Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 538 in Riga, July 5, 2011 (pr. No 41 34) meat beef oversight order Issued in accordance with the breeding and animal breeding law 12 the first paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the specialized meat breeds of cattle and other meat for beef production (hereinafter referred to as the meat of the cattle) monitoring arrangements.
2. Monitoring the year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
3. A natural person who performs meat beef oversight (monitoring), provides reproduction used for young calves, meat of bovine animals, suckler cows and breeding bulls individual productivity indicators.
4. the person who conducts the evaluation of the meat of bovine animals (hereinafter expert), provides meat beef exteriors linear scoring.
5. Meat of bovine herd owner (hereinafter referred to as the herd owner) provides all in one shed kept meat beef oversight.
6. prior to the commencement of monitoring stocking holder State Agency "agricultural data centre" (hereinafter referred to as the data center) on the application of the monitoring work. The application specifies the following information: 6.1 the herd and the number of accommodation;
6.2. monitoring method;
6.3. the monitors or licence number of the certificate;
6.4. application date.
7. Monitoring data, the following monitoring methods: 7.1 (A) method-supervised by monitors that has received certificate monitoring;
7.2. (B) the method, supervised by monitors, who has received a certificate for the performance of supervision in one herd.
II. Monitoring data acquisition procedure 8. Data Center monitoring data recorded breeding and monitoring information database (hereinafter database). The database is a national information system "agricultural data centre information system".
9. Data Center issues the herd owner control page. Control sheet indicating the following information: 9.1. stocking holder (natural persons first name, last name, or the name of a legal person);
9.2. number of livestock;
9.3. the housing number and address;
9.4. the previous control (if there was);
9.5. the next control the allowable period;
9.6. monitor or licence number of the certificate;
9.7. the animal's identification number, name, and physiological condition.
10. Monitor control page for columns indicate the following data monitoring: 10.1. dzīvmas of the birth of the calf;
10.2. dzīvmas right after the calf is weaned, no earlier than 90 days and no later than 250 days old (highland and Galovej beef varieties – not earlier than 90 days and no later than 300 days old), as well as weighing date (adjusted dzīvmas of database 200 days of age);
10.3 reproduction of young dzīvmas used to years of age but not later than 18 months of age (database of 365 days dzīvmas adjusted age), as well as the date;
10.4. the meat of bovine animals dzīvmas during it, but not later than 36 months of age, as well as the date;
10.5:10.5.1. dzīvmas State of suckler cows after the first and third or fourth farrowing times, as well as the date;
10.5.2. temperament after farrowing times (the "L"-balanced, "T", "A", a restless, aggressive);
10.6. breeding bull: 10.6.1. dzīvmas at least once a year, between one and three years of age, as well as the date;
10.6.2. temperament, starting with the use of breeding (the "L"-balanced, "T", "A", a restless, aggressive).
11. Breed livestock farms, established in accordance with the regulations for a variety of livestock farms the eligibility criteria and breed livestock farm status and cancellation policy (hereinafter referred to as the holding of the variety), as well as the holdings of the meat of bovine animals in the herd-book of the record, in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 9 of the monitoring data in the records of the monitoring data in accordance with the breeding program of cattle (hereinafter referred to as the breeding program). In these holdings: 11.1. meats beef determines compliance with the characteristics of the breed and type, from one year of age;
11.2. the linear evaluation of exterior: 11.2.1. suckler cows after the first and third or fourth farrowing times;
11.2.2. breeding bulls once a year, starting with the use of breeding and ending with three years of age.
12. a variety of holdings, as well as the holdings of the meat of bovine animals in the herd-book, recording monitoring data obtained by weighing of meat cattle with verification of a class III or IIII weights. The other farm monitoring data can also be used in verified tape measures.
13. Monitor fills the control page and not less than twice a year, send the monitoring control of the data center page. Data Center monitoring the receipt of monitoring data recorded in the database.
14. Data Center, giving the herd owner and supervisor information services provided for the monitoring of livestock belonging to the data viewing database enables you to verify the owner of the herd and monitor the national identity through regional development agencies held information technology tool to a single national information system for authentication of users.
15. the exterior of meat cattle in linear scoring for the recording of data using the data center's exterior is linear and the evaluation software during 20 days of exteriors in linear scoring data electronically in a data center.
16. in order to determine the best breeding herd of breeding bulls, monitor their offspring make the kontrolizaudzēšan (bull) monitoring data records according to the breeding program of the kontrolizaudzēšan specified in the methodology. Kontrolizaudzēšan, the duration of each bull is at least 120 days.
17. Bull be recorded: 17.1. identification number;
17.2. weighing date of kontrolizaudzēšan at the beginning and end of the period;
17.3. the kontrolizaudzēšan of dzīvmas at the beginning and end of the period.
18. Monitor seven days after the end of the period of kontrolizaudzēšan those provisions referred to in paragraph 17 of the monitoring data in agricultural variety breeding organisation recognised in accordance with the laws and regulations for breed livestock breeders organization eligibility criteria and breed livestock breeders organization status (hereinafter referred to as the Organization).
19. the organisation shall record and compile this provision the information referred to in paragraph 17, and each year up to February 1, send the data center information for the previous year of kontrolizaudzēšan grown bulls.
20. Data Center provides monitoring data tracking and processing, as well as: dzīvmas. the calculation of average 20.1 daily growth (in grams): 20.1.1. from birth to weaning, all calves;
20.1.2. from weaning to the age of the year – young cattle to be breeding;
20.1.3. from separation to realisation-all cattle (except if the interval from weaning to delivery is less than 60 days);
20.2. calculation of suckler cow fertility indicators (mining, veal calves, saving farrowing age, starpatnešan period);
20.3. the monitoring data from the Organization added the received data on the kontrolizaudzēšan grown and marketed for cattle;
20.4. the monitoring data, the following information received from the slaughterhouse: 20.4.1. slaughter date;
20.4.2. dzīvmas the day of slaughter;
20.4.3. the carcase weight;
20.4.4. meat the meat carcases of bovine animals according to the assessment of muscle development and fat class in accordance with the laws and regulations on animal carcase processing quality, classification and labelling, as well as the order in which the animal carcases is assessed compliance with the processing quality and classification requirements and collect and collect information on animal carcasses.
III. Monitoring, expert and the owner of the herd and responsibilities 21. Monitor is right: 21.1. checking the monitoring equipment used in livestock;
21.2. to inform the owner of the herd for meat cattle management conditions of non-compliance.
22. the supervisor is obliged: 22.1. in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions to provide monitoring data acquisition and data logging for accurate control of these pages;
22.2. to inform the data center and the food and veterinary service, if monitoring is not carried out according to the procedures laid down in these provisions.
23. the experts shall have the right: 23.1. getting information about a herd of cattle to make exterior evaluation;
23.2. to inform the owner of the livestock on meat non-conformity evaluation of bovine animals.
24. the expert has the responsibility to: 24.1. in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions provide the exterior evaluation and information in linear time to send data center;
24.2. to inform the data center and the food and veterinary service, if monitoring is not carried out according to the procedures laid down in these provisions.
25. Stocking holder is entitled: 25.1. to receive, monitor and expert advice on issues related to monitoring of bovine meat and exterior linear evaluation;
25.2. to receive from the data center information on the monitoring results.
26. Stocking holder is obliged:
26.1. ensure the availability of monitoring data, monitoring expert and food and veterinary service;
26.2. to provide, on request, monitor, data center, and the food and Veterinary Office with oversight of related information;
16.3. to submit the data center and the food and Veterinary Office report on irregularities in the work of monitoring;
16.4. to re-submit data center this provision the application referred to in paragraph 6 If the information changes to be made;
26.5. where a herd monitoring is stopped, a month after the last control to submit the data center application for termination of monitoring;
16.5. in accordance with the procedure laid down in the civil code to agree with monitors for monitoring, if the owner of the herd monitoring his flock don't perform.
IV. Closing questions 27. paragraph 12 of these rules that the requirements for the verification of class III and IIII weight does not apply where the weight of a herd monitoring purchased until 31 July 2008. These weights every two years spanned.
28. Data Centre, subject to legislative or regulatory requirements for data protection, by January 1, 2012 to ensure authorized access to the database: 28.1. to supervise the monitoring data for the connection;
28.2. the expert of the assessment data linear exterior.
29. Data Center authorized persons have the right to include in the database, and receive from, the only data that is applicable to their activities.
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky Minister of Agriculture j. Dūklav in