Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 9 July 2002, By Regulation No 294 "procedures Of Piesakām A, B, And C Categories Of Activities And Pollutants In Question Permits A And B Category Contaminating Activities"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 9.jūlija noteikumos Nr.294 "Kārtība, kādā piesakāmas A, B un C kategorijas piesārņojošas darbības un izsniedzamas atļaujas A un B kategorijas piesārņojošo darbību veikšanai"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/88003
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 415 in 2004 (April 22. No 24 52) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 9 July 2002, regulations No. 294 "procedure of piesakām (A), (B) and (C) polluting activities of category and be issued a permit of polluting categories A and B activities" Issued in accordance with the law "on pollution" article 20 the fifth, article 22, second and third subparagraphs, article 23, the second paragraph of article 29 of the first, second, third and fifth, article 30 the first part 32. the second subparagraph of paragraph 1, the provisions of unpārej do cabinet 9 July 2002 No. 294 "in the terms of the order in which piesakām of categories A, B and C of the acts and the pollutant in question permits A and B category contaminating activities" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 109; 2003, 105 no; 2004, nr. 20) the following amendments: 1. To supplement the provisions of point 4.1, with the following: "4.1 Administration based on the operator's application of the reasoned You can decide to extend the submission deadline to 60 days for the continuation of activities in category B and up to 90 days for category A continuation, if the operator after the submission deadline of the end of the extension does not continue polluting activities or continue the polluting activities of category that has certain less stringent environmental requirements. "
2. Supplement with 7.1 points as follows: "If the equipment has been issued 7.1 greenhouse gas emissions permits and the information submitted in an application different from the greenhouse gas emissions permit conditions, operator of information included with application administration submitted the application. The application shall indicate the amendments required greenhouse gas emissions permit conditions. This application is available to the public under the same conditions as the application. "
3. Supplement with 38.1 points as follows: "based on this rule 38.1 7.1 application referred to in paragraph 1 or to the law" on pollution "24.1 sixth, if necessary, amending its greenhouse gas emissions permit conditions and issue relevant permissions."
4. Amend Annex 1, 6.4 6.5 and 6.9.
5. Make 220.127.116.11 box of subparagraph by the following: "5.1. animal housing, which is grown for commercial purposes (including solid manure, slurry and šķidrmēsl, juice of silage storage and use, as well as waste water collection and discharge) 10 or more animal units; animal housing, which in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2001 Regulation No. 531 of the "regulations on the protection of water and soil from agricultural activities pollution by nitrates is a particularly sensitive area, which is grown for commercial purposes (including solid manure, slurry and šķidrmēsl, juice of silage storage and use, as well as waste water collection and discharge) and five more animal units, if the animal accommodation is not included in the law" on pollution "annex 1".
6. Express 18.104.22.168 box of subparagraph by the following: "5.2. sawmill for the processing of logs in 2000 m3 and more year; other woodworking equipment used for sawing, garenfrēzēšan and other wood trim; equipment for the production of fuel from wood waste; equipment made of wood chemical (impregnating) ".
7. Put 2 to annex 7.1.1 box of subparagraph by the following: "7.1. all categories of (L, M, N, O), motor vehicles and mobile machinery traffic unusable mobile mechanism and other movable Assembly repair and maintenance workshops, the Cabinet of Ministers on 22 April 2004 the Regulation No 380" environmental requirements for motor vehicle repair shop "the establishment and functioning of the envisaged in paragraph 2".
8. Delete paragraph 7.4 of annex 2.
9. To supplement annex 2 with 7.9. subparagraph by the following: "7.9. collection of end-of life vehicles (location)".
10. Add to annex 4, point 4.2 beyond words "(NACE code)" with the words "as well as the PRODCOM code".
11. Annex 4, to delete the second sentence of section H.
12. To supplement annex 7 form behind the words "NACE code" with the words "and the PRODCOM code". Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia