Requirements For The Layout Of The Control Point, With Food Sanitary Border Controls, And Control Point Procedures For The Recognition Of
Original Language Title: Prasības to kontroles punktu iekārtojumam, kuros veic pārtikas sanitāro robežkontroli, un kontroles punktu atzīšanas kārtība
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/87990
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 330 2004 in Riga on April 20th (Mon. No 23, § 22) requirements for the layout of the control point, with food sanitary border controls, and the control points of the agenda issued for recognition under the food surveillance law article 21, fifth 1. Rules lays down the requirements for the control points and control the layout of the site (hereinafter control), in which food and sanitary border inspection of veterinary service carries out its food sanitary border control, not animal substances or products as well as recognition of the control points. Food of animal origin shall be carried out by the border inspection posts, in accordance with the laws and regulations governing veterinary control of goods subject to control arrangements.
2. installation of the control points: 2.1.-national road close to the border crossing point;
2.2. first railway — the acceptance of the transfer station after crossing the State border;
2.3. the port and the airport, the border inspection post;
2.4. the free zone, free warehouse, customs warehouse, free zone, a free warehouse or a customs warehouse.
3. control point equipment and maintained, so you can take the load and vehicle control food during loading and unloading, regardless of weather conditions, subject to the hygiene and food safety requirements. The control point shall be provided pursuant to these rules and regulations on food requirements.
4. control the point size of the premises and equipment is proportional to the flow of controlled goods.
5. Control point has the following infrastructure elements: 5.1 the seal room, equipped with signalling equipment and permanent connection quick communication systems (telephone, fax, computer, photocopier);
5.2. changing rooms and sanitary knots, decorated according to the legislative requirements of the food and hygiene and for staff involved in the controls;
5.3. the sanitary node personnel not involved in food inspection, and others;
5.4. designated area with roof transported cargo unloading. In a delimited area without a roof may unload bulk food (bulk cargo or the vessel for the transport of bulk liquid oils and fats);
5.5. space food inspection and sampling;
5.6. space analysis;
5.7. a room with a aukstumiekārt where the appropriate temperatures stored in the laboratory for the investigation of samples taken.
6. the control point shall be fitted with the equipment necessary to maintain the temperature of the unloading and storage.
7. Sanitary border inspection can allow to store food an individual or legal person belonging to the warehouse, where it is located next to the control point and the same port or customs territory. Food is stored in a separate room or enclosure, or in the common room, secluded from the other products.
8. food storage containers placed at the landing area is permitted if the food provided protection against adverse weather conditions and comply with the hygiene requirements food chain. Food storage vehicle is allowed if the observed temperature and sanitary border inspection instructions for future storage cargo control location.
9. Control Point food and non-food products, is decorated in a separate room or storage facility inspections. Control point found for operation only with packaged products, does not require a separate place of unloading, if the probability of contamination is avoided.
10. Control Point provides: 10.1 inserting the food or isolation, quarantine room, where it is suspected that the food is contaminated;
10.2. invalid temporary storage of food cold or closed container;
10.3. the cold and freezer equipment that can store food, if the sanitary border inspection has not authorized the release into free circulation;
10.4. the supply of drinking water;
10.5. adequate natural or artificial lighting;
10.6. easy to clean ceiling, dressed, flat, wash room wall, easy to clean and disinfect the floor, ventilation and drainage system of the premises;
10.7. storage of waste according to the design of the containers.
11. the control point shall be equipped with: 11.1. equipment for unloading and loading cargo, cargo weighing scales and weights for weighing of samples removed;
11.2. loading device for opening and shutting of the packages;
11.3. cleaning and disinfecting equipment, where power meets control requirements and documented cleaning and disinfection programme;
11.4. the table that has a smooth, washable, easy to clean and disinfect surfaces;
11.5. the sampling devices — saws, knife, Tin opener device and sample containers;
11.6. the appropriate technical support for traceability of samples taken;
7.3. equipment for laboratory analysis: thermometers to determine the temperature of the product on its surface and the inside of the product, the weight of the device for the determination of pH, moisture meter for portable ("express"), a portable automatic Digital Refractometer, transparent sheets of color intensity setting, the template food classification;
11.8. defrosting the machine or microwave oven;
7.4. suitable containers for transport of samples;
11.10. the appropriate technical support for operational exchange of information on food sanitary border control.
12. the control point through which allowed to move food trucks, food and veterinary department recognize, in assessing the adequacy of the control point requirements of these provisions. The food and veterinary service recognised by the control point shall be recorded.
13. The implementation of the provisions of the control of the food and veterinary service.
14. the rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2004.
15. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 24 august 1999 rules no. 300 "provisions and cargo vehicle veterinary, phytosanitary and sanitary facilities places the control of the border" (Latvian journal 275., 1999,/278.nr.).
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia