Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/88053
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 454 in 2004 (April 27. No 25 45) pharmacists and pharmacist Assistant registration order Issued in accordance with article 5 of the law on Pharmacy's 17 i. General questions 1. pharmacists and pharmacist determines the registration Assistant.
2. Pharmacists and pharmacist Assistant registration and amendment of the pharmacist and a pharmacist Assistant register (hereinafter register) the Pharmacist society of Latvia. 3. the Pharmacist society provides to registered pharmacists and pharmacist assistants of the registration certificate and the certificate of registration-brooch (? licences – thumbtack). 4. Registration certificate drawn up and presented according to the laws and regulations on the development and design of a document, and shall include the following information: 4.1 izsniedzējinstitūcij name; 4.2. the registered pharmacist or the pharmacist's Assistant's name and the name of the profession; 4.3. the registered pharmacist or the pharmacist Assistant personal code; 4.4. registration number and the date of registration in the register; 4.5. personal photograph.
5. The certificate shall contain the provisions of pin-4.1, 4.2 and 4.4. information referred to in point. 6. the signature of the registration certificate of the Latvian Association of Pharmacists President and attested by the signatures of the pharmacists society of Latvia stamps. 7. The pharmacist association registered pharmacists and pharmacist assistants who work in the pharmacy (pharmacy Branch).
8. the pharmacist, pharmacists and assistants who don't work in the pharmacy (pharmacy Branch), are entitled to provide information about yourself to the Latvian Association for inclusion in the register of Pharmacists. 9. The pharmacist or the pharmacist's Assistant, Pharmacist society of Latvia who provide news for inclusion in the registry, or news about changes in the information provided above, fill out and submit to the Latvian Association of Pharmacists registration application (annex 1), or the application for registration of changes (annex 2) (hereinafter referred to as? the application). The application shall be signed by the pharmacist or the pharmacist's Assistant, who gave themselves known Latvian Association of Pharmacists. Application of the Latvian Association of Pharmacists may also be submitted by registered mail.
II. the information to be included in the register. Register 10 on pharmacists and pharmacist Assistant include the following: 10.1 10.1.1. personal data: name, surname (other languages for foreigners in latīņalfabētisk oriģinālform in transliteration); 10.1.2. ID code; 10.2. data on personal education (aliens entered in the register of Pharmacists society of independent Latvia): 10.2.1. diploma or other education identity document number, series, date of issue, issuing authority, and the name of the educational institutions of the year and the end of the document issuing country; 10.2.2. the profession (specialty/kvalifik-tion). Also indicate the degree, such as scientific, if one has been assigned; 10.3. data on the person's professional experience in the pharmacy (the aliens entered in the register of Pharmacists society of independent Latvia): 10.3.1 job start date; 10.3.2. the job end date; 10.3.3. the company name, company registration number, the country where the company is registered, the steps the pharmaceutical company name (pharmacy, pharmacy Branch), the license number and registered office; 10.3.4. post; 10.3.5. If the person subject to the pharmaceutical law in article 38 in the third part, specifies the name of the pharmacist who works under the supervision of a person; 10.4. document confirming the recognition of professional qualifications, if the education or experience obtained abroad: name, number, series, date of issue, issuing authority, and the name; 10.5. data on personal training, indicating the courses, their duration, the resulting document (entered in the register of Pharmacists society of independent Latvia); 10.6. information on language knowledge. Other information (if issued in the language of formal skills, their number, the time and place of issue); 10.7. Pharmacists Association code of ethics violation, if one has been (entered in the register of Pharmacists society of independent Latvia); 10.8. the pharmacist professional qualification certificate number, if one has been assigned and the date, but a pharmacist Assistant permission to run a pharmacy, if one has been assigned (number, series, date of issue and expiry date); 10.9. the pharmacist association – membership card number; 10.10. the Pharmacist Association registration number assigned to the registry; 10.11. the data on the suspended or revoked registration (entered in the register of Pharmacists society of independent Latvia).
11. If any of the particulars to be included in the registry are modified, the new messages, burn without destroying the previous.
III. Provision of information and decision-making 12. Pharmacist and a pharmacist Assistant is obliged, if she has changed, the information contained within 15 working days from the date of the change to submit (send) the Latvian Association of Pharmacists fill in the application for registration of the change in accordance with the provisions of annex 2.
13. the application contains the message with a signature certifying the accuracy of a pharmacist or pharmacist, respectively Assistant. 14. the Pharmacist society within five working days after receipt of the application, consider whether the presentation of all the documents referred to in these provisions and, if necessary, request the missing documents. Documents examined in the order they are received. Documents submitted will not be returned to the applicant. Pharmacists society of Latvia decides not to examine the application, if the 20 working days not received additional information requested or written justification of the reasons for the failure. 15. society of Pharmacists not later than 30 days after the application and full set of documents receipt of assessed submissions and documents, as well as decide on the pharmacist or the pharmacist Assistant registration (change of registration) or refusal of registration (including the refusal to register the changes due to changes in the registration data submitted). 16. Decision concerning a pharmacist or pharmacist Assistant Pharmacist refusal of Latvian society adopted in the following cases: 16.1 provided incomplete or incorrect information. This applies also to the adoption of the changes to the registry data. 16.2. these provisions have been taken in paragraph 24 above. This applies also to the adoption of the changes to the registry data.
17. the decision on a pharmacist or pharmacist Assistant registration suspension Pharmacist society of Latvia adopted unless this provision is referred to in paragraph 24. 18. the Pharmacist society may determine the time of the entry into force of the decision on the renewal of registration suspended. The decision on renewal of registration (the registration certificate suspended operations) of the Latvian society of Pharmacists shall be adopted not later than 30 days after the receipt of the application. Pharmacists society of Latvia post the applicant shall be informed in writing in addition to submit information, if such is necessary. If the requested information or a written justification of the reasons for the failure to provide information 20 working days is not received, the Pharmacist society of Latvia decides not to examine the application. 19. the decision on a pharmacist or pharmacist Assistant of the cancellation of the registration of Pharmacists society of Latvia adopted in the following cases: If the pharmacist or the pharmacist 19.1 Assistant Pharmacist society of Latvia provides for false statements to be included in the data for the register; 19.2. the pharmacist or the pharmacist Assistant diploma in event of cancellation; 19.3. a pharmacist or pharmacist Assistant's death.
20. If the Pharmacist society of Latvia, shall decide on the suspension of the registration, the renewal or cancellation of the registration, the pharmacist or the pharmacist's Assistant has the right to participate in a hearing where the issue of appearance. Latvian society of Pharmacists in writing notify the person you want to invite and inform about the reason for inviting. 21. the society of Pharmacists on the decision (registration, registration changes, refusal, refusal of registration to register changes, suspension of registration or renewal and cancellation of the registration) within five working days following its adoption shall inform the pharmacist or the pharmacist's Assistant under a pharmacist and a pharmacist Assistant application contains the information you want to receive it, as well as the decision to send a registered letter or personally appropriate pharmacist or the pharmacist's Assistant, to which the decision applies. Registered pharmacist and a pharmacist Assistant Pharmacist society of Latvia also issued a certificate of registration and certificate-brooch. 22. The decision of a pharmacist and a pharmacist's Assistant, Pharmacist society of Latvia, pharmacist or the pharmacist's assistant assigned case number (constant). If the registration certificate or certificate-PIN is lost (for example, stolen, stolen), Latvian society of Pharmacists issued a new certificate of registration and certificate-pin with a new registration number. Lost registration certificate and certificate-pin society of Pharmacists of Latvia declared void and provide the relevant information. 23. In these regulations, these Pharmacists society of Latvia, the decisions may be appealed by submitting an application to the Board of the Latvian Association of Pharmacists. Pharmacist society of Latvia, the final decision may be appealed against in court. 24. A pharmacist or pharmacist Assistant registration, including change tracking and annual maintenance of the register, is a paid service, which are made for persons to be registered under the price list according to annex 3 of these rules.
IV. A pharmacist and a pharmacist Assistant responsibilities 25. Certificate-the certificate of registration or PIN is lost, or if the licence or certificate of registration, thumbtack is not renewable, pharmacist or the pharmacist damaged Assistant notify the Pharmacist society of Latvia, and shall provide the damaged licence – the brooch as well as damaged registration certificate. Latvian society of Pharmacists, damaged certificate or registration certificate of the brooches instead of issuing a new licence, registration certificate or a PIN. Pharmacist and a pharmacist's Assistant, for which the registration is cancelled (or his relations this rule 19.3. in the case referred to in subparagraph), within five working days after the receipt of the cancellation of the registration of a transfer of the Latvian Association of pharmacists in the cancelled certificate of registration and the licence issued, the brooch.
26. A pharmacist and a pharmacist Assistant must notify the special permission (license) to open a drugstore (operation) holder and pharmacy managers for their registration and the Latvian Association of Pharmacists at pharmacies leader's request to produce a certificate of registration.
V. control and supervision of the pharmacist, Latvia, 27:27.1. is entitled to request, indicating the need for additional documents to verify the news provided the information presented; 27.2. is entitled to call in experts with appropriate qualifications to set up a working group or Commission decision making; 16.3. provide information on registered pharmacists and pharmacist assistants, which indicates a pharmacist and a pharmacist's Assistant's name, registration number and date; 27.4. ensure the publication of information about continuing education programs, courses and developments in frequency to the pharmacist and a pharmacist's Assistant, working in the pharmacy, to ensure your professional further training; 27.5. control and monitoring requirements in these rules.
28. national pharmaceutical inspection controls and monitors, or this provision 10.3. the information supplied in paragraph correspond to the truth, and shall inform the Latvian Association of Pharmacists on the test results.
Vi. Closing questions 29. Pharmacists and pharmacist assistants who work in the pharmacy, pharmacist, registered in the Latvian society: 29.1. pharmacists – until September 1, 2004; 29.2. the pharmacist Assistants-1 July 2004 to 31 December 2004.
30. The pharmacist, who up to this date of entry into force of the provisions has received the certificate of professional qualifications of pharmacists, Pharmacists Association of Latvia provides that rule 10 referred to the information that was provided by the Latvian Association of pharmacists Pharmacists professional qualification Certification Commission, or if there are changes in the information provided above. Latvian society of Pharmacists ensure that Latvian society of pharmacists Pharmacists professional qualification certification to the Commission data on the certified pharmacist would be included in the register. 31. Alien registration in the Latvian society of Pharmacists provide, within three months following the request for the recognition of professional qualifications. 32. These rules apply to all persons who have earned the highest or average pharmaceutical training.
Prime Minister i. EmsisVeselīb Minister r. Muciņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia