Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 523 in Riga, June 8, 2010 (pr. No 30 56. §) rules on "operational programme human resources and employment" 188.8.131.52. Appendix activity "Professional Association of planning regions, cities and counties" issued under the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management law, article 18, paragraph 10 i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures implemented by the operational programme "human resources and employment ' priorities 1.5 of Appendix" administrative capacity "UR1.5.3.pas" based planning regional and local administrative and development planning capacity building "184.108.40.206. activity" Professional Association of planning regions , cities and counties "(hereinafter referred to as the activity);
1.2 project submission evaluation criteria;
1.3. the requirements of the project applicant;
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, as well as the responsible authorities and cooperation agencies functional form of subordination.
2. The purpose of the activity is to enhance the planning region, city and County local administrative capacity, promoting effective public administration needs professional association planning regional and local government level (cities and counties).
3. the activity exercised limited project application selection.
4. activities under the European Social Fund funding is 2 550 000 lats.
5. European Social Fund funding intensity is 100 percent of the project's total eligible costs.
6. the implementation of the activity provided by the responsible authority and the liaison body. The responsible authority's regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority), the authority is the National Agency for regional development (hereinafter referred to as cooperation body).
7. the target group is the activity of planning regions, municipalities.
8. activities within the monitoring indicators to be achieved are the following: 8.1 the associated number of new specialist planning regions, cities and counties;
8.2. scheduling regional and local number provided administrative capacity.
9. the responsible authority: ensures the activity 9.1 surveillance related information and publicity measures, consistent with the laws of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds publicity and funded projects visual identity requirements;
9.2. provide activities for the implementation, supervision and control, implementation of the activity and the application of evaluation criteria project, analyse problems and provide the implementation of the activity the managing authority and the European Union's structural funds and the Cohesion Fund Monitoring Committee proposals for the improvement of the implementation of the activity;
9.3. provides, not to exceed the available for the implementation of the activities of the European Social Fund funding, and monitor the available European Social Fund funding, including the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and 2 of the enforcement of this principle in the activity level;
9.4. the development of the project and the project for the evaluation of the application the application form for the evaluation of the methodology;
9.5. the monitoring of the activity of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system and the data it collects on projects consistent with the laws of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system;
9.6. assess and agree or decline the cooperation bodies decisions concerning amendments to the agreement on the implementation of the project (hereinafter referred to as the agreement).
10. cooperation authority: 10.1 provides activities related to the implementation of information and publicity measures, consistent with the laws of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds publicity and funded projects visual identity requirements;
10.2. the published Web site (www.vraa.gov.lv) with the project application selection associated documentation;
10.3. sends the call for project submissions at all 17 of these regulations referred to in paragraph project applicants, not exceeding the provision in annex 1 specific project determine the cost to the applicant;
10.4. develop and coordinate with the responsible authority, the assessment of the Commission's Statute project application form filling methodology, procedures for the submission of projects provides a selection and evaluation, as well as a decision on the approval of the project application, approval or rejection of the condition;
10.5. creates a project application to the Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission assessment);
10.6. submission of draft assessment supports;
10.7. decision on approval of the project application, approval or rejection of the condition, as well as monitor conditions;
10.8. the European Social Fund, the beneficiary (hereinafter referred to as the beneficiary) prepared for the submission of the request for payment schedule;
10.9. the development agreement and the conclusion of an agreement with the project beneficiaries;
10.10. the inspection reports submitted by the beneficiaries in the payment requests, approve the amount of the eligible expenditure, prepare payment orders and declarations of expenditure;
10.11. the review and approval of submitted project progress reports;
10.12. amendments to the agreement to assess the conditions and decide on amendments to the project;
10.13. the monitoring of the project used the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system and the data it collects on projects consistent with the laws of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system;
10.14. ensure not to exceed this provision specified in paragraph 4, the activities available for the implementation of the European Social Fund funding, and monitor the available European Social Fund funding, including the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and 2 of the principle referred to in the implementation of the project;
10.15. ensure project monitoring and control, including random checks carried out at project locations;
(de) agea. verify and submit to the procurement monitoring Bureau funding procurement plan drawn up by the beneficiary;
10.17. the preparation of the information to the authority responsible for the implementation of the activity of learning available funding.
11. The Liaison Office has functional authority.
II. Project activities and the cost of the project supported the following: 12.1 the laws in certain professions in the second major group of professionals association according to this provision, as set out in annex 2 – local autonomous profession, function or region planning competence and administrative capacity building;
12.2. the project linked specialist training related to qualifications;
12.3. the structural funds of the European Union information and communication measures, consistent with the laws of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds publicity and funded projects visual identity requirements.
13. the project submission does not include activities which are not directed to: 13.1. these rules laid down in paragraph 2, the goal;
13.2. the statutory authorities of autonomous functions or the planning regions.
14. The project's eligible direct costs are: 14.1 project linked specialist remuneration;
14.2. the project linked specialist jobs in equipment rental costs, which shall not exceed 10 per cent of the total direct eligible project costs;
14.3. the value added tax payments that are directly tied to a project if the beneficiary cannot recover it according to the regulations on the procedures for issuing and verifying the information on the application of value added tax to the European Union's structural funds in the framework of projects funded and shall take a decision on the inclusion of value added tax to the project-related costs;
14.4. the training expenses which, based on the relevant employer's order, the required specialist skills linked to, but not more often than once per calendar year and not more than five percent of the total direct eligible project costs;
14.5. the project activities directly related to publicity and communication costs, not exceeding five percent of the total direct eligible project costs;
14.6. contingencies, not exceeding five percent of the total direct eligible project costs.
15. the project shall not be included in the application: 15.1. ineligible costs;
15.2. the costs referred to in point 14 of these regulations;
15.3. allowances and premiums (the budget classification code for economic categories (CEC) – 1140), the employer's benefits and payments (CEC-1170), tuition fees in compensation (CEC-1223) project linked specialist.
16. the costs are eligible, provided that they were made after January 1, 2010, and the 12-month period prior to the commencement of project activities has been a specialist employment relations with the authority to which he is attached.
III. Requirements to the applicant of the project and the project application 17. After cooperation bodies call for project submissions allowed: 17.1. the planning regions;
17.2. the Republic city Daugavpils, Jelgava, Jekabpils, Jurmala, Liepaja, Rezekne, Valmiera and Ventspils-local authorities;
17.3. the county authorities.
18. the project applicant project application form, including the project submission form attachments, prepared and presented in accordance with the rules referred to in annex 3.
19. the project's total eligible cost is less than that of the provisions referred to in point 14 payouts 12 months but not more than the rules referred to in point 14 of 24 months amount and do not exceed this provision in annex 1 specific projects applicant given level.
20. the project shall ensure the implementation of the project according to the project management team capacity. The project management team shall include at least the project manager and accountant, who have higher education and experience in at least one foreign-funded financial instruments project.
21. the project submission form to add a copy of the application to the electronic media, and following the original or a copy of the accompanying document (to copy the relevant authorities a copy of the certificate of compliance with the original): 21.1. the employment contract specialists or specialist job description;
21.2. the monitoring of the financial stabilisation of the written consent of the project in accordance with the laws and regulations on financial stability and financial supervision authorities, if the applicant is a financial stabilisation process;
21.3. the project management staff involved in the description of dzīvesgait (CV).
IV. Project application selection 22. project application selection organized by sending a call for project submissions that the project referred to in paragraph 17 of the draft applicant submissions, the submission of not less than 20 working days from the date of dispatch of the invitation. The project application selection organized in one or more stages until the beneficiary has entered into an agreement on all the terms given in annex 1 to the total eligible costs of the project.
23. cooperation authority notice of limited project application selection started the Web site (URwww.vraa.gov.lv).
24. the project, the applicant shall submit to the institution of cooperation and the application of these regulations 21. documents listed in one instance: 24.1. paper form – in person or sent by mail. Documents are presented according to the laws and regulations on the development and design of a document and inserts the sealed container (envelope or box). If the application is sent by mail, at the time the project is considered the day when a project application is transferred to the post office. In the event of a dispute, the applicant demonstrates the fact, when the post passed the post. If the application is submitted in person, at the time the project is considered to be the moment when the representative liaison bodies have done mark to the project application for the project;
24.2. the electronic form of the document, according to the legislation on the circulation of electronic documents. About the project the application time is considered to be the moment when the project submissions sent by email or through the authorities held a special online form. In the event of a dispute, the applicant demonstrates the fact that the application sent to the project submission deadline. If the cooperation of the authority submits that the application of the project has not been received, so this claim justified.
25. evaluation panelists included two regional development and local government Ministry representatives, one representative of the State Chancellery and three national regional development agencies.
26. cooperation Authority invited to participate in the evaluation work of the Commission and one representative of the Managing Authority observer status without voting rights.
27. the President of the Commission is collaborating authority leader or head of the liaison bodies designated official.
28. the launching of the Commission's work, the evaluation, the Evaluation Commission members, experts and observers shall sign a declaration that they do not exist in such circumstances violates the European Union's structural and cohesion funds, the law limits the European Union's structural and cohesion funds to the person involved, and not the circumstances that it could be argued that they are interested in a specific project approval submissions.
29. the Commission received project submissions valued under the provisions listed in annex 4 of the draft application evaluation criteria.
30. the project submission's compliance with these rules referred to in annex 4 of the administrative and eligibility criteria is assessed by the "Yes" (match), "partial match" (provided) or "no" (not match). Project compliance with this provision of the application, 4. the quality criteria referred to in annex scored, giving a certain number of points.
31. If the project application, subject to this provision as referred to in annex 4 draft application evaluation criteria do not correspond to the order of something one of the refine, not administration or the eligibility criteria or not receiving the minimum number of points in one of the quality criteria, evaluation of the application, the project could not continue.
32. the head of the liaison bodies shall take a decision on the application of the project if the project submission complies with all the rules referred to in annex 4, the administrative and eligibility criteria and project application of this provision are fulfilled in 4. quality criteria referred to in the annex to the minimum requirements.
33. head of liaison bodies shall decide on the approval of the project application, where the application does not need to specify any of the rules referred to in annex 4 be administrative or compliance criteria.
34. This provision is a condition referred to in paragraph 33 can include the requirement to provide additional explanation about the project application or requirement to clarify the application of the project to ensure the conformity of the application of the draft provisions referred to in the annex to be administrative or compliance criteria.
35. If this rule 33 and 34 of the conditions referred to in paragraph 1 shall affect any other provisions of this annex the conformity of this criterion in the assessment of the liaison body decision on approval of the application, the project on condition accompanied by appropriate instructions.
36. This provision in the decision referred to in paragraph 33 of the conditions contained in the delivery time is 20 working days from the date of the decision.
37. cooperation authority verifies this provision the decision referred to in paragraph 33 of the conditions contained in, and seven working days after the conditions of receiving the dossier sent to the applicant an opinion on draft conditions.
38. If this provision in the decision referred to in paragraph 33 contains the conditions are not met or are not met, this provision of the deadline referred to in paragraph 36, the application shall be deemed to have been rejected.
39. the cooperation of the heads of the authority shall take a decision on the rejection of the application for the project if the project application: 24.3. does not match anything any of the rules referred to in annex 4, refine, not administrative and eligibility criteria;
24.4. the project submission does not comply with the provisions of annex 4 of the quality criteria referred to in the minimum requirements.
40. The liaison body shall ensure that information on the approved design submissions were published on the website www.vraa.gov.lv.
V. implementation and monitoring of Projects 41. cooperation authority agreement with the beneficiary of the financing switch according to the regulations on the procedures for European Union structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds.
42. when implementing the project, not to match any costs borne by the beneficiary of its budgetary means and accounted for in accordance with the conditions laid down in that agreement.
43. the project the applicant within 10 working days after this provision in paragraph 32 of that decision or the provisions referred to in paragraph 37 of the receipt of the opinion of the submitting institution for cooperation for the submission of the request for payment schedule.
44. The beneficiary within five working days after the conclusion of the agreement shall be submitted to the liaison body of the procurement plan (if applicable). The purchase plan is drawn up according to laws and regulations about the order in which the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds.
45. If the payment request submission schedule is required to make changes, the beneficiary within five working days from the date when such a need is identified, the institution of cooperation submitted a payment request submission of an updated schedule and reasons for making the changes required.
46. If a project applicant within 30 working days of the rule referred to in paragraph 32 of the decision or by the rules referred to in paragraph 37 of the receipt of the opinion, not appeared to close the institution of cooperation agreement, cooperation agreement is not concluded and the authority shall inform the competent authority.
47. after the agreement, the cooperation body, if it is available in the State budget, provides that the rule in paragraph 17.2 and 17.3. said institutions advance payment according to the regulations on the procedures foreseen in the State budget to fund the European Union co-financed the project implementation, as well as make payments and preparation of declarations of expenditure.
48. The beneficiary shall ensure the first invitation to tender for procurement not later than three months after the conclusion of the agreement (if applicable). If, within that period, the first tender is not announced, the liaison body shall decide on the need to break the agreement.
49. The beneficiary shall submit a request for payment of the cooperation body, costs copies of supporting documents and project reports according to the agreed conditions, deadlines, and procedures.
50. cooperation authority reduces the amount of funding granted to the project in the following cases: 50.1. If the actual fiscal spending was less than the agreement provides;
50.2. If not implemented in any of the transactions provided for in the agreement, but the aim of the project is reached;
50.3. where no opposition to the use of the funds supporting documents;
50.4. If the payment request by the eligible costs are not proportionate and economically justified;
50.5. If the beneficiary has misled the authorities or the liaison body, giving false information.
51. cooperation authority, reviewing the interim or final report, have the right to invite independent experts in the field of public procurement regulatory laws in order to verify the payment request specified eligible costs in compliance and reasonableness.
52. cooperation authority controls the funds of not to exceed this provision in paragraph 4, the specific amount of the activity. If the project will reduce the total amount of eligible costs, cooperation, based on the adjusted funding European social fund balance, control of these rules referred to in annex 1 to the project the applicant the maximum available from the European Social Fund, the cost amount of the calls for project submissions in this current round of rules referred to in paragraph 17 of the draft.
53. The beneficiary shall ensure that the eligible expenditure, repayment of which is from the European Social Fund, as well as the implementation of the project-related assets, liabilities and cash flow accounting is identifiable, separate and verifiable.
54. All project-related changes in the beneficiary with liaison body arrangement.
55. With the aim of the project, this provision in principle, referred to in point 9.3. implementation and monitoring of indicators of the project related changes to the authority within 10 working days of coordinated with the responsible authority.
56. the responsible authority, the authority and the beneficiary up to 2021 December 31 stores all project related to the implementation of the original documents, and document the original derivatives made pursuant to regulations on the development and design of a document which certified the accuracy of, as well as the European Commission and the authorities of the Republic of Latvia access to this documentation.
57. the project shall ensure that the project be tied to specialist who in past professional activities with the judgment of the Court of Justice has not been guilty of fraud, bribery, commercial bribery, and is not involved in criminal organizations, or any other illegal activity which is affected or of the Republic of Latvia to the European Union's financial interests, or a criminal record is deleted or removed.
58. The project no longer than up to 31 December 2015.
VI. final question 59. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 16 September 2008. Regulation No 759 "provisions for the operational programme" human resources and employment "220.127.116.11. activity of Appendix" Professional Association of planning regions, cities and counties "(Latvian journal, 2008, 171 no).
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky, regional development and local Government Minister d. Staķ 1. Annex Cabinet June 8, 2010 the regulations No 523 Projects available to the applicant to apply to the maximum amounts of the costs I. Government available to eligible cost maximum table 1 no PO box
Government of eligible cost maximum amount ($) 1. Ogre municipality 23 000 2. Tulsa municipality 23 000 3.23 000 4. Tukums municipality Rēzekne municipality 23 000 5. Saldus municipality 23 000 6. Daugavpils municipality 23 000 7. Bauska municipality 23 000 8. Madona municipality 23 000 9. Kuldīga municipality Jelgava municipality 23 000 10.23 000 11. Gulbene municipality 23 000 12. Dobele district 21 000 13.21 000 14. Salaspils municipality Ķekava municipality 21 000 15. Krāslava municipality
21 000 16. Olaine is 21 000 17. Cēsis municipality 21 000 18. Limbaži municipality 21 000 19. Alūksne municipality 21 000 20. Sigulda municipality 21 000 21. Ludza municipality 21 000 22. Prize municipality 21 000 23. Smiltene municipality 21 000 24. Līvāni municipality 21 000 25. Mārupe municipality 21 000 26. Ventspils municipality 21 000 27. Preiļi municipality 21 000 28. Lielvārde municipality 21 000 29. Valka municipality 21 000 30.21 000 31. Aizpute municipality ozolnieki municipality
21 000 32. Grobiņa municipality 21 000 33. Kandava municipality 21 000 34. Aizkraukle municipality 21 000 35. Vecumnieki municipality 18 500 36. Iecava municipality 18 500 37. Salacgrīva municipality 18 500 38. Priekuļi municipality 18 500 39. Dagda municipality 18 500 40. Stopiņi municipality 18 500 41. Ādaži municipality 18 500 42. Ilūkste municipality 18 500 43. Babīte municipality 18 500 44. Auce municipality 18 500 45. Burtnieki municipality 18 500 46. Inčukalns municipality 18 500 47. Ikšķile municipality
18 500 48. Engure municipality 18 500 49. Viļāni municipality 18 500 50. Brocēni municipality 18 500 51. Kārsava municipality 18 500 52. Kocēni municipality 18 500 53. Krustpils municipality 18 500 54. Ropaži municipality 18 500 55. Garkalne municipality 18 500 56. Priekule municipality 18 500 57. Viļaka municipality 18 500 58. Jaunjelgava municipality 18 500 59. Pļaviņas municipality 18 500 60. Ķegums municipality 18 500 61. Amata municipality 18 500 62. Riebiņi municipality 18 500 63. Rojas municipality
18 500 64. Concise municipality 18 500 65. Carnikava municipality 18 500 66. Aloja municipality 18 500 67. Koknese municipality 18 500 68. Saulkrasti municipality 18 500 69. Skrunda municipality 18 500 70.18 500 71. Jēkabpils municipality Krimulda municipality 18 500 72. Baldone municipality 18 500 73. Dundaga municipality 18 500 74. Vecpiebalga municipality 18 500 75. Viesīte municipality 18 500 76. Aglona municipality 18 500 77. Pārgauja municipality 18 500 78. Nereta municipality 18 500 79. Island municipality
APE municipality 18 500 80.18 500 81. Rundāle municipality 18 500 82. Strenči municipality 18 500 83. Tērvete municipality 18 500 84. Skrīveri municipality 18 500 85. Rauna municipality 18 500 86. Mālpils municipality 18 500 87. Līgatne municipality 18 500 88. Mazsalaca municipality 18 500 89. Varakļāni municipality 18 500 90. Nīca municipality 18 500 91. Zilupe municipality 18 500 92. Ērgļi municipality 18 500 93. Beverīna municipality 18 500 94. Durbe municipality 18 500 95. Cibla municipality
aknīste municipality 18 500 96.18 500 97. Pāvilosta municipality 18 500 98. Cesvaine municipality 18 500 99. Vaiņode municipality 18 500 100. Lubāna municipality 18 500 101. Jaunpils municipality 18 500 102. Jaunpiebalga municipality 18 500 103. Rugāji municipality 18 500 104. Sēja municipality 18 500 105. Vārkava municipality 18 500 106. Naukšēni municipality 18 500 107. Rucava municipality 18 500 108. Alsunga municipality 18 500 109. Baltinava municipality 18 500 II. Of the city available to the municipality, the maximum eligible cost volume table 2 no PO box
Of the City Municipality of eligible cost maximum amount ($) 1.28 000 2. Jēkabpils Daugavpils Jelgava Jūrmala 28 000 3.28 000 4. the 28 000 5. Liepaja Rezekne 28 000 6.28 000 7. Valmiera Ventspils 28 000 28 000 8. Iii. Planning for the region's available to apply the maximum amounts of the costs table 3 no PO box
Planning region of eligible cost maximum amount ($) 1. Riga planning region of Vidzeme planning region 40 500 2.40 500 3. in Kurzeme region of Zemgale planning region 40 500 4.40 500 5. planning of Latgale region 40 500 of regional development and local Government Minister d. Staķ annex 2 Cabinet June 8, 2010 the regulations No 523 names of eligible professions "of the operational programme human resources and employment" 18.104.22.168. activity "Supplement Specialist attraction planning regions , cities and counties are eligible the following under "occupations that meet the regulations on professions: no Profession code of profession p.k. name 1.
2120 14 economic statistician 2.
financial statistician 2120 17 3.
2511 01 Computing/Systems Analyst 4.
2521 01 Computer/database analyst 5.
Computing/Database Manager 6.
Enumeration/2512 01 system constructor 7.
Enumeration of 2523 01/systems engineer 8.
2512 02 programming engineer 9.
senior network ADMINISTRATOR, 2523 02 10.
Information System Designer 2513 02 11.
2521 03 information technology project manager 12.
2511 02 Sistēmanalītiķ 13.
2529 01 information technology (IT) Services Manager 14.
2529 02 information technology (IT) service management process manager 15.
2529 03 information technology (IT) service management process consultant 16.
2512 05 programmer 17.
database programmer 2521 04 18.
Architect 2161 01 19.
Territory Planner 2164 01 20.
traffic Planner 2164 02 21.
2164 03 Transport/network engineer, 22.
Architect 2161 02 23.
spatial development Planner 2164 08 24.
2164 06 25 public transport operator.
route network Scheduler 2164 07 26.
2529 08 geographic information systems specialist 27.
2142 01 28 civil engineer.
2149 02/except analyst enumeration 29.
planning engineer 2149 05 30.
Chief Accountant 1211 04 31.
Senior Accountant 2411 01 32.
financier 2412 01 33.
1211 05 34, Deputy Chief Accountant.
2422 01 project leader/Director 35.
Project Coordinator 2422 02 36.
2619 01 Adviser 37.
Economist 2631 02 38.
2631 05 39 the financial economist.
2631 09 tax Economist 40.
2631 12 budget Economist 41.
Chief Economist 2631 15 42.
psychologist 2634 01 43.
2634 10 psychologist Assistant 44.
the psychologist consultant 2634 11 45.
social worker 2635 01 46.
2635 03 social worker to work with family and children in 47.
2635 08 social worker to work with persons with functional disabilities 48.
environmental engineer 2143 01 49.
2422 03 senior rapporteur 50.
Senior Inspector 2422 06 51.
52.2422 09 senior expert
2422 04 rapporteur 53.
Inspector 2422 07 54.
2422 10 expert in regional development and local Government Minister d. Staķ of regional development and local government Ministry submitted the annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 June 2010 Regulation No. 523 of regional development and local Government Minister d. Staķ 4. Annex Cabinet June 8, 2010 the regulations No 523 project submission evaluation criteria administrative criteria ranking system – yes/no Noraidāms1 or precizējams2 1. project application is filed N 1.1. personally or by mail in a sealed container (envelope or box) 1.2. electronic document , signed with a secure electronic signature and confirm with the time stamp 2. project proposal is submitted to the authorities of cooperation within the time limit set in the invitation N 3. Project applicant is invited to submit a project application to the N 4. project application has been submitted in one original N 5. project application submitted is cauršūt (caurauklot), where the application is submitted in paper form N 6. project application is drawn up into the P 7. project application form is fully completed and prepared according to the Cabinet-8 June 2010 No. 523 of the provisions of the "rules for operations the programme "human resources and employment" 22.214.171.124. activity of Appendix "Professional Association of planning regions, cities and counties" (hereinafter referred to as the regulations) 3. requirements of annex P 8. All project submissions page is numbered P 9. project application form is attached to all of the provisions laid down in paragraph 21 and the accompanying documents drawn up according to the P 10. application project is not addressed in the correction, deletion, addition, deletion, or aizkrāsojum, where the application is submitted in paper form P 11. project application is signed by the project head of the institution to the applicant or his authorised person P eligibility criteria assessment System – yes/no eligibility criteria of the project Noraidāms3 or precizējams4 12. The aim of the project contributes to the rule laid down in paragraph 2, the objective of the activity N 13. Project associate professionals meet the rules set out in annex 2 of the professional categories P 14. Project activities comply with the rules set out in point 12 of the eligible activities P 15. Project application is justified, as it will ensure project implementation and monitoring, including the results of the maintenance at least five years after completion of the project, P 16. Project management team's experience, project management capacity and professional expertise meets the provisions of paragraph 20 on the requirements of the project management team's experience, project management capacity and the professional knowledge P 17. The project will attract professionals local autonomous function, or planning for the provision of competence of the regions N 18. submission of project eligible costs included in the match rules laid down in point 14 eligible costs P 19. Project costs for the application have the appropriate project planned activities P 20. project application is defined target groups, planning regions, municipalities and county municipalities, and have a reasonable target group needs and challenges P 21. planned activities the project provides a defined problem solving P 22. application of the project results, the planned indicators and impact results are clearly defined, measurable and contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the activity P 23. submission of the project financial statement is accurately and correctly arithmetic developed 24 P project planned activities do not overlap with projects planned or implemented by the applicant of the project activities that is financed by the other funds of the European Union and the activities of other financial instruments within N 25. total eligible cost of the project is less about the rules set out in point 19 minimum amount P 26. project total eligible costs are not greater than the rules in annex 1 to the project the applicant the prescribed maximum amount P 27. project applicant intends to implement publicity and information measures, consistent with the laws of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds publicity and funded projects for the dissemination of information related to implementation of the project the application of 28 P is evaluated the potential project risks and preventive measures for analyzing risks P 29. project objective has been selected for the cost-effective solution-project planned in the application project is efficient and cost estimates are given of the cost-effective way of solving problems and project objectives PROJECT P eligibility criteria applicant 30. project applicant meets the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers on the implementation of paragraph 17 of the activity requirements in the project applicant Project applicant 31. N is stable and available funding criteria N quality ranking system-point scale 32.
The project will attract professionals who have the appropriate qualifications and experience Criteria must receive at least 2 points 32.1. specialist shall have at least three years of work experience and higher education 4 32.2. the specialist shall have at least one year of work experience and higher education 3. professional not working 32.3 experience, but has a corresponding higher education 32.4. comply with the 2 of this annex, 32.2 and 32.3 32.1... the requirements set out in paragraph 0 33. justified the application of the project problem and problem resolution criteria must receive at least 3 points 33.1. analyzed the municipality or planning in the region, the capacity of professionals in the development of planning documents developed by the quality and the next year, based on mutual professional association need 4. specialist based attraction 33.2 's need, but not analyzed in the municipality or planning in the region, the capacity of professionals in the development of the quality of the programming document and linking between 3. comply with the 33.3 the 33.1 33.2. States and requirements for the submission of project 34 0. reflected in the project linked specialist work maintenance and use by project completion criteria must receive at least 2 paragraphs 34.1. the project will ensure professionals associated with the maintenance and use of the results for at least 12 months after the completion of the project 4 project will provide 34.2. the results of the work of professionals associated with the maintenance and use of at least six months after the completion of the project has not met this 2 126.96.36.199 and 34.2. Annex. the requirements set out in paragraph 0 criteria on HORIZONTAL priorities 35. Project activities contribute to the fundamental principle of equal opportunities (gender equality, active ageing and disability rights) observance of the criteria not exclusive 35.1. promotes respect for all three basic principles 3. two basic principles contribute 35.2 observed 2
35.3. the fundamental principle of one promotes compliance 1 22.0. not conducive to respect for the fundamental principles of equal opportunities 0 notes.
1.1 if you received a negative rating, the application is rejected.
2.2 If you received a negative rating, you can decide with the condition.
3.3 If the negative assessment, project submissions rejected.
4.4 If you received a negative rating, you can decide with the condition.
Regional development and local Government Minister d.-Staķ