Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1300 in 2009 of 10 November (pr. No 79 5. §) Cabinet 1 august 2006 Regulation No 632 "consumer protection regulations" Issued by the Center in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16(1) first subparagraph make the Cabinet 1 august 2006 Regulation No 632 "consumer protection regulations of the Centre" (Latvian journal, 2006, 125 no) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 2 by the following: "2. the Centre's objective is to implement the consumer rights and interests , market surveillance, as well as the system of dangerous equipment and monitoring of metrology mentēt. "
2. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the competence of the Centre is the consumer protection law and other laws and the rights and obligations set out in the implementation of the performance unfunkcij of the rights and interests of the consumers protection, market surveillance, as well as the supervision of dangerous equipment and regulated in the Metrology field."
3. Make the following paragraph 4.4: "4.4. to request additional information on goods and services, as well as the producers, sellers, service providers, users, or the means of measuring hazardous facilities, as well as the possessor to control requirements for additional disclosure;".
4. Make 4.9 section as follows: "4.9. inform manufacturers, vendors, service providers, users and the means of measuring hazardous equipment for their duties the possessor of the statutory requirement;".
5. Add to 4.11 subparagraph after the word "ads" with the words "and commercial practice".
6. Express 4.23 4.24, 4.25, and 4.26 subparagraph by the following: "4.23 to monitor and control compliance with the laws and the supervision of dangerous equipment;
4.24. investigate hazardous emergency equipment;
4.25. maintain register of hazardous installations;
4.26. in accordance with the competency to participate in legislative drafting working groups and to provide suggestions for the development of the law of consumer protection, dangerous equipment in the monitoring and the state metrological control and supervision; ".
7. Supplement with 4.27, 4.28 and 4.29 4.30, subparagraph by the following: "4.27 to inform the national regulatory authority or authorities concerned, if it is found that officials were unaware of the law or other legislative requirements, monitoring of hazardous installations;
4.28 to cooperate with international institutions and non-governmental organisations active in consumer protection, market surveillance, metrology and regulatory supervision of dangerous equipment;
4.29. to represent consumer interests in the special committees and the setting-up of transnational cooperation networks;
4.30. perform other tasks in accordance with the laws and regulations governing consumer rights and interests protection, market surveillance, promotion, commercial practices, an information society service, metrology and monitoring of dangerous equipment. "
8. Express 6.1. subparagraph by the following: "6.1. without a special permit, fees and other restrictions to attend any buildings, facilities, areas and other places where the production or use of goods production, warehousing, sales or services, as well as sites that use the state metrological control of measuring instruments and subject to monitoring and controlling the dangerous equipment and these regulations and other legislation in certain assignments of consumer rights and interests protection , market surveillance, metrology and regulatory supervision of dangerous equipment; ".
9. Express 6.4, 6.5 and 6.6. following paragraph: "6.4. identify producers, sellers, service providers, the possessor of dangerous equipment and measuring features for users or their authorised representatives which must provide a written answer, explanation or information centre or to prevent the infringement of the law;
6.5. to draw up legislation for compliance with the laws and the Centre's competence in the areas to carry out mystery shopping and kontrolpasūtījum, as well as to draw up the relevant infringement administered by protocols, review of administrative offences and impose administrative sanctions;
6.6. the laws and regulations in order to request and receive free product samples in the laboratory or other expertise; ".
10. Express 6.7.2. subparagraph by the following: "item 6.7.2 is not secured with the attestation of conformity or approval, or have reason to believe that the product is not supplied with attestations of conformity or approval;".
11. Replace paragraph 6.7.3., the word "danger" with the words "non-compliance with the safety requirements".
12. To supplement the rules with the bottom paragraph 6.7.1 as follows: "stop hazardous machine 6.7.1, if found non-compliance with the requirements of the laws which may be in danger to human life or health, the environment and material value;".
13. Express 6.9. and 6.10. subparagraph by the following: "6.9. request that producers, sellers, service providers, users and the means of measuring hazardous equipment proprietors provides object, the object's officers or other representative present during controls, as well as, if necessary, to call witnesses and carry out controls without the presence of a representative of the object, if the manufacturer, vendor, service provider, or if the means of measuring the dangerous equipment failure the holder of the claim;
6.10. to require manufacturers, vendors, service providers, users and the means of measuring hazardous equipment proprietors enforced legislation requirements and prevent non-compliance. "
14. Express 6.13. subparagraph by the following: "6.13. to exercise other rights that certain consumer rights and interests protection, market surveillance, supervision of dangerous equipment and Metrology laws and regulations governing."
15. Express 9 and paragraph 10 by the following: "9. the Centre's officials issued regulations can be challenged, by the Director of the Centre for the application. Center Director to succeed administrative provisions may appeal to the District Administrative Court of the administrative procedure law.
10. the Centre's actual action of officials may be appealed by submitting a respective application to the Director of the Centre. The Director of the Centre's actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of the economy. The Ministry's decision may appeal to the district administrative court administrative law. "
Prime Minister v. Economic Minister Dombrovskis a. camphor Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force with the 14 November 2009.