Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 24 (pr. Nr. 4 8) Issued by the constitutional order laid down in article 81 of forest management and use.
The terms used in the regulations: protected forests are forests, whose main task is to ensure the protection of the environment.
Felling Foundation is designated a particular year felling.
Age is the age of digging that the stand reached a conditional digging gatavum.
The other type of CURL CURL is used for the harvesting of trees and shrubs outside the forest fund, forest, forest fund lands release from tree or shrub cover or forest land forest land not transforming.
The main lock is the lock type of wood for the main harvest briestaudz, adult and overgrown in the stands.
Tree cutting ticket is a single sample document-preparation of the timber permit.
Care is a form of thinning felling the forest composition, builds or landscape.
Forest protection is a complex of measures rnež, pest damage, damage caused by animals, and other defects.
Forest protection is a complex of measures against forest fires, forest use regulations and other actions that harm the environment, as with the mežarn and causes losses in forestry.
Regeneration is a complex of measures not covered by forest land for afforestation. Forest regeneration is a complex of measures on the forest-covered land to afforestation not that Woods has not grown before.
The forest category is districts set to forests can be divided depending on their economic and ecological significance, or the main task (function).
Forest care is a complex of measures required for the forest after its renewal (regeneration).
The quality of the forest is the forest as an ecosystem assessment depending on kokaudž productivity and stability.
Forest products are harvested forest.
Forest productivity is Woody builds increase in cubic metres per hectare per year.
Forest productivity is total woody growth stands contained life.
Forest resources and forest wood product blakusizmantošan products prior to their acquisition.
The forest is the forest ecosystem sustainability as the ability to align the various external factors impact of fluctuations and called save the previous position.
Forest land is rural and urban land cover, forest or land that is not covered with forest, but intended for cultivation under the State land cadastre materials specified land use.
Mark forest is a single sample document-resin, juice, strain, branches, bark, tree, zaleņ, Moore and other decorative materials, as well as the blakusizmantošan of the forest product extraction.
Wood product is wood (trunks and twigs), resin and the juice, strain, Luke, bark, branches, zalen, trees, Moore and other decorative materials. Before the acquisition they are forest resources, and mining — forest products.
No forest land is rural and urban land that is not covered with forest and is not intended for the production of forest, but transferred the land users or owners whose primary aim is to land use of forestry.
Nogabal is the basic unit of forest inventory, what areas of taxation and economic importance for the producer in terms of occupies the territory of homogeneous, which applies to a single management regime.
Harvesting is thinning in reconstructive methods of harvesting stands volume production tack.
Economic forests are forests, whose main task is to ensure timber production.
Sanitary hair thinning is a type of forest diseases, pests and otherwise damaged, dry, wind toppled and broken tree flute for Collectible woodlands are forests where management equivalent to connect environmental and timber production.
Thinning hair is a way to gather wood starpraž copse and average age stands.
The leading species is tree species, is the largest gathering in nogabal.
Vecumklas is a unit of the Division to split by age of groves. Coniferous trees one vecumklas covers 20 years, soft wood-10 years baltalksn, 5 years.
Chapter one General provisions article 1. The tasks of the «rules of the provisions On the management and use of forests ' tasks are: to ensure the protection of the forest as an ecosystem and forest restoration;
— regulate forest management and use of the standard rules;
— protect the forest managers and users rights.
Forest management is the cultivation of land use for rural and urban land use, granted or transferred ownership of forestry needs, or with the use of certain parcels of forestry needs that are assigned for other purposes or in land uses on properties.
The forest is its ecological characteristics and forest resources.
2. article. Forest fund forest fund consists of: — the forest and forest land not assigned to or transferred property use forestry;
— forest land that is assigned for other purposes or in land uses on properties.
The Republic of Latvia State forests consist of: — the former Republic of Latvia Ministry of Agriculture Department of Forest land from July 21, 1940;
— forest fund lands, on which the other person is not restored property rights or which are transferred to the ownership of natural persons and land legislation established by 21 November 1990.
3. article. Trees and shrubs outside the forest fund forest fund does not include trees and tree groups: — power, communications, transport and other lines of communication, as well as the State border of the building or the maintenance of assigned countries;
: Street, area, square, park, funeral, rehabilitation and other objects in the shared object in the installation and maintenance of assigned countries: – residential, cottage and garage construction and maintenance of assigned countries;
— gardening societies assigned lands.
The Fund does not include the forest trees and tree groups that occupied the area of less than 0.5 hectares; field, the rail and road aizsargstādījum and greenery, as well as bushes, regardless of their location and occupied areas.
Forest fund optional tree management procedures determined by the local authorities, in coordination with the national forest service, but use procedure — (digging), the Cabinet of Ministers.
4. article. The fee for the management and use of forests
On the ecological characteristics of the forest and use of forest resources forests granted a fee calculated in accordance with the Republic of Latvia on 10 September 1991 the law «on State revenue from sales of the forest». On the use of forest fund granted land land tax is payable.
On the property of forest fund, placed under the lands to pay land tax in such quantities and order certain tax legislation.
Fees for forest ecological characteristics and forest resource use in forests property determines the respective owners or their authorised representatives.
5. article. The forest management of the Forests of the Fund the Fund within the limits of its competence managed by the Saeima of the Republic of Latvjj, the Cabinet of Ministers and its institutions, as well as city and county governments.
National forest usage (property) are managed by the national forest service and its institutions.
6. article. The Saeima of the Republic of Latvia competence in forest management and exploitation for the regulation of forest management and use for the regulation of the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia: 1) defines a single forest management and policy direction of use;
2) organised by the Latvian forest fund management, forest management and control;
3) proposal by the Cabinet of Ministers approved the digging them in the next five years in the country as a whole;
4) defines forest privatisation and property exchange arrangements;
5) limits the right of use of the forests, if necessary (public or environmental interest.
7. article. Cabinet's competence in forest management and utilisation for the regulation of forest management and use for the regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers: 1) develop joint forest management and use policy;
2) national mežierīcīb and national forest cadastre organizations;
3) determines the Organization of forest monitoring;
4) determines the order in which the forests are included in the categories;
5) determines the extent to which and in what order pay forest: restoration, care, productivity and quality, 6), which determines the quantities and a significant charge for the procedure jkatr of the use of the national forests and the use of. imežo;
7) determines the extent to which and in what order refundable damage and loss of forest managers, users and forestry;
8) determines the use of the national forest policy;
9) restricts the use of the national forest right where you need it the public or the environment;
10) organised by the forest management and the use of scientific and informational security, frame;
11) in matters within their competence, conclude international agreements on national forest management or exploitation.
8. article. The city and county municipalities competence in forest management and for the regulation of the use of the town and parish municipalities competence in forest management and use in the regulation of the relations determined by the laws of the Republic of Latvia for the municipalities.
The second chapter of the forest fund lands transfer or use of property, deprivation, transforming, building and operating a research work in article 9. Forest fund lands, the transfer of possession or use of forest fund lands surrendered possession and use in the Republic of Latvia awarded land legislation.
10. article. Forest fund lands They lease land for forest fund users who assigned a permanent land use or use with the right to use the transition to other people, their land can rent a natural and legal persons, whether or not the objectives related to forest management and use.
If the forest fund land users rent purposes related to forest management and use, then the lessee acquires the right to any of the provisions referred to in article 33 the forest use, without any right to pass it on.
If the forest fund land users rent purposes which are not related to forest management and use (sand, gravel, peat and other mineral extraction), then: — the earth can put short term (up to five years) or long term (for a period longer than five years) lease;
— the lessee to the lessor prior to the return of lands they must rekultiv and afforested, unless the lease provides otherwise;
-leased land seized without compensation, if the tenant for two consecutive years shall not acquire the leased land or otherwise violates the obligations of the lease.
The earth can not rent the forest fund land road, ditch, channel, Powerline, pipeline and communication line capacity, as well as production, public and individual buildings.
the owner of the forest fund land can rent legislation.
11. article. Forest fund lands grant for partial use in forest fund land may be granted partial use only the installation of the starpsaimniecīb novadgrāvj and maintenance.
12. article. Forest fund lands and transform other forest fund land takes away their users land use rights in the event of such termination in the order laid down in the Republic of Latvia of 21 June 1991 the law «About land use and land-use planning» in article 33.
Forest land for purposes not related to forest management or use, transformed the Republic of Latvia of 21 June 1991 the law «About land use and land-use planning» 31. the procedure laid down in article 29.
13. article. Tree cutting, if forest land leased, robbed or transformed needs not related to forest management or use of land rent, deprives or transformed needs not related to forest management or use of local vāļāt in the virsmežniecīb and environment protection institution gives its opinion on the Group of trees and tree preservation or cutting.
In cases of dispute the question shall be determined by the national forest service.
Natural or legal persons who use the land or leased without the right felling trees, growing trees should be ensured and care according to the provisions of article 3 or 20.
14. article. With a linked object in forest management, buildings, structures and communication training forest fund lands of natural and legal persons to the management of the forest, the forest fund lands with the national forest service permits institutions may bring forest management the necessary objects, buildings, construction and communications, does not make good the damage losses for forestry.
15. article. Forest condition affecting objects, buildings, structures and Communications deployment, designing, building and commissioning, designing, deploying and transferring into the path objects, buildings, structures and communication or the introduction of new technologies, that may adversely affect the condition of the forest, to provide for and to take measures to protect the forest against overflows and ^ pārpurvošano, as well as sewage, dūmgāž, toxic substances, industrial and household waste, residues and contaminants, the adverse effects. The use of technology and operating objects, if those measures have not been taken.
Locating, designing, travel and leisure of the population used to emit objects forest fund lands, to provide for and to take measures for the conservation of the forest.
State of the forest-object, building, structure and layout of communication, development projects and the construction permit, and commissioning of objects must be aligned with the national forest service.
16. article. The research work carried out in the forest fund lands natural and legal rights and responsibilities associated with the geological, geodetic and other research work, carried out under the Forestry Fund, established by the Republic of Latvia of 21 June 1991 of the law «about land use and land-use planning» article 34 and 35.
The third chapter of the forest category article 17. A breakdown of the categories forest Woods at their ecological and economic significance are classified into three categories: category I: protected forest (nature reserves, national parks, natural parks, natural sanctuaries and preterozij Woods, as well as the green zone to the forest park);
Category II: collectible forests (protected landscape areas, green areas and other forestry forests forests, which play an important role in the protection of the environment);
Category III-economic forest (the rest of the forest).
18. article. The order in which the categories of forest clearing procedures for the clearing of forests within a category is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. A breakdown of the categories of the forest should be reviewed before the current mežierīcīb activities.
If the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia or the Cabinet of Ministers adopted a decision on a new natural, cultural or other specially protected object is created in the forest fund, then the decision will indicate which category should include the appropriate object in the forest. The forest owner is entitled to the remuneration prescribed by the Cabinet of Ministers, if the forest category change cause him material loss or use of forest management.
The boundaries of the forest category determines the nature of the national mežierīcīb service.
19. article. Specially protected forest station Saudzējamo and economic forests may establish specially protected forest sites with dedicated management and use.
specially protected forest precinct nomenclature and retention regulations determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
specially protected forest sites distributed State Forestry Department at State institutions, municipalities or citizens ' proposals, pursuant to Cabinet of Ministers determine the nomenclature and retention regulations.
The forest owner is entitled to the remuneration prescribed by the Cabinet of Ministers, where specially protected forest circuit discovery caused him material damages or in forest management.
The fourth chapter contains forest management. The forest operator rights and responsibilities article 20. Forest management respecting the content of forest ecological and economic significance (regardless of which it passed), forest management include: 1) water conservation, climate and other ecological characteristics of the forest environmental enhancement improvement;
2) reforestation, care, productivity and quality;
3) the protection of forests against pests, diseases and other damaged;
4) forest protection against forest fires and arbitrary;
5) forest management requires the construction and maintenance of the objects.
21. article. Forest managers forest managers of the Fund are the natural and legal persons who use the land or property transferred in accordance with the Republic of Latvia of 21 November 1990 law «About land reform in rural areas of the Republic of Latvia ", 21 June 1991 the law «About land use and land-use planning», 1991 20 November «On land reform in cities» of the Republic of Latvia and 9 July 1992, the law «About privatization of land in rural areas '.
Forest management can not pass, do not grant the user or without transferring ownership of the land.
22. article. Rights and responsibilities in forest management in the legal and natural persons who passed the forest management, has prior rights on all uses of the forest, laid down in article 33 of these rules. The exception is the national forests, the use of which is determined by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia.
Forest managers shall:-ensure that the provisions of article 20 of the said requirements;
— Cabinet in order to hire professional mežkop, if the forest area of more than 1000 ha, and if the operator or his family members have no forestry education;
-pay the national forest service or the institution sworn mežkopj advice and services, where forest area does not exceed 1000 ha, and if the operator or his family members have no forestry education;
— National forest service in the order once a year to notify the local forest service institution of her plans, forest management and the implementation thereof.
If forest managers to comply with the requirements of the forest management, he subtracts the relevant land use rights with the Authority's decision that granted the land. If the forestry or other rnež keepers suffered damage or loss, they must pay the sixteenth chapter, these provisions.
State and local authorities prohibited to interfere in the activities of forest managers, if they do not violate the land of the Republic of Latvia and the legislative acts. The national forest service employees and sworn in Cabinet mežkopj in notejkt is responsible for the erroneous material advice or service consequences 3 years after their realisation.
The fifth chapter of the forest restoration, care, productivity and quality of article 23. Forest restoration types and methods Izcirtumo and degumo forest to be restored, but in other countries, which is intended to create a new forest, forests must be ieaudz.
The forest is restored and ieaudzēt artificial (installing forest crops) or resume and ieaug natural (with the forestry measures are taken or not).
24. article. Forest restoration objectives and procedures for the recovery of forests contribute to the overall productivity of forest lands, using the growing conditions the most appropriate tree species for specific forest ecological and economic meaning.
Forestry forest restoration requirements determined by the national forest service.
The preparation of the basic material of the production, use and disposal of State shall lay down the procedure for the forest service.
The ground on which the artificial forest restoration, planting should be tied or no later than three years after cutting (including digging).
The forest is restored, if cultural or natural forest regeneration area is transferred to the forest cover in the country.
If the operator does not provide the forest national forest service instructions and recommendations within the forest renewal and regeneration, supported by the national forest service authorities on the operator's invoice Cabinet.
25. article. Developer responsibilities for forest restoration in the forest If forest managers are not specified by another arrangement, the culture of forest and forestry measures of forest natural regeneration of forests should developer.
To financially provide for forest restoration work in the national forests, the forest features from the developer creates a forest renewal Fund. The use of this Fund and the procedures established by the Cabinet of Ministers.
26. article. Coppice care nurturing copse, the tree species composition and the number that provides high-quality beds according to the achievement of the objective of forest management.
Care must be taken with the coppice the methods and techniques that do not harm the environment.
If the operator does not provide the forest national forest service instructions and advice requirements care, coppice provides national forest service authorities on the operator's invoice Cabinet.
27. article. Forest productivity and quality improvement measures in forest productivity and quality in the main actions are: — the final use of the reproductive material of forest renewal and regeneration;
— forest care;
— reconstruction of low value stands volume production;
— forest in reclamation and waterworks roads;
— forest fertilization;
— scientific research and the implementation of their results.
28. article. Forest productivity and quality of forest productivity agenda and quality improvement measures for forest managers must be carried out in accordance with a forest management project.
Forest productivity and quality improvement measures to be taken to the national forests on Forestry Development Fund. This Fund constitutes a validly, but uses the Cabinet.
Forest productivity and quality improvement activities for the forest owners can create their own forestry development funds, combining voluntary contributions of forest revenues.
The sixth chapter of the forest protection and the protection of article 29. Forest managers and forest protection duties in the protection forest protection forest managers shall: 1) make forest monitoring and timely phytopathological fight forest disease;
2) make forest Entomological surveillance and measures the harmful insects and other animals of the forest damage caused by defects;
3) follow the forest sanitary regulations;
4) timely inform the national forest service and local authorities about the potential forest diseases, harmful insects and other damage to savairošano.
Forest protection forest managers shall: 1) to guard against the use of forests forest offences and to prevent actions which damage the forest and the environment, cause losses for forestry;
2) to guard against forest fires in accordance with the provisions of the forest fire;
3) to guard the forest fund lands boundaries and landmarks.
Forest managers are responsible for their own acts or omissions protection and forest protection, if the results in the loss of other forest keepers. Indemnification procedures determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
30. article. Government institutions and local forest protection tasks and protection Cabinet and local authorities participate in forest protection and protection measures, involving the population of forest fires, equipment, vehicles, and national resources. If necessary, they can prohibit residents to visit the forest and enter the woods with vehicles.
31. article. The national forest service tasks in forest protection and forest protection in the national forest service authorities do forest protection and protection measures in national forests, provide practical assistance against payment of all other forest managers, coordinate their action between protection and forest protection.
National forest service regularly inform the public about the State of the forests.
The seventh chapter of the forest, the content and form of use. Forest users ' rights and obligations, article 32. The use of the content in the forest forest use is ecological characteristics of forests and forest resources mining company material, recreation, health and other needs. The use of the forest must be continuous and rational, it must not be noplicinoš.
Restrictions on the use of the forest is exclusively dependent on forest ecological and economic significance, rather than out of it, which acquired the rights to the forest.
33. article. Uses of forests forest uses are: 1) the preparation of wood: wood product (trunk and wood) preparation;
-resin and juice extraction;
— stump, Luke, bark, twigs, buds, zaleņ, Christmas tree, Moore and other decorative materials extraction;
2) forest: blakusizmantošan — hay mowing;
— livestock grazing;
— deployment of apiaries;
— forest seed collection reforestation needs;
— wild berries, fruit, nuts, mushrooms, medicinal plants and other exploitation of raw materials;
— MOSS extraction;
— the use of forest research purposes;
— the use of forest recreation and strengthening health;
— the use of the forest hunting needs;
— the use of the national forest protection needs. Wood product preparation and forest blakusizmantošan forest shall lay down the procedure for legislation.
34. article. Forest users in the users of the forest may be natural or legal persons.
35. article. Forest users ' rights and obligations
Prior to any use of the forest is the forest operator — the land user or owner.
Forest keeper your rights to use the forest may be transferred to other natural or legal persons without land use rights or land ownership.
Forest users ' rights and obligations under the forest type of use is determined by this law and other legislation of the Republic of Latvia of the forest Act.
Forest exploitation rights and the order of the State forests is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
36. article. The commencement of the use of the National forests forests and forests to use the transferred lands, forest exploitation can start after the State received in wood felling of trees in the ticket or the forest. Other use of these forests written or oral permission is illegal regardless of what they are given.
To prepare the lumber Woods and forests of the country to use the transferred lands, tree felling need ticket. Do not save a tree felling, trees of ticket to 12 centimeters in diameter breast height and bushes allowed slash: 1) for the purposes of apmežojum care — until their transfer to the forest cover countries;
2) wooded land;
3) land that passed to the other use purposes. Mark forest national forest and the forests to use the transferred lands required: 1) resin, the juice, strain, branches, bark, buds, zaleņ, Christmas tree, Moore and other decorative material abstraction marketing purposes;
2) medicinal plants, mosses, and other raw materials production;
3) wall, cattle grazing for mowing and the deployment of the apiaries, if it does not perform the forest keeper;
4) forest seed collection, wild berries, fruit, nuts and mushroom production marketing purposes;
5) use of forest research purposes;
7) use state forest protection needs in the area, which is located outside of national defence objectives assigned. Without forest signs allowed: 1) juice, branch, tree, Moore and other decorative material production for personal use;
2) hay mowing, grazing cattle and apiaries placement by forest keeper;
3) wild berries, fruit, nuts and mushroom production for personal use;
4) use recreation and forest health.
Forest owners for forest exploitation started felling trees without tickets or badges, but the preparation of wood — in accordance with the forest management project or with the permission of the national gamekeeper's panels. Not later than three weeks before the opening of the clear cut the forest owner must notify in writing the local State Forester. The compensation can begin when the State Forester or objection gives permission to clear cut to start faster.
Non-compliance with the provisions of this article shall be regarded as arbitrary use of the forest.
37. article. The suspension of use of the forests If forest user violating forest exploitation or renewal terms, the use of the forest legislation in order to prevent the infringement committed.
38. article. The termination of the right to use the forest rights to use the forest ceases if the: 1) change the forest keeper;
2) forest users voluntarily renounce the use of the forest;
3 terminate the use of the forest);
4) does not correspond to the forest the allowed type of use.
In other cases, the right to use the forest may be terminated only with the agreement of the users of the forest by compensating for his loss.
Chapter eight wood product preparation article 39. Cirš, felling techniques and rules of the Fund of the forest land and other land to prepare the main timber, thinning and harvesting other felling.
The main lock in all forest categories included briestaudz, adult and overgrown clear cut, in the stands, phased, regulated and slapped the Group Favorites in lock cērtamo trees, as well as individual tree cutting. The main harvesting is prohibited in the reserve forests.
Thinning the clearing, sanitary care and Reconstructive izcērtamo in felling trees. Thinning the forest reserve is prohibited in strict mode.
Others will curl the clearing of trees and shrubs outside the harvest of forest fund, forest, forest fund lands release from tree or shrub cover and tree and shrub forest harvesting to transform land without forest land. Others will use a clear cut and curl an individual tree cutting.
The main harvesting, thinning and other cirš rules are developed and approved by the State Forestry Department, in coordination with the environmental protection authorities.
40. article. Felling age laid down in the Republic of Latvia the following stands volume production cutting age: Cutting age (in years) the ruling species stands in Collectible Business forests forests pine, larch, FIR, oak, birch, OSIs melnalksn, Aspen poplar wood, Baltalksn, blīgzn, Willow forests protect State 121 101 81 51 31 101 81 71 51 31 mežierīcīb service stand to determine for each individual cutting age which depends on the protected natural areas in target function tree species, biological characteristics and growth status.
Plantation type stands digging down the age the State Forestry Department.
41. article. Digging them and Norma digging them in one year, the maximum amount of issuance of timber.
Harvesting and thinning of the main estimates for each operator's forest, which occupies 50 hectares and more, 10-15 year period alone through the forest category and species make up times calculated the national mežierīcīb service. Calculate the approval by the national forest service.
Forest felling for the country is obtained by summing the forest managers by parishes and districts. This estimate on a proposal by the Cabinet for the next five years approved by the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia.
Previous years would be severed, but not allowed to chop off the felling the year estimate.
Digging is the optimal service, the annual volume of timber. It sets the taksator State forest or Ranger, taking up to 50 ha forest of large forest managers and taking into account the particular age structure and groves in the State. Cutting margin allowed to exceed the individual in the year, taking care to not be exceeded within the starpmet use planning.
42. article. Felling, fund issue and Exchange Fund consists of felling each year for their appointed main harvesting, thinning and felling of other cirš.
Felling of the Fund be prepared according to the national forest service approved the preparation of the Fund's decline.
Felling procedure of the Fund in national forests is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers approved the issuing of the trees.
The change of the National Fund of felling and use in forests may allow the State Forestry Department.
43. article. Wood and Lumber in the forest of marketing types issued by area, and the number of trees or at the ready.
Timber in the forest may be marketed:-hiring digging rights for a specified period;
-selling trees on the stump;
-selling prepared lumber (trunk or mix).
The national forest timber sales order is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
44. article. Resin extraction stands that provide for the acquisition of atsveķojam resin before it or the main lock.
Article 45. Juice extraction forest operator may allow tree juice extraction for industrial felling in the stands, but not earlier than five years before their decapitation. Juice industrial mining sites show the wood or the State of the forest owner.
Article 46. The strain of Strain collection sites and techniques of a wood or forest owner.
47. article. Here, bark, branch, zaleņ and Bud mining Here, bark, twigs, buds zalen and can only be obtained from felled trees. Tree felling was banned for this purpose only. Here, bark, branches, and buds of zaleņ terrain and forest managers show.
48. article. Christmas tree, Moore and other decorative material mining personal needs the cērtam Christmas tree, Moore and other decorative material of mining sites show the forest keeper.
Marketing needs a Christmas tree cērtam, Moore and other decorative material of mining sites show the wood or the State of the forest owner.
The ninth chapter of the forest BLAKUSIZMANTOŠAN article 49. Hay mowing and grazing cattle hay mowing and grazing of livestock, if it does not harm the stands allowed the operator of forest.
50. article. Apiaries of forest sites for deploying the apiaries forest keeper without the right to cut forests, to clean up the forest area and build buildings.
51. article. Wild seed, wild berries, fruit, nuts, mushrooms, medicinal plants and other exploitation of raw materials forest seed collection sites and techniques national wood.
Wild berries, fruits, nuts, mushrooms, medicinal plants and other raw materials for natural and legal persons may acquire, if at the discretion of the national forest service, the environmental protection authority or local State and use of forests or forest owners in their forests is not specified by other rules.
Wild berries, fruit, nuts, mushrooms, medicinal plants and other exploitation of raw materials, without prejudice to the forest.
The right to wild berries, fruits, nuts, mushrooms, medicinal plants and other raw material for this purpose, the makeshift plantations are plantations operator or, with his permission, other natural and legal persons.
52. article. MOSS Moss mining extraction can allow if it does not harm the forest. MOSS won the place of an operator of the forest.
53. article. The use of forest research objectives the research authorities in agreement with the keepers of the forest can receive forest research.
The research objectives of the forest area to be designated under the research plans.
54. article. The use of the forest for leisure and health to strengthen the forest out the consent of the forest can be used to organize the rest of the population.
The rest of the population interested in the Organization of natural and legal persons of the equipment for the recreational forest areas and ensure that the needs of the municipal population. Through the forest, this forest users must support the forest environment and the natural landscape conservation. The order in which the forest is to be used for organized recreation and health of the population, strengthening forest keeper is determined after coordination with the local government.
55. article. The use of the forest hunting needs order in which forest used for hunting purposes, is determined by the Republic of Latvia of 5 February 1992, the hunting law.
56. article. The use of the national forest protection needs, if it is outside the lands granted to use purposes of national defence troops, military and business. military organizations can use for their own purposes other managers after consulting with managers of the forest and local.
Using national defence operator for the purposes of other forests, forbidden to cut, dig, or cause damage to trees and shrubs, damage the waterworks and engineering constructions, take any ground work and otherwise harm the forest environment.
The tenth chapter of the population stay in the Woods article 57. Population the right to stay in the Woods residents are free to stay in the forest.
Residents stay in the Woods may be limited to the local Government's decision after the national forest service or the environmental protection authority, on a proposal from the forest fire, forest, plant and animal health and the interests of State security of the Republic of Latvia legislative acts in a fixed order.
The decision must be put in the mass media.
58. article. The responsibilities of the population staying in the forest while staying in the Woods, residents are required to comply with the provisions of the forest fire, not to cut and do not damage the trees and shrubs, not piegruž, not ravage the forest bird nests and Ant nests or otherwise harm the plants and animals of the forest.
It is the responsibility of citizens to respect the special area of conservation and special protection forest district attendance rules, as with the rest of the agenda.
The eleventh chapter in forest management and control of the use of article 59. Forest management and control tasks using forest management and control of the use of the Republic of Latvia to ensure forest law compliance.
60. article. Institutions that carry out forest management and control of forest management and use shall be carried out: 1) the national forest service and the national forest inspection;
3) environmental protection institutions.
61. article. Control authorities the right to inspection bodies have the right to request and receive from forest managers and users of written or oral information as well as to get acquainted with the State of the natural forests in order to realize concrete tasks.
Control bodies have the right to stop conduct that is in conflict with the Republic of Latvia, the wooded legislation provisions, impose fines and take other measures that meet their professional competency.
Authorities can stop the natural and legal persons, unless the work they started threatening the forests.
In the twelfth chapter of the national forest service
62. article. The national forest service and the national forest service responsibility and structure is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
The national forest service is responsible for the joint forest management and use of policy enforcement across all forests.
63. article. The national forest service employee obligations and the right of the State forest service employees have the responsibility to ensure that all forest management under the forest law requirements to stop and prevent forest management and use and infringement of forest fund lands not intended purposes, as well as stop and prevent any forest and environmentally harmful actions. Of their duties, the national forest service employees to wear uniforms.
The national forest service employees in the Cabinet in the order for payment must provide advice and services for forest managers.
Discovering mežpārkāpum, the national forest service employees have the right to detain the perpetrator of the infringement, to find out his personality, impose and collect fines or to draw up a Protocol on mežpārk that also put in mežpārkāpum materials to law enforcement authorities for prosecution of persons guilty to statutory liability.
The national forest service employees have the right to get free uniforms, carry the weapon, the service to buy lumber, and personal needs on preferential terms and rent service up to 10 hectares of land in the area. The national forest service activities are financed from the State budget.
The national forest service employees are prohibited from engaging in any business related to the wood product.
The thirteenth chapter of national forest cadastre and monitoring of forests article 64. National forest cadastre concept, content and objective of national forest cadastre is popular for holding a mass of data about the legal, natural and economic standing.
National forest cadastre includes forest managers, forest cadastre registry, cartographic materials, forest fund inventory and evaluation data.
National forest cadastre tasks is to ensure the management of the forest, mežierīcīb and the legal protection of the forest-related measures, as well as give the material statistics, forest resource and forest revenue discovery needs.
65. article. National forest cadastre sorting and financing national forest cadastre in the national mežierīcīb service of the Cabinet of Ministers in the order together with the local authorities.
National forest cadastre measures financed from the State budget.
66. article. Forest monitoring concept and tasks of forest monitoring is an informational system, which includes stationary observations, data analysis and forecasts of the development environment's impact on the State and development of forests.
Forest monitoring tasks are the following: 1) take a complex annual fixed observations on forest condition, pollution levels and productivity changes; : 2) to accumulate and analyze observational data;
3) to predict forest condition of pollution levels and productivity change and make recommendations for the prevention of pollution.
67. article. Forest monitoring and forest finance sort of organization and functioning of the monitoring procedure is determined by the protection of the environment and regional development Ministry in conjunction with the national forest service.
Forest monitoring jobs financed from the State budget.
In the fourteenth chapter of the national mežierīcīb article 68. The content of Mežierīcīb Mežierīcīb is a public and economic system, whose mission is to regulate the forest, given the territorial and institutional economic proposals the forest fund for the rational management and use, its productivity and quality as well as improving the situation of the forest.
Mežierīcīb includes the following measures: 1) forest managers, the legal status of the territory and the border of the forest fund lands;
2) proposals for forest managers to reorganize the internal organization of the territory;
3) forest category and specially protected forest precinct boundary clarification and formulation of proposals for amending it;
4) forest fund lands and stands volume production inventory;
5) main estimates of Harv and thinning, harvesting techniques and methods, the determination of the place;
6) forest renewal, methods, volume and location;
7) formulation of proposals for forest blakusizmantošan;
8) forest protection and protection planning;
9) hunting farm design;
10 forest management projects);
11) forest resources development and planning and forecasting;
12) database «forest», the establishment and functioning of the Fund;
13 of geodetic and topographic) tax work as well as other forest survey and research work;
14) forest fund, cartographic material. After the content is divided into the mežierīcīb forest inventory and forest design.
69. article. Forest management project of forest inventory work results compiled forest management project to be developed by the operator of each forest that [the area is 10 or more per hectare. l this project is forest management and use of the framework without which prohibited the main harvesting (except the damaged and dead trees deforestation [).
Forest management project expertise, coordination and approval of the agenda determined [the Cabinet. Autoruzraudzīb on forest management project (implements national mežierīcīb service.
70. article. Mežierīcīb the implementation of forest inventory (base-use planning) every 10-15 years, distributes a uniform system established by the national forest service. Base-use planning is mandatory in all forests, organized by the national budget and the national mežierīcīb service regardless of the operator's view of the forest.
Forest management projects, as well as forest inventory database-use planning in the State of starpmet mežierīcīb service or chartered by the forest taksator forest operator requests and on their account.
Other natural and legal persons of the forest management [project and other mežierīcīb materials used for payment.
15th separate Forest dispute resolution article 71. Forest forest disputes disputes are disputes arising between natural persons, between natural and legal persons and between the entities or forest management use.
72. article. Forest disputes the competence of physical and legal persons forest disputes the national forest service bodies according to their competence.
The essence of the dispute of the forest according to the submission of any further halts forest management or use of the work up to the complaints.
73. article. Forest dispute procedures disputes after the appearance of the forest one hand motivated the application, accompanied by all necessary documents for consideration.
Forest disputes, both parties are invited, and should be examined within one month of the date of receipt of the application. If the Parties communicated in writing to the forest, the dispute does not appear before the appearance of the dispute without their participation.
The national forest service institution that examines the forest dispute, a decision should be taken and, if necessary, specify the deadlines, procedures and measures to be taken to the forest management or violated the rights of use.
About the disputes, decisions, if they are not trading, the appeal is mandatory for both parties, the officials, the natural or legal persons.
74. article. Forest stakeholders in the dispute, the rights and obligations of forest stakeholders in the dispute, has the following rights and obligations: 1) become familiar with the dispute of the forest materials and prepare a draft decision to draw from those statements;
2) participate in the consideration of the dispute of the forest, to submit documents and other evidence;
3) express requests with a request to call witnesses;
4) provide oral and written explanations;
5) opposes the request, the other party's arguments and considerations;
6) to request and receive about the dispute a copy of the decision taken.
75. article. Forest appeal procedure of the dispute within ten days after the forest stakeholders in the dispute, announced the national forest service decision in dispute the institutions interested parties can appeal against the decision in court or before the commercial law of the Republic of Latvia.
Appeals against decisions of these provisions in the order suspending its execution to the complaints. The application received the forest in order to appeal against the dispute, the dispute shall notify it to the investigating authority whose decision is contested.
The sixteenth chapter of the damage and loss of forest cover, forest managers and forest users in article 76. Tort, loss of forest managers forest managers to pay the full amount of the natural and legal persons whose fault this loss occurred, moreover, they also recovered losses associated with forest managers, forest rights deprivation or letting and forest productivity and quality.
77. article. Damages in the forest occupants losses resulting from the forest, if users are restricted in their right to be compensated by determining the specific remuneration recovered from physical and legal persons whose interests do the forest limit.
Unlawfully restricted the rights of users of the forest renewable and recoverable damage Latvia's legislation agenda set.
78. article. Loss reimbursement for losses reimbursed forestry for forestry of the Republic of Latvia legislation.
79. article. Loss and loss in determining the order in which the calculated and the loss covered by the injury and resulting from forest management and use restriction, deprivation and leasing of forest or forest land allocation and transformation for purposes not related to forest management, established by the Cabinet of Ministers.
In the seventeenth chapter of the Republic of Latvia, the responsibility for forest law violations of article 80. Mežpārkāpum in Mežpārkāpum are: 1) the illegal cutting of trees and shrubs (grafting) or deterioration;
2 forest fire) the non-compliance;
3 forest destruction or deterioration), fire, flood, or pārpurvoj;
4) forest destruction or damage to sewage, toxic substances, industrial and household waste, residues and contaminants;
5 forest fund lands) arbitrary use, travel to the permanent or temporary use objects;
6) hunting regulations;
7) forest and Habitat for plants, animals and their arbitrary destruction of dwellings;
8) forest destruction or damage of engineering structures;
9) forest and landmark shapes or damaging extermination;
10) other mežpārkāpum, laid down the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
Forests of the Republic of Latvia to the legislative and regulatory provisions of the offender at the administrative liability called national forest service employees, according to their competence.
Forest management and use rights or transfer an arbitrary usurpation, as well as other transactions that open or hidden violated forest management or for use in a fixed order, are considered void.
82. article. The consideration for the injury suffered by the Person as a result of mežpārkāpum and prosecution of disciplinary officials, civil, administrative or criminal liability does not exempt them from the obligation to pay the damage caused to forests, natural and legal interests of the persons and property.
83. article. Illegally harvested timber and other forest products in the deprivation of illegally obtained timber and other forest products are an integral. Deprived of timber and other forest product sales order is determined by the municipality.
If the forest production is not possible, the withdrawal of the mežpārkāpum offender of unlawfully acquired recovered production values.
Transitional provisions With the entry into force of these regulations shall lapse at the Republic of Latvia of 21 May 1992, the law «About forest management and utilization» (Rapporteur, 1992, 24/25).
Prime Minister v. Birkavs, Minister of Agriculture j. KINN's
Riga, 1994 January 11.