Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1206 in Riga 2009 October 20 (pr. No 72 26) amendments to the Cabinet on July 7, 2008, Nr. 514 "in the terms of the national and European aid modalities of compensation payments in the form of a" fisheries development socio-economic measures "" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph to make the Cabinet on July 7, 2008, Nr. 514 "in the terms of the national and European aid modalities of compensation payments in the form of a" fisheries development socio-economic measures ' "(Latvian journal 2008, 106 no; 2009, no. 30.) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 2 by the following: "2. the objective of the measure is to promote the efficiency and competitiveness of fisheries, as well as to offer the possibility to retire prematurely older fishermen who worked on ships entering divisions (including slicing for scrapping) or use for other purposes (outside of the fishery) legislation on the national and European aid arrangements in the fisheries development measure" a complete cessation of fishing activities ' in the order (hereinafter referred to as the "complete cessation of fishing activities)."
2. Supplement with 2.1 and 2.2 the following: "2.1 field support department after coordination with the Ministry of agriculture in the newspaper" journal "month in advance announcing the date when a project application will be launched, and the amount of public funding allocated. Project submissions are accepted throughout the calendar year to December 15 and collects rounds. The conclusion of each round of the fifteenth of the month.
2.2 If the project application in the year of the adoption of draft submissions are submitted for less than the amount of public funds, the Ministry of agriculture, the public financing part remaining is transferred to the next year. "
3. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the projects implemented in the form of compensation payments. Logon conditions, project submission evaluation, decision making and communication takes place in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for granting state aid in the European Union for the development of the rural and fisheries, in so far as they are not inconsistent with these rules. "
4. Delete paragraph 8.4 and 9.6.
5. Supplement to chapter I, paragraph 9.1 following: "beneficiary on 9.1 support the decision on the application for the approval of the project is in force for one year to work to stop any fishing vessel (if receives compensation) or completely stopped economic activity or working relationship fisheries (if they get early pension)."
6. Delete paragraph 10.2.
7. Express 10.3. subparagraph by the following: "10.3. copy of the contract of employment or employer's certificate attesting that the applicant in the last two years of at least 12 months has been working on a fishing vessel, which totally interrupted fishing activities including termination date;".
8. Supplement with the bottom paragraph in this section 10.4: "10.4. passport copy."
9. Amend paragraph 11.2.
10. Express 11.3. subparagraph by the following: "11.3. a copy of the contract of employment or employer's certificate attesting that the applicant is at least five years in the last seven years has worked on the Latvian fishing vessels and at least the last six months has been working on a fishing vessel, which totally interrupted fishing activities including termination date;".
11. Delete paragraph 11.4., the words "the presentation of the original".
12. Supplement with 13.1 points by the following: "13.1 field support service compensation shall be paid within one month of the decision on the application for the approval of the project."
13. Express points 14 and 15 by the following: "14. If the beneficiary resumes work on fishing vessels more than a year after the rural support service of the decision on the application of the project approval, entry into force, the beneficiary of the aid within 10 working days of the resumption of work in writing inform the rural support service and repay compensation received in proportion to the number of days left in the year.
15. If the beneficiary violates this provision of the conditions referred to in paragraph 14, it received the full amount of the aid shall repay the rural support service. "
14. Replace the figure in paragraph 16.5 and the word "with" in paragraph 9.6. number and the word "9.1".
15. Replace paragraph 17 numbers in "10.2., 10.3, 11.2." with the number "10.3".
16. Express 18 as follows: "6. the beneficiary after the fishing vessel full suspension of fishing activities may receive one of the forms of aid, compensation or early retirement."
17. Add to paragraph 19 with the second and third sentence as follows: "after the compensation to compensation or early retirement may be eligible after three years. After the early pension the eligible again cannot. "
18. The deletion of chapter IV.
19. Make the new version of the annex (annex).
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky Minister of Agriculture j. Dūklav Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by October 28, 2009.
Attachments in WORD format submitted to the Ministry of agriculture in annex Cabinet 20 October 2009. Regulations No 1206 "Cabinet on July 7, 2008. Regulations No 514 farming Minister j. Dūklav in