Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 29 April 2004 The Regulation No 469 "provisions On Transitional Measures For The Application Of Sugar And Sugar-Containing Products In Trade Due To The Accession To The European Union"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 29.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.469 "Noteikumi par pārejas posma pasākumu piemērošanas kārtību cukura un cukuru saturošu produktu tirdzniecībā sakarā ar pievienošanos Eiropas Savienībai"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/89362
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 506 Riga, 25 May 2004 (pr. No 31 7) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 April 2004 the Regulation No 469 "provisions on transitional measures for the application of sugar and sugar-containing products in trade due to the accession to the European Union" Issued in accordance with the law the sugar industry of article 20 do Cabinet on 29 April 2004 the Regulation No 469 "provisions on transitional measures for the application of sugar and sugar-containing products in trade due to the accession to the European Union" (Latvian journal 69., 2004, no.) the following amendments: 1. Express 2 and 3 by the following: "2. until 30 June 2004 the State revenue service submitted a declaration (annex 1) the normal products and the determination of surplus stocks, if they owned on 1 May 2004 is the free circulation of products in stock in excess of the amount of one of the following indicators: 2.1 the last three years the average sugar (the European Union's combined nomenclature code 1701) or any of the provisions of this annex 2 that sugar in processed products (excluding the combined nomenclature code 1701) resources within three months the need for security;
2.2. the one ton of sugar (the European Union's combined nomenclature code 1701) or five tons an annex 2 of these regulations (other than the combined nomenclature code 1701) processing that sugar product.
3. normal inventory of products considered as 1 May 2002 and may 1, 2003 the average fixed product range or 1 May 2003 in fixed product range (if economic activity started after May 1, 2002), plus it product range, due to objective circumstances of inventory build-up. "
2. To supplement the provisions under point 3.1, the following wording: "The objective item 3.1 of the circumstances considered in such products be declared normal in substantial inventory calculation conditions over which the applicant in writing of the Declaration can show that they created, making the planned production and trade capacity-building measures, the purpose of which is not abused and the Latvian European Union import duty rate differences and the applicable European Union export subsidies declared products."
3. Make the paragraph 19 by the following: "19. the total volume of transactions with sugar (the European Union's combined nomenclature code 1701) a month exceeds one ton, and the following month the 15th date of the submitted Field support services a report of the transactions carried out with sugar, which until 2004 30 April been in free circulation in the new Member States, and which it acquired during the period from 1 May 2004 to 30 April 2005."
4. a add to chapter V by 19.1 and 19.2 of the paragraph by the following: "this provision paragraph 19 19.1 in this report indicate the date, amount of the transaction and the parties involved. The report adds: 19.11. copies of identity documents;
19.12. the competent authorities of the new Member States (which laid down in Commission Regulation No 60/2004, article 6, paragraph 2 and 3 of the application) issued assurances that the provisions referred to in paragraph 18 of the purchased sugar is not defined as a sugar excess inventory of the seller.
19.2 If the deal with sugar made up to 30 June 2004, the person reporting transactions adds only a copy of the identity document. "
5. Make a point 20 as follows: "20 people who avoid returns and reporting, are called to account in the Latvian Code of administrative offences." Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia