Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 745 in 2011 (27 September. No 55 33) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on October 28 2008. Regulations No. 899 on "rules" of the operational programme infrastructure and services "Appendix 184.108.40.206.1. apakšaktivitāt" Meadow and Jēkabpils city flood threat reduction "issued under the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management law, article 18, paragraph 10 do Cabinet of 28 October 2008 rules No 899" rules for the operational programme ' infrastructure and services ' 220.127.116.11.1. apakšaktivitāt ' Appendix Meadow and Jēkabpils city flood threat reduction "(Latvian journal 2008, 186. no; 2009, no. 94, 155; 2010, no. 126; 13. in 2011, no.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "the provisions of Meadow and Jēkabpils city flood threat reduction" with the words, "the flood risk reduction difficult predictable melt-ice apparition cases".
2. Replace paragraph 1, the words "Meadow and Jēkabpils city flood threat reduction" with the words, "the flood risk reduction difficult predictable melt-ice apparition cases".
3. paragraph 2 shall be expressed as follows: "2. The purpose of the activity is to reduce the risk of flooding in areas that meet the flood risk assessment and management national program 1B criterion."
4. Make point 7 by the following: "7. activities within existing aid: 7.1 aizsargdambj, technological installations and pārgāžņ reconstruction and development;
7.2. the Bank mounting reconstruction and installation;
7.3. new aizsargdambj construction, if the installation is based on hydrologic and hydraulic calculations. "
5. Express 8.1. subparagraph by the following: "8.1. project preparation costs – the development of the technical specifications of the joint construction and design contracts for the purchase, development, technical project with the environmental impact assessment documentation related to the design, project implementation, risk and economic analysis of alternative, sustainable infrastructure use – up to two percent of a project's submission the estimated eligible costs;".
6. Add to paragraph 10 behind the numbers "8." with name and number "and 12.".
7. Delete paragraph 13, the words "or public body".
8. Express 15.1. subparagraph by the following: "15.1. the first application round project for the European regional development fund co-financing are 3 279 040 lats, municipal budget funding is $578 654;".
9. Amend paragraph 15.3.
10. Express 16.2. subparagraph by the following: "the second project application 16.2 selection round – up to 30 December 2011."
11. Express 18 as follows: "6. the first application for the selection of projects for the European regional development fund aid intensity does not exceed 85 percent of the total eligible costs of the project, the second application round of projects under the European regional development fund financed 100 percent of the eligible costs of the project."
12. Express the point 20 as follows: "20. First draft submission round to projects you can plan not eligible and must not be greater than 10% of the total eligible costs of the project."
13. To complement the 22 behind the words "next year" with the words "ship" at the prompt.
14. Express section 29.2. by the following: "on its 29.2. Web site (www.varam.gov.lv) the project limited application selection project application form (annex 2), the draft guidelines for completion of the application form, project submission evaluation form (annex 3), the project application and assessment methodology required for the implementation of the draft methodological materials;".
15. Replace the paragraph numbers and 33.1. the words "25, 26, 27, 28 and 29." with numbers and words "26, 27, 28, 29 and 30".
16. Replace 33.2 in numbers and the words "7, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 24, 30, 33, 34, 35 and 36" with numbers and words "7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 31, 34, 35, 36 and 37".
17. Make the following paragraph 33.3:33.3. If the project application "in all these rules 33.2. in the criteria referred to in (a) evaluates to" Yes ", the application is assessed according to annex 3 of these rules 10, 12, 17, 18, 19, 22, 32, 33 and 38. criteria referred to in point and quality criteria in accordance with the provisions of subparagraph. 30.2. If the application does not meet the quality assessment criteria (this provision 30.2.1.), project evaluation, the application will not continue and the head of the responsible authority shall take a decision on the rejection of the application of the project; ".
18. Replace paragraph 20.8, the number and the word "38." with a number and the word "39".
19. Replace the in number and 21.9 words "in paragraph 38" with a number and the word "39".
20. Replace the in number and 36.2 word "paragraph 37" with a number and the word "38".
21. Replace 36.3 in numbers and the words "in paragraphs 31 and 32" with numbers and the words "in paragraph 32 and 33".
22. Delete 22.7. section.
23. Replace 22.7. number and in paragraph 13, the word "the" with the number and the word "12".
24. Replace the paragraph number and 22.8. the word "18" with a number and the word "17".
25. Replace the paragraph number and 22.9. the word "19." with a number and the word "18".
26. Replace 22.9 in number and the words "paragraph 20" with a number and the word "19.".
27. Replace 36.10 in number and the word "with" in paragraph 23 the number and the word "22".
28. Replace paragraph 42 Web site address "www.vidm.gov.lv" with the Web site address "URwww.varam.gov.lv".
29. Make 44 "by the following: 44. If the beneficiary does not comply with the regulations governing the procurement requirements, the costs arising from the conclusion of the procurement contract, the beneficiary shall bear from its own resources. "
30. Make 49 as follows: "49. Beneficiary: 49.1. the first application round project project activities implemented within four years of the agreement;
30.6. the second project application selection round of the project activities implemented within three years of the conclusion of the agreement, but not later than June 1, 2015. "
31. Supplement with 51.1 points by the following: "the agreement amendments 51.1 may not provide the conditions for increasing the European regional development fund co-financing under the conditions of the agreement, except where the amendments are indicated in the project in addition to the results to be achieved and the envisaged additional needs for the implementation of the measures under the European regional development fund co-financing shall not exceed the funding recipient this provision in annex 1 the maximum set by the European regional development fund co-financing does not change the project application selection round a certain intensity and agreed the amendments do not affect the deadline for implementation of the project. Additional projects for the implementation of the actions agreed amendments may not plan and not eligible. "
32. the express section 54.3. by the following: "the reconstructed or built 54.3. infrastructure owner status;".
33. To supplement the rules by 57.1 points as follows: "If the second project 57.1 submission round to projects project eligible costs exceed this provision laid down in paragraph 8, the beneficiary shall bear these costs from its own resources."
34. Annex 1 to express the following: "1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers on October 28 2008. Regulations No 899 Project application selection round-1. project application selection round no PO box
Area project of the European regional development fund, the maximum co-financing (LVL) 1.
The island municipality of the parish of the island aizsargdambj the reconstruction of 249 246 2.
Jēkabpils city reconstruction of jekabpils aizsargdambj 2 262 640 3.
Meadow, meadow, the aizsargdambj of the city reconstruction 767 154 total 3 279 040 2. Second application round project no BC
Area project of the European regional development fund, the maximum co-financing (LVL) 1.
Carnikava municipality flood risk reduction of carnikava municipality 3 074 180 2.
Ādaži municipality flood risk reduction Ādaži municipality together 3 749 000 674 820 35. Replace "annex 2 on the cover page, the words" Meadow and Jēkabpils city flood threat reduction "with the words," the flood risk reduction difficult predictable melt-ice apparition cases ".
36. Express to annex 2, point 1.1.6. by the following: "the project applicant 1.1.6. type (please tick the appropriate): code name I-16, I-28 of the municipal authority municipality" 37. Deletion of annex 2 of row 5 of point 2.2., the term "X".
38. The deletion of annex 2 section 8 of the names and the number "(this condition does not apply to the project application selection round 2)".
39. Make annex 3 as follows: "3. the Cabinet of Ministers on October 28 2008. Regulations No 899 Project submission evaluation form no PO box
Assessment criteria 1. Quality criteria for rating points 1.
The project planned for the launch of preparedness activities: must obtain at least 1 point 1.1.
the project is ready to start (a list of the works to be carried out is not prepared or not prepared qualitatively) 0 1.2.
the project is ready for the launch of the Earth (is prepared and based on the list of the works to be carried out, the technical specification of the joint construction and design contracts for the purchase is made, the technical design of the works not prepared) 1 1.3.
the project is ready for the launch of the medium (prepared technical specifications and design of the works of the joint agreement for the purchase of works, technical project has been designed, but not accepted) 1.4 2.
the project has a high readiness to start (the accepted technical projects in the works) 3 2.
The planned duration of the project: to obtain at least 1 paragraph 2.1.
is greater than 4 years 0 2.2.
is 3 to 4 years 1 2.3.
It is from 2 to 3 years (not including) 1.5 2.
is less than 2 years 3 3.
The risk assessment of the implementation of the project, including the estimated potential cost increase: at least 1 must be obtained in point 3.1.
the project submission does not assess potential risks 0 3.2.
project risk assessment in the application are incomplete, the action plan identified risks are not developed or not developed completely 1 3.3.
project risk assessment in the application of qualitative, action plan identified for the elimination or reduction of risk developed in incomplete 2 3.4.
project risk assessment in the application of high quality, developed reasonable action plan identified for the elimination or reduction of risk 3 4.
Project submission is analyzed for possible alternatives (financial, technical solution): obtain at least 1 paragraph 4.1.
alternative analysis has not been carried out 0 4.2.
analysis of alternatives performed only one parameter 1 4.3.
an alternative analysis is carried out based on numeric calculations and justify the proposed alternatives 2 4.4.
an alternative analysis is carried out based on numeric calculations and justify the proposed alternatives, the selected alternative is for lowest cost 3 5.
The cost of return indicators (infrastructure planned lifetime (years) relative to the initial project, the total cost ($)): note. The average project application selection round of cost indicators of return calculates the project submissions that meet the administrative and eligibility criteria – cost of return indicators in relation to the amount of selection round of project submissions, the number of criteria gives extra points 5.1.
project cost estimate of return is less than the project application selection round of cost indicators of return, and the difference is more than 10 percent 1 5.2.
project cost estimate of return is equal to the average of the project application selection round of cost indicators of return, is about 10 percent less than or about 10 percent of their more than 2 5.3.
project cost estimate of return is greater than the average project application selection round of cost indicators of return, and the difference is more than 10 percent of the 3 criteria 1.1 priorities horizontal rating points 6.
The project will reduce the threat of flooding in flood-threatened areas (sustainable development): obtain at least 1 paragraph 6.1.
the expected impact of project activities on flood endangered areas not rated 0 6.2.
implementation of the project will be achieved that the flood threatened area flooded once in 20 years 1 3.9.
implementation of the project will be achieved that the flood threatened area flooded more frequently than once every 50 years 2 6.4.
implementation of the project will be achieved that the flood threatened area flooded more frequently than once every 100 years, 3 2. eligibility criteria 2.1. project eligibility criteria Yes/No/NA 7.
The project is intended to prevent the flood risk caused by difficult ice melt and unpredictable phenomenon N 8.
The project submission complies with the purpose of the activity N 9.
Application of the project included in the eligible operations correspond to activities eligible activities N 10.
The project's eligible costs included in the application corresponds to the activity of the eligible cost positions and volumes, P 11.
Project project description in the application provides the information you need about action to be taken: N 11.1.
given the technical characteristics of the activities to 11.2.
planned monitoring indicators are clearly defined and measurable, they meet the purpose of the activity 11.3.
specify actions for the positioning of the project area 12.
Time schedule of the project comply with the planned project activities P 13.
Project information provided in the application confirms that the project applicant will ensure the sustainability of the project results to the infrastructure depreciation period, but not less than five years after the implementation of the project: N 13.1.
are appropriate to the planned project value resulting maintenance costs 13.2.
is or will be available for staff to ensure the implementation of the project results in the maintenance of the value of 14.
The project specified in the project application to the actual figures (for example, aizsargdambj, pārgāzn reconstructed) meet the project schedule N 15.
Requested by the European regional development fund co-financing aid intensity laid down in accordance with the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers on the implementation of the activity of N 16.
The project budget includes cost: N 10.0.
include all project costs required for the positions of 16.2.
is under construction for the 16.3.
meet the projected average market prices during the half-year before the draft submission notification of selection round of the 17.
Project cash flow forecast: P 17.1.
displays both the demand and the cost of funding forecast 17.2.
meet the planned timetable 17.3.
comply with the financial plan of the project 18.
The project planned in the application project implementation and human resources ensure planned legislation in certain functions of the beneficiaries: P 18.1.
the administrative management of the project (including procurement, contract administration, record keeping) 18.2.
financial management (including accounting, verification and payment, financial planning) 18.3.
technical management (including the reconciliation of design and construction, work progress reports, and report preparation) 19.
The project planned publicity and visual identity measures comply with the laws and regulations of the European Union fund publicity and visual identity assurance requirements the project applicant 2.2 P eligibility criteria Yes/No 20.
The project applicant is municipality, which, on the basis of the Republic of Latvia regulatory enactments, provides flood measures N 21.
Project applicant has stated that compensated infrastructure is owned by the applicant for the project N 22.
The project applicant is not tax debt on the application of the first working day of the month, P 23.
Project applicant has stated that it has the right to carry out the works concerned, which project they are intended N 24.
The project was not punished for the Latvian Code of administrative offences 189.2 referred to in the third subparagraph of article administrative infringement N 25.
The project, the applicant has shown that the costs of the project costs in the case of growth and incidence, the applicant shall be borne by the project from its own resources N 3. Administrative criteria yes/no/NA 26.
The project proposal is submitted to the responsible authorities within the specified N 27.
The project applicant is invited to submit a project application N 28.
Project submission has been prepared according to the activity the project submission form for N 29.
Project submission prepared for the Latvian language N 30.
Project submission prepared into N 31.
Project submission signed by the project responsible person of the applicant or the authorized person N 32.
Filed one project application, original and two copies with attachments, as well as the electronic version of the application (if the application is lodged by the project in the form of a paper document) P (NA) 33.
Both the project the original and the copy of the application submitted to the caurauklot, of the attached document pages numbered (if the application is submitted in the form of a paper document) P (NA) 34.
The project application and attachments are presented according to the electronic movement of documents regulatory requirements in laws (where the application is filed in electronic form of a document) N (NA) 35.
Project application signed with a secure electronic signature (if the application is filed in electronic form of a document) N (NA) 36.
The project application and attachments are designed in DOC, xls, PDF or JPG file format (if the application is filed in electronic form of a document) N (NA) 37.
Project application form filled out all sections N 38.
The project attached to the application for all specified attachments: P (NA) 38.1.
the project's cartographic material is appropriate, which provide information about the location of project activities in the project area and their impact on the natural attractions in the surrounding area 38.2 P.
expertise on the technical condition of the building and compliance with legislative requirements, P (NA) 23.8.
construction estimate 23.9 P.
local government decision on the provision of co-financing of the project P 38.5.
local government (in which make the works) a statement that the project complies with the applicable municipal planning or detailed P 24.0.
Environmental monitoring national Office opinion on the environmental impact assessment of the final report or the decision on the environmental impact assessment procedure, the non-application of P (NA) 24.0.
project cash flow forecast P 4. Funding criteria Yes/No 39.
The project planned in the application of the European regional development fund co-financing shall not exceed the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers on the implementation of the activities set out in annex 1 to the maximum of the European regional development fund co-financing for the project N legend.
N – If a negative rating, the application is rejected.
P – a decision on project approval with conditions (project applicant must ensure compliance with the criteria, specifying the project submission within the time limit laid down in that decision).
NA (not applicable) the specified criteria is not applicable to a specific project, applicant's project is not assessed on this criterion. "
40. To make annex 4 paragraph 3 by the following: "3. The reconstruction and/or built the infrastructure owner status specified in the application and/or the reconstructed built infrastructure owner status Restored and/or built the infrastructure owner status (date of submission of the questionnaires) discrepancies description (fill in if necessary)" Prime Minister v. dombrovsky environmental protection and regional development Minister r. vējonis