authorities within the time limit laid down;
35.3. the project is drawn up into the application;
35.4. the project proposal is prepared for the Latvian language;
22.1. one project has been submitted to the original application and one copy (this provision does not apply if the application is submitted to the project electro electronic check document);
35.6. the original of the application for the project is cauršūt (caurauklot) (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
22.2. the project application pages are numbered (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
22.2. the project submission copy matches the original submission of the project (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
22.3. the project proposal is prepared according to the activity the project submission form;
35.10. project application is completely filled;
35.11. the project application is accompanied by all annexes and the pavaddok of the file;
35.12. If the applicant intends to co-finance a project from credit funds, is added to the credit guarantee letter or proof of the opportunities attracting credit resources for the implementation of the project to the extent necessary;
35.13. application of the project in the form of a paper document is added to the project submission in electronic version (can not add attachments);
69.35. application project financing plan and budget summary does not mean error;
35.15. application project is not discouraged, erasures, corrections to paint you, deletion or addition (this provision does not apply, if the application is filed in electronic form of the document);
35.16. project application is signed by the project applicant passed the right person or authorised person (is connected to the power card);
35.17. European regional development fund co-financing percentage and the total amount is calculated correctly;
35.18. application the project financial statement is made in local currency.
36. This provision 35.12. evidence is referred to as the decision of the local authorities guarantee the small port administration to provide co-financing.
37. project submissions valued under the following project applicant eligibility criteria: 37.1. the applicant is a small project, port authority;
37.2. the project activities within the applicant has submitted only one project submission;
37.3. the project requested by the applicant of the European regional development fund co-financing does not exceed 1 757 010 lats;
23.2. the project applicant has been declared bankrupt, being wound up, and the economic activity it is not paused or stopped;
37.5. the project applicant is not a national tax and social security payment of the debt;
23.4. the project applicant has sufficient and stable financial resources to provide the national co-financing;
37.7. increase project costs in the case of the applicant in his times project funding from its own resources;
23.5. the project application describes the implementation of the project required resources (in the number of staff involved, qualifications, responsibilities and facilities);
23.5. the project management staff have appropriate experience and project management capacity, professional and technical knowledge. Project management will be employed: 37.9.1. one project leader with at least three years of experience in the management of transport infrastructure projects;
37.9.2. one accountant, financier with at least three years of experience in financial accounting.
38. project submissions valued under the following project eligibility criteria: 38.1. project application describes the project management, implementation and monitoring of the scheme;
38.2. the project provides n + 2 and n + 3 principle;
38.3. the project has been cost-benefit analysis;
23.9. the project cost-benefit analysis is used in real financial discount rate of five percent;
38.5. the project cost-benefit analysis is used in the social discount rate – 5.5 percent;
24.0. project benefit-cost ratio (B/C) greater than one;
24.0 project viability is ensured. after its introduction – revenue after implementation of the project will cover all running costs (cash flow is positive);
24.1. the project has been carried out in the application of risk assessment and measures for risk mitigation project implementation;
24.2. the project will be completed by august 31, 2015.
38.10. European regional development fund project expenditure planned in the application are proportionate, justified, necessary for the European Regional Development Fund for the implementation of the project and provides measurable results physically;
38.11. the project planned in the application monitoring indicators are clearly defined and measurable;
38.12. small ports shipping lane and the depth of water not exceeding 6.5 metres, thus reducing the capacity of the port and freight transport efficiency;
No 38.13. port the previous year before the application of the project has provided not less than 200 thousand tonnes of goods turnover with the countries of the European Union;
the project has developed 38.14. technical project;
38.15. infrastructure projects in accordance with the law on ports "is the property of the applicant of the project or possession;
38.16. project provides access to port infrastructure sharing;
38.17. project meets the objective of the activity is to ensure a stable regional transport port operations that involve the international carriage of goods, thus ensuring the functioning of ports and promoting the development of the region;
38.18. project is not and has not been financed or co-financed from other Union financial sources as well as State and local budgets and project planned activities do not overlap with the activities financed by other activities in European Union funds and other financial instruments;
38.19. project planned in the publicity and information dissemination activities comply with the European Union fund management regulatory legislation requirements;
38.20. project cost specified in the application to the positions set out in these provisions meet the costs and the amount.
39. project submissions are evaluated according to the following quality criteria: 24.3. the project benefit-cost ratio of B/C (the calculation shall take into account user benefits – time and resource savings, operating cost reduction and cost reduction of accidents in relation to the initial investment and maintenance costs). Points are awarded according to B/C size. The criteria is 70 percent;
24.4. the project contributes to the improvement of maritime safety (criterion is five percent): 39.2.1. directly, two points;
39.2.2. indirectly-one point;
39.2.3. not least – the zero point;
39.3. the project contributes to environmental pollution risk reduction (criterion a is five percent): 39.3.1. directly, two points;
39.3.2. not directly-one point;
39.3.3. not-zero point;
24.5. the project implementation period (the criteria is 20 percent): 39.4.1. up to one year (inclusive) – three points;
39.4.2. from one to two years (including) – two points;
39.4.3. more than two years-one point.
40. project submissions valued according to the quality criteria for the following horizontal priorities: 24.9. developing projects, will be taken into account in the construction of the Republic of Latvia laws and regulatory requirements and good practices with regard to accessibility for people with functional disabilities (such as the project to which it applies);
40.2. ensuring the sustainability of the project results – object maintenance for five years after completion of the project.
41. in order to determine the total score for this provision in the criteria referred to in paragraph 39, the number of points earned in each criteria multiplied by the percentage of the proportion of the corresponding criteria.
42. the project submissions valued according to the following criteria: financing 42.1. the project submission complies with these rules, 35.2, 35.3 21.8...,.,., 22.1 22.1 22.0, 22.2, 22.3, 35.10..,.,., 35.13 35.11 35.12., 35.16., 35.18, 35.15.., 37.1, 37.2, 37.3..,.,., 37.5 23.4 23.2.,.,., 37.9 37.7 23.5., 38.1, 38.2, 38.3...,.,., 38.4 38.5 24.0 24.0, 24.1, 24.2.,.,., 38.10 38.11 38.12.,.,.,., No 38.13, 38.15 38.14 38.16.,.,., 38.18 38.17 38.19 38.20., 24.9., and 40.2. criteria referred to in that rule 39.1. , 24.4 24.4 24.5., and in the criteria referred to in point received a total of at least 90 points;
26.2. the listing of this rule 42.1. the bottom paragraph with "Yes" the estimated project submissions in descending order (starting with the highest number of points gained in the application of the project), the respective project selection round application has sufficient funding available.
Vi. Adoption of the agenda of the Commission Evaluation 43. evaluation process, assessing the application of the project initiated in compliance with the project application to the administrative evaluation criteria.
44. Where the application does not meet any of the assessment criteria (except for 22.2. these provisions, 69.35. and 35.17), application of the project's compliance with the following evaluation criteria not assessed and project submissions rejected.
45. If the project application requires clarification this provision accordingly, 69.35. and 35.17 35.7.. subparagraph, the head of the responsible authority shall take a decision on the approval of the application, the project on condition.
46. the project submissions that meet all of the criteria or administrative which required clarification under this provision, and 35.7. (a) 69.35 35.17., assessed in accordance with the eligibility criteria.
47. If the application does not meet at least one of the 37 and 38 of the provisions referred to in paragraph eligibility criteria, the application of the project compliance with quality criteria and project submission is rejected.
48. If the application complies with 37 and 38 of these rules, paragraph ERS eligibility criteria, it is assessed according to the quality criteria.
49. If the application of these provisions of the project referred to in paragraph vērtēš 39 NASA criteria is received less than 90 points, it is rejected.
50. The draft application evaluation criteria relevant project submissions are ranked in descending order according to the number of points received this rule referred to in paragraph 39 of the quality evaluation criteria.
51. Where the application does not comply with this provision the funding referred to in 42.2. award criteria, it is rejected.
52. a decision on the approval of the project application, approval or rejection provided the determining authority within five working days after the decision has been forwarded to the project applicant.
53. the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions contained in the project applicant 15 working days of notification of the decision.
54. the Commission and the responsible authority within five working days after the conditions for receipt of the supporting documents, drawing up an opinion on the conditions contained in the decision. In the opinion of Justice control is done just like the decision, which contains the conditions to control this opinion is drawn up.
55. Where the applicant has complied with the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions laid down by the responsible authority within five working days after 54 of these regulations before the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1 shall send to the applicant, project a positive opinion on the conditions contained in the decision.
56. The decision contained in the conditions are not met or are not met, this provision within the period referred to in paragraph 53, the project application is considered to have been rejected and the responsible authority within five working days after 54 of these regulations before the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1 shall send to the applicant a negative draft opinion.
VII. conditions for the implementation of the project the project applicant, 57. submitting and implementing the project, the partnership is not.
58. The beneficiary within five working days after the agreement on the conclusion of the project submitted to the cooperation in the field of public procurement laws and regulations governing the order prepare procurement plan. If necessary, the recipient of the funding of the implementation of project activities, you can update the procurement plan and submit it for examination to the cooperation.
59. According to the results of the procurement procedure is concluded with the beneficiaries of the work contract for works, supplies and services and ensure the monitoring of the implementation of the project in accordance with the agreements.
60. The beneficiary first advertised the procurement procedure not later than within three months after approval of the project application. If the contest is not enacted within that period, the authority shall decide on the cooperation agreement on the implementation of the project.
61. The beneficiary shall supply the cooperation body for full details on the implementation of the project (including project progress reports submitted and each year – a review of the implementation of the project (the pēcprojekt report)).
62. The beneficiary is entitled to an advance payment of 20% of the total approved project the European regional development fund.
63. The project will be paid by the European regional development fund in the amount of funding the types of payments (advances, intermediate payments and a final payment), their extent, and the deadline for submitting requests for payment shall be established for the implementation of a project agreement between the Agency and the beneficiary.
64. The beneficiary shall ensure that up-to-date information on the progress of the implementation of the project at least once every three months to be placed in institutions receiving funding home page on the internet (if any).
65. The beneficiary is responsible for the implementation of the project according to the approved project submission, ensuring the attainment of the objectives identified in the project.
66. the project will be implemented up to august 31, 2015. This period must be completed for all project activities and for all payments made within the project.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Finance Minister a. Slakter the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 18 March 2009.
Annex 280kb of the Ministry of transport submitted PDF version of the annex to Cabinet of 10 March 2009. Regulations No 239 Finance Minister a. Slakter States