Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of February 8, 2000, In Regulation No 51 "of The Activities Of Prospecting, Exploring For And Producing Hydrocarbons"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2000.gada 8.februāra noteikumos Nr.51 "Ogļūdeņražu meklēšanas, izpētes un ieguves noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/88356
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 476 in Riga may 6, 2004 (pr. No 27, 6) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of February 8, 2000, in Regulation No 51 "of the activities of prospecting, exploring for and producing hydrocarbons ' Issued in accordance with the law" on Earth "article 4, fourth paragraph, and article 10, second and fourth to make the year 2000 the Cabinet of Ministers of February 8 Regulation No 51" of the activities of prospecting, exploring for and producing hydrocarbons "(Latvian journal, 2000, 44./46.nr.; 2001; 2003, nr. 38, 58 no) the following amendments : 1. To supplement the provisions under point 8.1 the following: 8.1 the license area "before the discovery of the Ministry of economy organises the necessary reconciliation with all hydrocarbon deposits in the territory of landowners. If all land owners agree, deposits of hydrocarbons in the license area of the Cabinet of Ministers shall lay down the entire lookup area. If a land owner within three months following the invitation of the Ministry of Economic Affairs to coordinate views on the licence area opposed to the discovery of his land, the property does not include license area. "
2. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. If permission (license) is designed for the part of the Republic of Latvia Cabinet of Ministers shall determine by order of the management of the company (the company), in which 100% of the capital owned by the Latvian Government. In this case, the permission (license) applicants shall announce agreement to collaborate with the company. If the Cabinet is not a question of companies (company), a permit (license) for the part of the Government of Latvia's investment and development agency of Latvia. "
3. Replace paragraph 10, the word "application" with the word "submission".
4. Supplement with 29.1 points as follows: 29.1 the licensee can submit the "economy Ministry request for changes to the license part of the participants between the existing or new license by guest players. The Ministry of economy looking application 30dien. If Licensee's application is supported by the Ministry of economy, the oil industry of regulatory laws in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Ordinance of the Cabinet of Ministers submitted a draft on permission (license) is part of the distribution. "
5. Replace paragraph 38, the number "90" with the number "30".
6. Replace paragraph 46 the number "90" with the number "30".
7. To make the title of Chapter VIII in the following wording: "(VIII). the company and the company (company a) papers and local involvement in the training of specialists".
8. the express 54 as follows: "54. Licensee provides businesses and companies of Latvia (commercial companies) equivalent opportunities in competition with other companies and business organizations (commercial companies), to close the company, purchase, supply and other agreements, participation in the permit (license) for the execution of the program."
9. Express 77. paragraph by the following: "77. Fees for permission (license) for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons in the sea is 75000lat. The fee for a permit (license) for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons on land is 1000lat per square kilometre, but not less than 2000lat per license. The user of the subsoils (permission (license) a co-owner) in the case of changing the fee for new issue of a permit (license) is 250lat. The fee for a permit (license), as well as new authorization (license) the user of the subsoils (permission (license) a co-owner) in the case of exchange payable before permission (license), and it is included in the State budget. "
Prime Minister i. Emsis economic Minister j. lujans Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force with 12 May 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia