Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 900 in 2011 (November 22. No 68 26. §) rules on the receipt of the proof of origin of electricity produced from renewable energy sources picked according to the electricity market Act article 29 fifth, fifth paragraph of article 29.1 and 29.2 of the provisions laid down in article 1:1.1. procedures for electricity producer (hereinafter producer) that the production of electricity using renewable energy sources, the amount of electricity produced, expressed in megavatstund (MWh), you can get the proof of origin;
1.2. the arrangements for the producer, the production of electricity using renewable energy sources, can receive guarantees of origin of electricity;
1.3. the order in which producer biomass is used to produce electricity or biogas, can receive guarantees of origin of electricity;
1.4. the information to be included in the guarantee of origin;
1.5. the notified body that issued the guarantee of origin.
2. This provision 1.1., 1.2. and 1.3. electricity referred to in the certificate of origin (certificate of origin) can get a producer holding or use of electricity in the power plant, which is produced using renewable energy sources. A producer can receive one or more of the proof of origin.
3. Ministry of the economy (hereinafter the Ministry) in this rule referred to in paragraph 2 of the proof of origin shall be issued and records electronically.
4. to receive the certificate of origin, the manufacturer, in paper form or electronic form of a document submitted to the Ministry in the submission of a proof of origin (annex) (hereinafter referred to as the application). 7. Application to the data referred to in paragraph 1 the system operator, which is connected to the power grids.
5. the Ministry for consideration and the submission of a proof of origin shall be issued within one month of the date of receipt of the application.
6. If the application does not contain all the information specified in the annex to the provisions, the Ministry shall take a decision on the refusal to grant a certificate of origin and the respective decision shall be notified to the manufacturer.
7. If the application contains all the required information, and the producer meets the requirements of this regulation, the Ministry decides to issue the certificate of origin, the manufacturer, the decision is notified to the manufacturer and the guarantee of origin shall be issued. A guarantee of origin shall specify all of these rules under the annex to "information on power plants that produce electricity using renewable energy sources '' that information.
8. The Ministry shall publish on its website and at least once a month to update the information on the proof of origin issued.
9. the manufacturer may obtain a certificate of origin for a period of not less than three months and not more than one calendar year.
10. the total for one producer in one or more of the certificates of origin issued by the specified amount of electricity during the period does not exceed the same period from renewable energy production and the electricity market participants sold the volume of electricity.
11. the manufacturer has the obligation to inform (on paper or electronic document) for the transfer of guarantees of origin of electricity market participants.
12. A proof of origin shall be valid for not more than 12 months after it is produced during the period specified in the guarantee of origin of electricity, or the amount until the date when the producer received a proof of origin shall inform the Ministry about the transfer of guarantees of origin of electricity market participants.
13. for each unit of electricity shall be issued no more than one guarantee of origin. In one application, the manufacturer is entitled to request a number of proofs of origin.
14. the decision on the refusal of the Ministry to grant a guarantee of origin, the manufacturer may appeal to the administrative procedure law.
Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009. directive 2009/28/EC on the promotion of the development of renewable energy sources and amending and subsequently repealing directives 2001/77/EC and 2003/30/EC.
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky Minister d. Pavļut Economy annex Cabinet 22 November 2011 regulations no 900 Applications for proof of origin economic Minister d. Pavļut in