Rules On The Hygiene Requirements The Bulk Liquid Oils And Fats By Sea Transport, Intended For Use In Food
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par higiēnas prasībām tādu neiepakotu šķidro eļļu un tauku pārvadāšanai pa jūru, kuri paredzēti izmantošanai pārtikā
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/88011
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 410, Riga 2004 (April 22. Nr. 24, 46) provisions on hygiene requirements the bulk liquid oils and fats by sea transport, intended for use in food under the food surveillance law article 8 of the second paragraph of rule 1 determine the hygiene requirements of bulk, intended use liquid oils and fats (hereinafter referred to as the liquid oils and fats) for transportation on the sea.
2. the control of compliance with the provisions of the food and veterinary service.
3. During transport with seagoing vessels of liquid oils or fats which are processed before being used in food, may be used on tanks intended for the carriage of not only the food, if: 3.1 tank made from stainless steel or lined with epoxy resin or technical equivalent, and if the previous cargo carried in the tank or food referred to in the annex to these rules;
3.2. the tank is manufactured from stainless steel or treated by this rule 3.1. materials referred to, but the three previous cargoes before the liquid oils and fats are transported in tank transport food or these rules of substances listed in the annex.
4. Transport with seagoing vessels of liquid oils or fats which are not food before being processed, may be used on tanks intended for the carriage of not only the food, if: 4.1 tank made of stainless steel or lined with epoxy resin or technical equivalent;
4.2. the three previous cargoes before the liquid oils and fats are transported in the tank for the transport of food.
5. liquid oils and fats Before loading of the tank is properly cleaned, and it confirms the cleanup artist written confirmation indicating the type of cleaning and the means used.
6. the master of a ship who-led sea containers of the ship carrying liquid oils and fats, preserves the documents proving the previous three shipping containers and contents cleaning.
7. If the load during transport is handled in another sea vessel, the consignee, the master of the ship in addition to the provisions in paragraph 6 also stores requirements documents proving this provision in paragraph 3 and 4 requirements.
8. The marine ship captain who led the marine ship containers carrying liquid oils and fats by food and veterinary service officials presented the request that rule 6 and 7 documents listed.
Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the Commission of 26 January 1996, Directive 96/3/EC granting a derogation from certain provisions of Council Directive 93/43/EEC on the hygiene of foodstuffs as regards the transport of bulk liquid oils and fats by sea.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia