Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 19 May 1998, The Regulations No 188 "rules On The Jurisdiction Of The State Accounting, Evaluation And Marketing"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 1998.gada 19.maija noteikumos Nr.188 "Noteikumi par valstij piekritīgās mantas uzskaiti, novērtēšanu un realizāciju"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/88928
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 493 in Riga, 18 May 2004 (pr. No 29, § 12.) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 May 1998, the regulations No 188 "rules on the jurisdiction of State records, assessment and marketing" Issued under the cabinet installation article 14 of the law in the first part of paragraph 3 to make a Cabinet of 19 May 1998, the regulations No 188 "rules on the jurisdiction of the State accounting, evaluation and marketing" (Latvian journal, 1998, 147-149,/330.nr.; 1999, 326.25. no; , 133./135.nr.) the following amendments: 1. Replace paragraph 10, the words "national veterinary service institutions" with the words "food and veterinary service".
2. Replace paragraph 11, the words "environmental health service authorities" with the words "national agencies" public health agency "."
3. Replace the words "in 14.6.5 Central residential house privatization Commission" with the words "State Agency" housing agency ".
4. Replace the words "in paragraph 14.7. the Ministry of Finance" with the words "Ministry of finance".
5. Supplement with 14.8. subparagraph as follows: "the competent state capital 14.8. part-public part of the capital transfer to requesting institution in accordance with the law" on State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises. "
6. Express 18 as follows: "State jurisdiction 18. — the ātrbojīgo foodstuffs — permitted under the Latvian Code of administrative offences referred to in article 304. institutions and authorities as well as national agencies ' public health agency" or the food and veterinary service officials jointly drawing up a protocol to transfer free of charge to national and local authorities or non-governmental organizations, indicating that the conditions of processing of the products. Laboratory of the products inspection be carried out free of charge. State and local authorities and public bodies on food made received records accounting records. "
7. Replace the words "in paragraph 19.1. State and local property sales revenue" with the words "proceeds from State property sales ' jurisdiction.
Prime Minister i. Emsis economic Minister, Minister with special responsibility for societal Integration Affairs n. Levine Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by May 22, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia