Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 386 Riga 2010 April 20th (Mon. No 20 49) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 July 2009. Regulations No 773 "rules on" operational programme infrastructure and services "184.108.40.206.2. apakšaktivitāt" Appendix Waterworks structures reconstruction of flood risks and threat reduction "issued under the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management law, article 18, paragraph 10 do cabinet 14 July 2009. Regulations No 773" rules on "operational programme infrastructure and services" 220.127.116.11.2. apakšaktivitāt "Appendix Waterworks structures reconstruction of flood risk prevention and risk reduction" (Latvian journal 2009, no. 116, 200.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "in the text of the provisions of the European regional development fund co-financing" (fold) with the words "the European regional development fund" (the fold).
2. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the activities to be implemented under project 100 percent financed by the European regional development fund. Activity available European regional development fund is LVL 3 514 020. "
3. Express 5.3. subparagraph by the following: "3.3. European regional development fund and the use of funds in accordance with the terms of the agreement concluded with the beneficiary;".
4. Supplement with 8.5 and 8.6. subparagraph by the following: "8.5. publicity expenses, if the relevant public services do not exceed minimum requirements set by the Commission on 8 December 2006, Regulation (EC) no 1828/2006 laying down provisions for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund, and the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1080/2006 on the European regional development fund , article 8;
8.6. the value added tax costs, if they have not recovered from the State budget. "
5. To supplement the provisions under point 8.1 as follows: "project preparation costs 8.1, autoruzraudzīb and building costs, as well as publicity costs of measures (this rule 8.1., 8.2. and 8.5) are eligible if they are justified by a service or works contract (joint construction and design contracts)."
6. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. the total budget of the project comprises also financial contingency reserve, which can be up to five percent of this rule 8.3 and 8.4 in the above eligible costs. The financial reserve of the project uses this rule 8.3 and 8.4. eligible costs referred to in (a), before the use of financial reserves by appropriate amendments to the arrangement. "
7. Supplement with 11.3 and 11.4. this point.: "11.3. value added tax costs recoverable from the State budget;
11.4. the publicity expenses, if the relevant public services exceeds the minimum requirements set by the Commission on 8 December 2006, Regulation (EC) no 1828/2006 laying down provisions for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund, and the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1080/2006 on the European regional development fund Article 8. "
8. Make the following paragraph 16: "16. selection of projects application issued two selection rounds according to the respective selection round available for the European Regional Development Fund funding funds: 16.1. application for the first round of projects available for the European regional development fund is LVL 1 757 011;
16.2. the second project application selection round for the European regional development fund is LVL 1 757 009;
16.3. If the first application round of projects available for the European regional development fund, the financing is not granted or used, it directs the second project application selection round of financing. "
9. Delete paragraph 20.
10. Replace paragraph 23, the words "and the numbers 34, 35, 36 and 37, 38, 39 or 40, 41, 42, 43" with numbers and words "32, 33, 34 and 35, 36, 37 or 38., 39, 40, 41 the point".
11. Replace paragraph 24, the number "45" with the number "43".
12. Make 25 as follows: "25. the responsible authority shall create an open project application selection by the European regional development fund project submission Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission assessment) and approved its Statute. The Evaluation Commission is composed of the responsible authority, the Ministry of environment, the cooperation of the authorities, the local Union of Latvia, as well as the Environmental Advisory Council, and the Association "Civil Alliance". If the Environmental Advisory Council or association "Civil Alliance" two weeks after authorities received the letter puts forward the Evaluation Commission, a representative of the authority responsible for the evaluation, the Commission established the driver without their representatives. Evaluation of the managing authority and the Commission, the cooperation body participate as observers, without voting rights. "
13. Express section 29.2. the following: '' the project submission 29.2. compliance with the provisions of annex 2 of the 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 of the draft criteria referred to in the application may receive additional points. If the applicant is a public body, the conformity of the application of these rules in annex 2 in paragraph 11 of this criterion not valued. ''
14. Replace 30.1. in subparagraph numbers and the word "33, 35 and 36." with the figures and word "31, 33 and 34.
15. Replace the paragraph numbers and 30.2. the word "13, 14, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 37, 40, 41, 42, 43 and 44." with the figures and word "13, 14, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30, 32, 35, 38, 39, 40, 41 and 42.".
16. Replace 30.3 in numbers and the word "15, 16, 18, 26, 27, 28, 38, 39 and 45." with the figures and word "15, 16, 18, 24, 25, 26, 36, 37 and 43".
17. Replace 33.2 in the number "45" with the number "43".
18. Replace 33.3 in numbers and the word "38 and 39." with the figures and word "36 and 37".
19. Replace subparagraph 20.9. the number and the word "26" with a number and the word "24".
20. Replace the in number and 21.0 word "27" with a number and the words "paragraph 25".
21. Replace 21.1. number and name in the "28" with a number and the word "26".
22. To supplement the provisions of chapter IX with the following: "(IX). final question 46. cooperation authority agreement on submission of the first draft selection round of the project implementation in switch, after a decision on project approval and project submissions, the applicant clarified the application of the project according to this provision, paragraph 3 and annex 1."
23. Make the annex 4.1. subparagraph by the following: ' 4.1. project information and publicity measures: plate spaces press releases informing the mass media spread information stands permanent information sheets information homepage on the internet announcement of ERDF funding into every document of the project other (Please specify) '' 24. Replace annex 1 table 7.2) (name and number in the '' total financial reserve for unexpected expenses from eligible costs of the project up to 5% with the words '' and the number '' total financial reserve for unexpected expenditure from the works and supplies contracts eligible costs up to 5% ".
25. Make a annex 1 section 8 the following: "section 8 – certification I, the undersigned, the applicant's project (the project name of the applicant) Officer (name) (title) I declare that to the moment the application (dd/mm/yyyy) project, the applicant has not been declared bankrupt, is being wound up and the economic activity it is not paused or stopped;
the project applicant is not a national tax and social security payment of the debt;
project applicant has the appropriate legal status;
the project applicant is an appropriate activity type;
project applicant has sufficient and stable financial resources;
the project application and its annexes include information true and requested for the implementation of the project the European regional development fund will be used in accordance with the submission of the project description;
There is no known reason why this project could not be implemented or could be delayed its implementation, and confirm that the obligations set out in the project may make laws for the Foundation of the European Union within the implementation of the activity;
the project is not and has not been financed or co-financed from other Union financial sources as well as State and local budgets and project planned activities do not overlap with the activities financed by other activities in European Union funds and other financial instruments;
in case of confirmation of the project this project application will not be submitted for co-financing funding or from other sources of Finance of the European Union, as well as State and local budget resources;
in the course of the implementation of the project will respect the principle of non-discrimination of gender, race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, age and will be provided equal opportunities for different groups in society;
during the implementation of the project will be provided in the legislation, according to the publicity.
Aware that the project may not approve for funding from the European regional development fund if the project application, including this section, is not fully completed, and of high quality as well as the relevant legislation of the European Union funds the implementation of the planned activities of the European Regional Development Fund (for the current year and the planning period) at the time of approval of the project has been used up.
Aware that the false information given on the proof of the necessary administrative and financial penalties may be started against the above legal persons – the project applicant.
I certify that the attached copy of the application the project comply with the existing document in my possession of the original and copies of the application and the project electronic version corresponds to the submitted application to the original project.
Signature: date: (dd/mm/yyyy) stamp location note. Document properties in the "signature", "date", "place" of the stamp will not be completed where the electronic document is drawn up according to the law on electronic document design. ''
26. Make annex 2 as follows: "annex 2 Cabinet 14 July 2009. Regulations No 773 of the European regional development fund project application form of Evaluation Criteria evaluation criteria of quality Assessment 1 points 1. project readiness stage must obtain at least 1 paragraph 1.1. projects the applicant has prepared the technical specifications for the procurement of the works tender procurement according to the governing law, and is not designed, developed and provided for by the legislation of the order accepted the technical project on at least one project for the planned procurement of construction works 1.2.0 prepared technical specifications construction procurement promulgation in accordance with the governing law of purchase 1 1.3. designed and provided for by the legislation of the order accepted the technical project on at least one project for the planned procurement of 2 works 1.4. designed and provided for by the legislation of the order accepted technical project all planned construction project procurement 3 2 planned project implementation must obtain at least 1 paragraph 2.1. above 4 years 0 2.2. from 3 to 4 years 1 2.3. from 2 to 3 years (not including) 2 3 3 to 2 years 2.4. the effectiveness of the implementation of the project must be obtained at least 1 paragraph 3.1. autoruzraudzīb and Superintendence of the eligible cost amount is higher than 3.5 percent of project submission planned total eligible costs 0 autoruzraudzīb and Superintendence of 3.2 eligible cost amount is between 3 and 3.5 percent of project submission planned total eligible costs 1 3.3. autoruzraudzīb and Superintendence of the eligible cost amount is from 2.5 to 3 percent (not including) from the project submission planned total eligible costs 2 autoruzraudzīb and Superintendence of 3.4 eligible cost amount is less than 2.5 per cent of the project the application scheduled for the total eligible costs of the project 3 4. risk assessment, including assessing the potential increase in costs must be obtained at least 2 points 4.1 project application is not made in the risk assessment 0 4.2.
project risk assessment in the application was made, the plan of measures to prevent the risk identified is not developed or not developed completely 1 4.3. submission of the project has been made possible a qualitative risk assessment action plan identified for the elimination or reduction of risk developed in incomplete submission of the project 2 4.4 has made possible a qualitative risk assessment, develop a reasoned plan of measures identified for the elimination or reduction of risks 3 5. analysed in the project application is possible alternatives (financial technical, technological solutions must be obtained at least) 1 paragraph 5.1. analysis of alternatives have not been taken 0 5.2. analysis of alternatives performed only one parameter 1 5.3. alternatives analysis is carried out based on numeric calculations and justify the selection of the proposed alternative 2 alternative is carried out 5.4 analysis based on numerical calculations, and justify the proposed alternatives, and selected the alternative with the lowest cost infrastructure Compensated 3 6. sustainable use must be obtained at least 2 points have been made 6.1 assessment of infrastructure compensated life 0
6.2. compensated infrastructures lifetime is up to 5 years 1 3.9. infrastructure compensated life of 5 to 10 years 2 6.4. compensated infrastructures life greater than 10 years 3 7. cost assessment index of return (infrastructure planned lifetime (years) relative to the project's original cost) Note. The average project application selection round costs of return indicators calculated in relation to the project submissions that meet the administrative and eligibility criteria – cost of return indicators in relation to the amount of selection round of project submissions criteria gives the number of bonus points 7.1. less than the project application selection round of cost indicators of return, and the difference is more than 10 percent 1 7.2. equal to the average of the project application selection round of cost indicators of return or about 10 percent more than it whether it is about 10 percent smaller than the 2 7.3. more than the average project application selection round of cost indicators of return, and the difference is more than 10 percent in 3 8. The project will prevent flood threat to the population criterion gives bonus points 8.1. population up to 500 (not including) 1 8.2. population from 500 to 2000 (not including) 2 8.3. population from 2000 to 5000 (not including) 4 8.4. population from 5000 up to 10000 (not including) 8.5 6. population from 10000 up to 50000 8 8.6. population greater than 50000 10 9. The project will prevent flood threat to the cultural and economic objects gives bonus points criteria 9.1. operating the pollutant agents and contaminated site of note. According to the law "on pollution" defined categories of pollutant activities (project submissions will receive an assessment of 9.1.1 or 9.1.2. criteria referred to in that assessment is cumulative with 9.1.3 9.1.4 9.1.5. or. and criteria referred to in the rating) 9.1.1 1 polluting activities of category B operator 2 18.104.22.168 and more polluting activities of category B workers 22.214.171.124 3 category A polluting activity performer 126.96.36.199 and 4 more polluting activities of category A workers 6 9.1.5. contaminated sites recorded for contaminated and potentially contaminated sites database 3 9.2. infrastructure points of total, a criterion gives bonus points 9.2.1 9.2.2. highways and bridges 2, town mains 2 188.8.131.52 9.2.4. power supply rail system 2 9.3. heritage objects note. According to the Republic of Latvia laws and cultural monuments protection criterion gives bonus points 9.3.1. local 9.3.2. regional interest 1 2 184.108.40.206 10. Project of national importance influence on national agricultural areas of interest note. According to the Republic of Latvia laws and agricultural areas use criterion gives bonus points 10.1. the project does not affect the national interest in agricultural areas the project 10.2 0 will prevent flood threat to the national interest in agricultural areas of the 3 criteria 1.1 on horizontal priorities Assessment points 11. Project applicants additional financial contribution to the implementation of the project (macroeconomic stability) criteria gives bonus points 11.1. less than 5 percent of the project's eligible costs 1 11.2. from 5 to 10 percent of the eligible costs of the project 2 11.3. more than 10 percent of the project eligible costs Project 3 12. impact on special protected natural areas (sustainable development) criteria gives bonus points 12.1. the project does not affect especially protected natural areas the project 12.2 0 will prevent flood threat especially protected natural areas 3 2. Eligibility 2.1. project eligibility criteria Yes/No 13. the project submission complies with the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers on the implementation of the activity specified in the activity purpose N 14. the project submission complies with the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers on the implementation of the requirements of the activity activity eligible activities N 15. the project submission complies with the Cabinet of Ministers the rules for the implementation of the requirements of the activity activity eligible costs P 16. Project submission complies with the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers on the implementation of the activity of activity not specified eligible costs P 17. Project project description in the application provides the information you need about N 17.1. action to be taken given the technical characteristics of the activities to 17.2. planned monitoring indicators are clearly defined and measurable, and they meet the purpose of the activity provided 17.3. actions for the positioning of the project implementation in the territory of 17.4. given what economic benefits provided activities to 17.5. qualitative and quantitative environmental benefits 10.9.
actions to provide qualitative and quantitative contribution of the European Union and the Republic of Latvia legislation the implementation of flood prevention in the field 18. timetable of the project comply with the planned project activities P 19.
The information provided in the submissions demonstrate that the project will provide the applicant the sustainability of project results have been properly planned N 19.1 project value resulting maintenance costs 19.2. is or will be available for staff to ensure the project results in the maintenance of the value of the project application contains 20 works and equipment supply indicators meet the project schedule and includes key jobs that characterized the proposed goals N 21. eligible costs of the project shall not exceed 1 405 608 lat N 22. eligible costs of the project is not less than 70 280 lats N 23. project the budgeted costs N 23.1. includes all necessary for the implementation of the project cost positions 23.2. are in accordance with the construction estimate 23.3. meet the projected market prices is proportionate and reasonable 23.4., indicate clearly the assumptions for the calculation of costs 24. project cash flow forecast P 24.1. displays both the demand and the cost of funding forecast 24.2. meet the planned timetable 24.3. meet the financial plan of the project 25. project planned in the application project implementation and human resources ensure planned legislation for the European Union to the projects financed by the Fund in financing specific recipient management functions
P 25.1. Project administrative (e.g., procurement, contract administration, record keeping) 25.2. financial management (for example, accounting and payments, financial planning) 25.3. technical management (such as the reconciliation of design and construction, work progress reports, and report preparation) management 26. Project planned in the publicity and information dissemination activities comply with the laws and regulations on the European Regional Development Fund funded project publicity and information dissemination measures P 2.2. Project eligibility criteria of the applicant Yes/No 27. Project applicant is municipality or public authority that, on the basis of the Republic of Latvia regulatory enactments, provides flood measures N 28. Project applicant has stated that infrastructure is compensated by the applicant of the project N 29. Project the applicant does not have tax debt on the application of the first working day of the month N 30. Project applicant has stated that it has documents proving that the applicant has the right to carry out the works concerned, which within the framework of the project for the construction works N 3. Administrative criteria yes/no/NA 31. a project proposal is submitted to the responsible authorities within the specified N 32.
Project submission prepared according to activity submission form for the submission of draft N 33. Latvian language ready N 34. project submission prepared into N 35. project submission signed by the authorised person N (NA) 36. Filed one project submission of an original and three copies, as well as the electronic version of that annex contains only the cost benefit analysis (where the application is filed in paper form) P (NA) and the project application 37. original and copies submitted to the caurauklot, the attached document pages are numbered (if the application is filed in paper form) P (NA) 38. project application is designed according to the electronic circulation of documents regulatory requirements in laws (where the application is filed in electronic form of a document) N (NA) 39. project application signed with a secure electronic signature (if the application is filed in electronic form of a document) N (NA) 40. project submission developed by DOC , Xls, PDF or JPG file format (if the application is filed in electronic form of a document) N (NA) 41. annexes to the application of the project has been developed and designed according to the electronic circulation of documents regulatory requirements in laws (where the application is filed in electronic form of a document) N (NA) 42. project application form completed in all its sections N 43. project submissions any attachments attached to P (NA) 43.1. a project feasibility study (some old aizsargdambj stages of the technically and economically justified a new phase of infrastructure construction) 43.2. project the graphical material is appropriate , which provides information about the location of project activities the project area and their impact on the natural attractions in the surrounding area 43.3. in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia construction area prepared and approved the technical design of inženieraizsardzīb structures reconstruction or technical specifications for the procurement of construction works the tender 43.4. estimate of the municipality in which the 43.5. planned works, proof that the project complies with the existing municipal territory planning or detailed to 27.1. Environment monitoring national Office opinion on the environmental impact assessment of the final report or the decision on the impact on environment assessment procedures non-application of 43.7. the project cash flow forecast for the legend.
N-If the assessment is negative, the project submission is rejected.
P – a decision on project approval with conditions (project applicant must ensure compliance with the criteria, specifying the project submission within the time limit laid down in that decision).
NA (not applicable)-if the specified criteria are not attributable to the applicant of the project, the project is assessed for this criterion. "
Prime Minister Dombrovskis v. Minister of environment, regional development and local Government Minister ad interim r. vējonis