Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/89203
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 503, Riga, 25 May 2004 (pr. No 31, 40) professional education center Charter Issued in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16. the first paragraph of article i. General question 1. Vocational Training Centre (Center) is the Ministry of education and science of the direct regulatory authority.
II. functions of the Centre, the tasks and responsibilities of the Centre 2 functions: 2.1 ensure education regulatory laws prescribed professional education, vocational education and vocational secondary education process, quality and development;
2.2. provide education laws regulating the procedures specified in the professional continuing education, professional development and vocational guidance in the education process, quality and development;
2.3. to participate in the national vocational education policy making.
3. in order to ensure the fulfilment of the functions of the Centre: 3.1 organizes vocational training programme licensing;
3.2. organizes professional training institutions, examination centres, vocational training programmes, develop regulations and procedures;
3.3. provide professional education, regulations governing certain professions in the development of standards and expertise;
3.4. developing a vocational training program samples;
3.5. the vocational training programme assessed compliance with State standard of professional secondary education and State vocational education standard as well as the standards of the profession;
3.6. make proposals for the development of legislation relating to the establishment of vocational training programmes, and evaluation;
3.7. make proposals for the development of legislation relating to the centralised professional qualifications exam procedures for vocational schools and examination centres;
3.8. organizes vocational training needs and the development of methodological tools and evaluation;
3.9. approved professional education needs the necessary teaching resources;
3.10. foster the involvement of the social partners in the implementation of vocational training;
3.11. organises vocational training and further education of teachers ' professional development;
3.12. develop and maintain electronic databases of information system of vocational training activities;
3.13 external regulations issued in the cases specified in the regulations;
3.14. prepare and make proposals for the necessary financing from the State budget for vocational training policy for the implementation of development activities and the Mission of the Centre;
3.15. appropriate competency represent national interests in international organisations and institutions;
3.16. shall cooperate with national regulatory authorities and professional organizations vocational training policy and;
3.17. inform the public about the activities of the Centre;
3.18. the laws and carry out other tasks.
4. Center right: 4.1 to request and receive, free of charge from legal entities Center tasks necessary information and documents;
4.2. to involve matters of vocational training of the Ministry and representatives of other institutions;
4.3. to participate in the international organization held events and conclude cooperation agreements;
4.4. develop professional education development projects, and participate in;
4.5. implement the laws and other rights.
III. the management of the Centre, structure and officials 5. The Centre shall be headed by a Chief.
6. the head of the Centre to fulfil Government equipment Act direct authorities managerial functions.
7. the Centre is part of the Department. The center portion of the regulations approved by the supervisor.
8. Part of the part of the driver. Parts Manager is responsible for the execution of the tasks of the part.
9. the Centre's management and employee responsibilities of officials down the job descriptions and employment contracts.
IV. activities of the centre providing the justice mechanism and the review of the Centre's activities Center supervisor 10. ensure the rule of law and the activities of the Centre is responsible for the management decisions for the creation and operation of the system.
11. the Centre's Manager decides on individuals contested Center officials issued the administrative act or the officials and employees of the actual action.
12. the Centre's managers succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of education and science. The Ministry of education and science of the decision may be appealed in court.
13. the Centre at least once a year, provide to the Minister of education and science review of the management function and Centre the national budget funds. The Minister shall be entitled at any time to request a review of the Centre's activities.
Prime Minister i. Emsis education and Science Minister j. Radzevič Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 28 May 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia