The Republic of Latvia Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 101 in Riga, March 6, 2001 (pr. Nr. 10, § 14) minimum safety requirements for alcohol and alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages the labelling requirements issued under the food surveillance law article 4, second subparagraph, and article 13, third subparagraph 1. these provisions lays down minimum safety requirements for alcohol and alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages the labelling requirements.
2. the rules apply to all undertakings (companies), established in the area of alcohol.
3. Spirit drinks classified into groups depending on the conditions of production and the Group's underlying components (annex 1).
4. where a spirit drink meets this rule no 1.2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 above, the group included 26 of annex 1, paragraph group.
5. group name of a spirit drink may be supplemented to the geographical indication.
6. The provisions referred to in annex 2 geographical indications only be used are listed in the annex, alcoholic beverages.
7. Drink group name is the trade name of the optional part (this requirement does not apply to wine).
8. Spirits group key ingredients and harmful impurity levels specified in annex 1 of these rules.
9. the production of alcoholic beverages using minimum safety requirements for food additives and drinking water.
10. in the production of alcoholic beverages also dyes or other food additives and flavouring solution, use this rule of annex 1 referred to in paragraph 1 indicators according to the spirit.
11. The provisions of annex 1 and in paragraph 12.3.16 and 22 the spirit drinks referred to in production allowed to use only natural flavouring substances and preparations. Natural and identical flavouring substances and preparations allowed in annex 1 of these rules 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 (except those referred to in annex 3 liqueurs) and paragraph 26 referred to in alcoholic beverages.
12. This provision of the annex referred to in paragraph 12.2 of the fruit and alcohol drinks production allowed to use these rules laid down in annex 4. fruits and berries.
13. Compliance with these rules of supervision and control by the state sanitary inspection and sanitary border inspection.
14. paragraph 7 of these rules shall enter into force on January 1, 2002.
15. Be declared unenforceable: 15.1. Cabinet of 15 April 1997, the rules No 147 "rules on alcohol and alcoholic beverages quality and safety" (Latvian journal, 1997, nr. 99; 1998, 25 no);
15.2. The Cabinet of Ministers of 27 January 1998, the provisions of no. 29 "amendments to the Cabinet of 15 April 1997, regulations No 147" rules on alcohol and alcoholic beverages quality and safety "(Latvian journal, 1998, no. 25).
Prime Minister a. SMITH Welfare Minister a. Požarnov rules shall enter into force on 10 March 2001, but paragraph 7 of these rules-January 1, 2002.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers on 6 March 2001 a Regulation No 101-alcohol and alcoholic beverages group, the production conditions, the operative part of the group, harmful impurities and rules no alcohol and alcoholic beverages group, PO box production conditions, the operative Norm group ingredients and harmful impurities (k) 1. Alcohol 1.1 looks like a clear, colourless liquid 1.2. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) only the ethyl alcohol in the characteristic taste and smell the ethyl alcohol concentration 1.3 not less than 96.0% by volume 1.4. total acid concentration by acetic acid, of not more than 15 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol ester concentration of 1.5 by ethyl acetate is not more than 13 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 1.6. highest concentration by not more than 5 mg/l 100% ethanol, 2-metilpropanol aldehyde concentration of 1.7 by acetaldehyde in not more than 5 mg/l 100% ethanol methanol concentration of 1.8 (k) not more than 500 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol dry extract 1.9. not more than 15 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 1.10. volatile the base of nitrogen by nitrogen, not more than 1 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 1.11 furfural is not admissible 2. Rum produced from fermented 2.1 cane syrup, molasses or juice, distilling it to distillate does not exceed a concentration of ethyl alcohol 96% vol. 2.2. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) the only characteristic rum flavour 2.3. the concentration of ethyl alcohol not less than 37.5% by volume 2.4. concentration of volatile substances (volatile substances content , no less than 2250 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol and methyl alcohol except alcoholic drink, obtained by distillation or by only a raw material) used in "rum Rhum de la Martinique", "Rhum de la Guadeloupe," "Rhum de la Reunion," "Rhum de la Guyane" (the name may be supplemented with the word "traditionn") 3. Whisky produced from fermented 3.1 grain mash that pārcukurot with malt diastase, distilling it to its to the concentration of ethyl alcohol distillate does not exceed a percentage of volume and 94.8 matured in wooden casks for at least three years. Produced in Latvia, permitted flavouring or identical to natural flavourings and mixing with alcohol 3.2. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) the only whiskey in the characteristic taste and smell the ethyl alcohol 3.3 concentration not less than 40% by volume 4. Grain alcohol and drink made from fermented 4.1 grain musts, the distillation 4.2. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) supplies specific to the taste and odor of ethyl alcohol concentration 4.3 not less than 35 percent of the volume of the drink "Korn" 4.3.1. not less than 32% by volume 4.3.2. drink " Korn brand "not less than 37.5% vol 5. Wine alcohol and drink of the wine produced in 5.1, the distillation of the distillate to ethyl alcohol concentration does not exceed 86 percent of volume 5.2. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) supplies the characteristic taste and smell the ethyl alcohol concentration 5.3 not less than 37.5% by volume 5.4. concentration of volatile substances not less than 1250 mg/l 100% ethanol methanol concentration of 5.5 (k) not more than 2000 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 6. Brandy 6.1. made from wine alcohol , whether or not blended with a wine distillate not more than 50% of the finished distillate (alcoholic liquid produced from wine, the volume of products
distillation of the distillate to exceed the concentration of ethyl alcohol by volume, with 94.8 store supplies taste and smell), matured for at least one year in oak receptacles or for at least six months in oak casks-capacity of less than 1000 litres.
Permitted in the manufacture of Latvia, adding alcohol, flavouring or identical to natural flavourings and extracts of plant origin as well as the permissible lower concentrations of volatile substances in proportion to the quantity of wine alcohol used to ethyl alcohol 6.2. concentration of not less than 36% by volume 6.3. concentration of volatile substances (except Latvia produced no less than 1250 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol brandy) 6.4. the concentration of methanol (k) not more than 2000 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 7. Cognac 7.1. level of production reached Cognac (wine) vol. , water and sugar caramel at no additional flavouring in 7.2. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) Cognac-specific taste and smell the ethyl alcohol concentration 7.3. not less than 40 percent of volume 7.4. volatile concentration not less than 1250 mg/l 100% ethanol-7.5. the concentration of methanol (k) not more than 2000 mg/l 100% ethanol grape marc spirit 8 and drink made from fermented 8.1 grape Marc the distillation of pomace, the presence so that the concentration of ethyl alcohol distillate does not exceed 86% vol. ethanol concentration 8.2. not less than 37.5% to 8.3. volatile concentration not less than 1400 mg/l 100% ethanol methanol concentration 8.4. (k) not more than 10000 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 9. fruit Marc spirit and drink made from fermented 9.1 fruit Marc, the distillation of it to the concentration of ethyl alcohol distillate does not exceed 86% vol. 9.2. the concentration of ethyl alcohol not less than 37.5% of the 9.3. volatile concentration not less than 2000 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol concentration hydrocyanic 9.4 (k) from the kinds of not more than 100 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol beverages obtained 9.5. methanol concentrations (k) not more than 15000 mg/l 100% ethanol 10. Raisin spirit and drink produced 10.1. distillation of fermented special varieties of dried grape extracts it to the concentration of ethyl alcohol distillate does not exceed a 94.5% vol. 10.2. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) supplies specific to the taste and odor of ethyl alcohol concentration 10.3. no less than 37.5% vol. 11. Gentian spirit and drink made from fermented 11.1 the gentian roots from adding or not adding alcohol ethyl alcohol concentration 11.2. no less than 37.5% vol. 12. Fruit spirit drinks and manufactured in 12.1. distillation of fermented fruit or fruit mash it to a concentration of ethyl alcohol distillate does not exceed 86% vol. 12.1.1. organoleptic characteristics of the fruit specific flavour 12.1.2. the concentration of ethyl alcohol not less than 37.5% by volume 12.1.3 volatile concentration not less than 2000 mg/l 100% ethanol methanol concentration 12.1.4. (k) not more than 10000 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 220.127.116.11. from plums (Prunus domestica l.) , Mirabelle (Prunus not more than 12000 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol domestica l. var. syriaca), cveč (Prunus domestica l.), Apple (Malus domestica Borkh.), pears (Pyrus communis l.), raspberries (Rubus idaeus l.) and blackberries (Rubus fruticosus l.) spirits obtained from 18.104.22.168. redcurrants and blackcurrants (Ribes genus up to 13500 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol), pīlādžog (Sorbus aucupani) and black elderberry fruit (Sambucus nigra) obtained for alcohol concentration hydrocyanic 12.1.5. (k) from the kinds of not more than 100 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol obtained alcoholic beverages produced from 12.2 4. referred to in the annex to the fruit and Berry extracts, alcohol beverage alcohol or distillate (alcoholic liquid which is obtained by the distillation of a fermented products of agricultural origin, keeping raw material-specific taste and smell of the drink's label to "derived from the distilled extract") (not less than 100 kg 20 liters of fruit, 100% ethanol) 12.2.1. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) of a specific fruit taste and odor of ethyl alcohol concentration 12.2.2. not less than 37.5% by volume of fruit produced 12.3 extracts in alcohol alcoholic beverages, or distillate (not less than 5 kg 20 liters of fruit 100% ethyl alcohol), the taste of the drink can be supplemented with other natural flavourings 12.3.1. ethyl alcohol concentration not less than 25% by volume 13. Cider spirit and drink cider brandy, PEAR alcohol and drink made from fermented 13.1. Apple or pear juice, distilling it to the concentration of ethyl alcohol distillate does not exceed 86% vol. 13.2. the concentration of ethyl alcohol not less than 37.5% to 13.3. volatile concentration not less than 2000 mg/l of ethyl alcohol 100% 13.4. concentration of methanol (k) not more than 10000 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 14. Alcoholic Beverage flavoured with Juniper 14.1. alcohol produced from and/or grain spirit flavoured with juniper berries, or with natural and/or identical flavourings and/or aromatic plants 14.2. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell), Juniper Berry taste and smell is perceptible, although sometimes can be impaired 14.3. ethyl alcohol concentration not less than 15% vol. of 14.3.1. "Gin" drink not less than Volume 37.5 14.3.2. ' Vruchtenjenever ', ' drink ' Jenever met vruchten ' not less than 20% by volume of methanol concentration of 14.4. (k) not more than 500 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 14.4.1. drinks "Genievr", "", "" Genever "Jenever and" Peke "not more than 50 mg/l 100% ethyl aldehyde concentration 14.5 by acetaldehyde, not more than 2 mg/l for drinks" Genievr "," "," "Genever" Jenever and "Peke" 15. Alcoholic Beverage with cumin flavor of alcohol produced 15.1. flavoured with caraway, it, natural and/or those identical flavourings 15.2. ethyl alcohol concentration not less than 30% by volume of akvavit 15.2.1. "drink"/"aquavit" not less than 37.5% by volume 15.3. dry extract drinks "akvavit"/"aquavit" not more than 15 g/l 16. Alcoholic Beverage with anise aroma of alcohol produced 16.1 and anise plant natural extracts 16.2. the concentration of ethyl alcohol not less than 15% vol. for beverages "pastis 16.2.1." , "Pastis de Marseille"
not less than 40% by volume in the drink "ouzo 16.2.2." not less than 37.5 16.2.3. beverage volume "Anis" not less than 35% by volume glicerizīnskāb 16.3. concentration of the drink for "Mail" 50-500 mg/l 10.2. anethole concentration drinks "Mail", "pastis 1500-2000 mg/l de Marseille ' 16.5. the sugar content, expressed as invert sugar drink pastis 16.5.1.": "not more than 100 g/l 16.5.2. drink" ouzo "not more than 50 g/l 17. Bitter produced 17.1. produced with natural alcohol and/or identical flavourings 17.2. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) is dominated by bitter taste 17.3. the concentration of ethyl alcohol not less than 15% by volume of 17.4. the concentration of methanol (k) not more than 500 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 18. Vodka, the alcohol produced 18.1 and water mixture treating with activated carbon or other adsorbents or physical method, and then filter by the improvement of taste can be added to the minimum quantity of flavouring ethyl alcohol concentration of 18.2. no less than 37.5% by volume 18.3. ester concentration by ethyl acetate not more 13 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 18.4. alkalinity, expressed with the 0.1 N hydrochloric acid consumption no more than 3.5 ml 0.1 l of vodka is necessary for the neutralization titration 18.5. higher alcohol concentration by 2-metilpropanol no more than 5 mg/l 100% ethyl aldehyde concentration 18.6. by acetaldehyde not more than 8 mg/l 100% ethanol methanol concentration 18.7. (k) not more than 500 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol by furfural not 12.8.19. Flavoured Vodka
19.1. produced by alcohol and water mixture produced by the plant products and natural or identical flavourings 19.2. the concentration of ethyl alcohol not less than 37.5% by volume of methanol concentration of 19.3 (k) not more than 500 mg/l 100% ethanol 20. Balsam 20.1. made from plant extracts, originating spirit by adding a balm oil, other biologically active substances and constituents of ethyl alcohol concentration 20.2 not less than 40% by volume of liqueur 21. also, aperitif, punch and sweet 21.1. produced a sweetened and flavoured with natural and/or identical flavourings (other than those referred to in annex 3 liqueurs) alcohol and water mixture or mixtures of spirit drinks or beverages or their mixture by adding milk, cream or other milk products, fruit, vegetable extract, distillate products, as well as honey, wine or flavoured wine 21.2. the sugar content, expressed as invert sugar of not less than 100 g of liqueurs/l 21.2.1. gentian liqueurs to not less than 80 g/l 21.2.2.
cherry liqueur not less that 70 g/l 21.2.3. egg liqueur ' advocaat '/' avocat/advokat "" "not less than 150 g/l 21.2.4. anise liqueur" Sambuca ", not less than 350 g/l 21.2.5. liqueur" Maraschino "/" Marrasquino ' not less than 250 g/l 21.2.6. liqueur "nocino" not less than 100 g/l 21.2.7. liqueurs "Crème de (*) (*)-(fruit or Berry, not less than 250 g/l name to the liqueur "liqueur 21.2.8.) crème de Cassis" no less than 400 g/l of aperitifs and sweet 21.2.9. not less than 40 g/l 21.2.10. punch not less than 300 g/l 21.2.11. liqueur "Mistrà" does not contain added sugar concentration of ethyl alcohol in the liqueur 21.3. not less than 15% of egg liqueur 21.3.1. "advocaat"/"avocat"/"you" Advoc not less than 14% by volume of Maraschino liqueur 21.3.2. "" "" "not less than 24 Marrasquino volume 21.3.3. Sloe gin liqueur" "not less than 25 volume 21.3.4. interest liqueur "nocino" not less than 30% by volume of aniseed liqueur 21.3.5. "Sambuca" not less than 38% by volume 21.3.6. anise liqueur "Mistrà" 40-45% by volume 21.4. anethole concentration of aniseed liqueur Sambuca "," Mr. "," 1000-2000 mg/l 22. Spirit drink ' Berenburg '/' Beerenburg ' 22.1. made from fruit extracts in alcohol, flavoured with gentian root, juniper berries and Bay leaves distillate 22.2. ethyl alcohol concentration not less than 30% by volume of 22.3. sugar content , expressed as invert sugar of not more than 20 g/l 23. Alcoholic Beverage "Hefebrand" 23.1. produced from wine or fermented fruit Lees 23.2. ethyl alcohol concentration not less than 38% by volume of the spirit drink 24 "Bierbrand"/"Ea de vie de bière". distilling 15.0 produced, fresh beer to the concentration of ethyl alcohol distillate does not exceed 86% vol. 24.2. organoleptic characteristics typical of the beer taste and odor of ethyl alcohol concentration 24.3. not less than 38% by volume Wine 25 25.1. organoleptic characteristics (taste and smell) a specific wine the variety characteristic taste and smell 25.2. volatile acid concentrations on acetic acid 25.2.1. red wines up to 20.0/l 25.2.2. White miliekv. and pink wines not more than 18.0 miliekv./15.7. total sulphur dioxide concentration 25.3.1. red wines not more than 160 mg/l for red wines, 25.3.2. If the residual sugar on the translation of no more than 210 mg/l to invert sugar not less than 5 g/l 25.3.3. the white and rosé wines up to 210 mg/l 25.3.4. the white and rosé wines, if sugar is not more than 260 mg/l conversion to invert sugar, of not less than 5 g/l 25.3.5. special wines "spätlese", special no more than 300 mg/l for white wine produced in the region with original "Bordeaux", "graves de supērieur Vayr ' "Cotes de Bordeaux," "St," "Got a Macair Cotes de Bordeaux", "St-Foy Bordeaux, Cotes de Bergerac" "" (you can follow name "Cotes de Saussignac"), "Haut Montravel, Montravel" "Cotes de and Rosetta," "Allel", "La Mancha", "Navarre", "will", "Pened Rioja", "Rueda", "Tarragona", "Valencia", high-quality white wines produced in Britain and labeled with the terms "botrytis" or other equivalent terms ("noble harvest", "noble late harvested" or "special late harvested"). special wines 25.3.6 "Auslese" and white wines that is not more than 350 mg/l produced in Romania, Murfatlar, Cotnari "" "", "Tirnav", "Pietroasel", "Valea Calugareasc" 25.3.7. special wines "beerenauslese", "Ausbruch", not more than 400 mg/l "Ausbruchwein", "Trockenbeerenauslese" and "Eiswein", high-quality white wines produced in specific regions, with the original "" "Barsac Sautern", "Cadillac", "Cēron", "", "" Loupiac Sainte-Croix-du-Mont, Monbazillac, "" "" "" de Bonnezeaux, Quarts Chaume ", Coteaux du Layon, Coteaux de" "l'Aubance, graves ' Supērieur" and "Jurancon 25.3.8. sparkling wines not more than 235 mg/l 25.3.9.
Vol (wine with addition of the alcohol obtained not more than 150 mg/l of wine, or with addition of wine distillate, which is not less than 52% vol. and not more than 86% vol; vol alcohol content not less than 15% vol. and not more than 22% vol) and quality produced in specific regions, if vol sugar quantity is less than 5 g/l 25.3.10. vol and quality produced in specific regions, not more than 200 mg/l where the residual sugar vol quantity is greater than 5 g/l concentration of methanol 22.214.171.124.1. red wines not more than 300 mg/l 25.4.2. white and pink wines not more than 150 mg/l 25.5. sorbic acid concentration of not more than 200 mg/l 26. Alcoholic Beverage, alcoholic cocktail, etc.
(drinks that do not fit into any of the aforementioned drinks groups) 26.1. ethyl alcohol concentration not less than 1.2% by volume of methanol concentration 26.2. (k) not more than 2000 mg/l 100% ethyl alcohol 27. all alcoholic beverages except wine and beer 27.1. arsenic concentrations (k) not more than 0.2 mg/l 27.2. zinc (k) not more than 10.0 mg/l, 27.3. the concentration of mercury (k) no more than 0.005 mg/l 27.4. the concentration of cadmium (k) not more than 0.03 mg/l lead concentration (27.5. k) not more than 0.3 mg/l 17.1. concentration (k) not more than 5.0 mg/l 28. wine and beer 28.1. arsenic concentrations (k) not more than 0.2 mg/l zinc 28.2. (k) not more than 5.0 mg/l 28.3. the concentration of mercury (k) no more than 0.005 mg/l 28.4. the concentration of cadmium (k) not more than 0.01 mg/l 28.5. lead (k) not more than 0.1 mg/l 28.6. concentration (k) no more than 1.0 mg/ l Welfare Minister a. Požarnov in annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 6 March 2001 a Regulation No 101 of alcoholic drinks, the geographical indication to be given in this annex drinks spirit drinks trade name may not include the name of the group.
No Alcoholic Beverage Alcoholic Drink names p.k. (with geographical indication) 1. Rum Rhum de la Martinique Rhum de la Guadeloupe Rhum de la Rēunion Rhum de la Guyane (the name may be supplemented with the word "tradition"), Ron de Málaga Ron de Granada Rum da Madeira 2. Whisky Whisky Irish Whisky Whisky Español Scoch (the names can be supplemented with the words "malt" or "Grain") Irish Whiskey uisce Beatha Eireannach/Irish Whiskey (these names may be supplemented by the words "Pot Still") grains 3. alcohol and Eau-de-vie de seigl de marque Nationale luxembourgeois drink 4. Wine alcohol and Eau-de-vie de Cognac Eau-de-drink vie des Charentes Cognac (the name may be supplemented by one of the following words: fine, Grande fine champagne, Grande Champagne, Petite fine champagne, Petite champagne, borderies, Fin champagne, fins Bois, bons Bois) fine Bordeaux Armagnac Bas-Armagnac Haut-Armagnac Tēnarčs Eau-de-vie de vin de la-Marne Eau-de-vie de vin originair d ' Aquitaine Eau-de-vie de vin de Bourgogne Eau-de-vie de vin originair du Centre-Est Eau-de-vie de vin originair de Franche-Comt in Eau-de-vie de vin du Bugey Eau originair-de-vie de vin de Savoie Eau-de-vie de vin des Coteaux de originair of la Loire Eau-de-vie de vin des Cotes-du-Rhone Eau-de-vie de vin originair de Provence Eau-de-vie de vin du Languedoc Faugčr out originair Eau-de-vie de Faugčr of aguardente do Minho aguardente do Douro aguardente da Beira Interior aguardente da Bairrad of aguardente do Oeste aguardente do Ribatejo aguardente do Alentejo aguardente do Algarve 5. Brandy Brandy de Jerez Brandy de Pened in
Brandy Italiano Brandy Attikhz/Brandy of Attica Brandy Peloponnhso/Brandy of the Peloponnese Brandy Elladaz/Brandy Kentrikhz from Central Greece Deutscher Weinbrand 6. Grape pomace Eau-de-vie de marc de Champagne marc de Champagne ou alcohol and drink Eau-de-vie d ' Aquitaine Marco originair Eau-de-vie marc de Bourgogne Eau-de-vie marc du Centre originair-I the Eau-de-vie marc originair de Franche-Comt in Eau-de-vie du Bugey Eau originair Marco-de-vie de marc originair Savoie Marc de Bourgogne Marc de Savoie Marc D'Auvergne Eau-de-vie de marc des Coteaux originair la Loire Eau-de-vie de marc des Cųt du Rhōn of Eau-de-vie de marc originair Provence Eau-de-vie de marc originair-Marc du Languedoc Marc d'Alsace Lorraine bagaceira do Minho Gewūrztraminer bagaceira do Douro bagaceira da Beira Interior bagaceira da Bairrad a bagaceira do Oeste bagaceira do Ribatejo bagaceira do Alentejo bagaceira do Algarve Oruj Gallego grappa di Barolo grappa Piemontese or del Piemonte Grappa Lombarda or di Lombardia Trentino grappa del Trentino grappa or friulan or del Friuli grappa del Veneto the Veneto or Sūdtiroler grappa/grappa Dell ' Alto Adige-Krhthz/Tsikoudi Tsikoudi Tsipour the Makedoniaz from Crete/Tsipour from the Tsipour Qessaliaz/Tsipour of Macedonia from the Tsipour Turnabo of Thessaly/Tsipour from the Eau-de-Tyrnovo vie de marc marque Nationale Luxembourgeoise Eau-de-vie de marc de marque nationale de raisin Luxembourgeoise 7. Fruit spirit Schwarzwälder Kirschwasser and Schwarzwälder himbeergeist Schwarzwälder Mirabellenwasser drink Schwarzwälder Zwetschgenwasser Fränkisch Schwarzwälder Zwetschgenwasser Williamsbirn-Fränkisch-Fränkisch-the Kirschwasser Obstler Mirabelle de Lorraine Kirsch d'Alsace Quetsch d'Alsace Framboise d'Alsace Mirabelle d'Alsace Kirsch de Fougeroll's Sūdtiroler Williams/Williams dell'alto Adige Sūdtiroler of Apric or Sūdtiroler/a Marill Apric del ' Alto Adige or marille dell'alto Adige Sūdtiroler Kirsch/Kirsch dell'alto Adige Zwetschgeler/Zwetschgeler dell ' Sūdtiroler Alto Adige Obstler/Obstler Sūdtiroler dell ' Alto Adige Gravensteiner/Gravensteiner Sūdtiroler dell ' Alto Adige Sūdtiroler Golden Delicious/Golden Delicious dell'alto Adige Williams friulano or del Friuli Sliwovitz del Veneto Sliwovitz del Friuli-Venezia-Giulia Sliwovitz del Venecia Trentino-Alto Adige Distillat di Mele Trentino or del Trentino or del Trentino Williams Sliwovitz Trentino or del Trentino Trentino or del Trentino Apric the Trentino Medronheir do Medronheir do Algarve Kirsch or Kirschwasser friulano Bučac of Kirsch or Kirschwasser Trentino Kirsch or Kirschwasser Veneto aguardente de Pera da Ea-Lous-vie de Pommes de marque Nationale Luxembourgeoise of
Eau-de-vie de Poire's marque Nationale Luxembourgeoise Eau-de-vie de kirsch marque Nationale Luxembourgeoise Eau-de-vie de marque Nationale Luxembourgeoise quetsck Eau-de-vie de Mirabelle-marque Nationale of Eau-de-luxembourgeois vie de marque Nationale of the luxembourgeois prunell 8. Cider spirit and Calvados du pays d ' Herbal drink, cider brandy, Calvados PEAR spirit and Eau-de-vie de cidr de Bretagne Eau-de-drink, vie de Poire in de Bretagne Eau-de-vie de de Normandie cidr Eau-de-vie de Poire in de Normandie Eau-de-vie de cidr du Maine Aquardient de de Asturias cider Eau-de-vie de the Poire du Maine 9. Gentian spirit Bayerischer Gebirgsenzian in and drink the Enzian/Sūdtiroler Genzian dell ' Alto Adige-Trentino or del Trentino Genzian 10. Fruit spirit drinks and Pacharįn Navarro 11. Alcoholic Beverage Ostfriesischer Korngenever with Juniper flavor of Artois Geničvr of Flandr jenever balegemse jenever hasseltse de Wallonie Steinhäger Plymouth Pēke Gin Gin de Mahón 12. Alcoholic Beverage Dansk akvavit/Dansk aquavit with cumin flavor 13. Alcoholic Beverage Anķ for an aniseed-flavoured Español Évora anisada Cazalla Chinchón Ojēn Rute 14. Liqueur Berliner Chiemseer Klosterlikör Kūmmel Hamburger Kūmmel Mūnchener Kūmmel Bayerischer Kräuterlikör Cassis de Dijon Cassis de Beaufort Irish cream Palo de Mallorca Ginjinh de Singeverg of southwestern Benediktbeurer Klosterlikör Ettaler Licor Klosterlikör Ratafia de Champagne Ratafķ Catalana Anķ to Português 15. Alcoholic Beverage Pommeau de Bretagne Pommeau du Maine Pommeau de Normandie Welfare Minister a. Požarnov in annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 6 March 2001 a Regulation No 101 liqueurs the production of which is allowed to use only natural flavouring substances and preparations 1. Pineapple liqueur 2. Anise liqueur 3. Medicated herbal liqueur 4. Raspberry liqueur 5. Citrus liqueur Sloe 6 liqueur 6. Gentian liqueur cherry liqueur 8 9. Blueberry liqueur 10. Mint liqueur 11. Blackcurrant liqueur liqueur 12 Vērmeļ 13. Mulberry liqueur Welfare Minister a. Požarnov in annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 6 March 2001 a Regulation No 101 fruits and berries that allowed the use of alcohol and drink fruit production (1.12.2) 1. Checkerberry (Surb turminal of the L.)
2. Raspberry (Rubus ideae l.)
3. Banana (Musa Paradisiaca) 4. Sloe (Prunus spinosa l.),
5. Ileks (hollyberry) Berry (Ilex Cassine l.)
6. Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus l.)
7. the bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus l.)
8. Black elderberry (Sambucus nigra l.)
9. paaugļ rosehips (Rosa canina l.)
10. Hog Plum (Spondias mombin) 11. Passion fruit (Passiflora edulis) 12. berries of the Rowan tree (Sorbus domestica l.),
13. the blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum l.)
14. Ambarella (Spondias dulcis) 15. Redcurrant (Ribes vulgare Lam.)
16. Strawberry (Fragaria l.)
Welfare Minister a. Požarnov in