Amendment Of Certain Provisions Of The Cabinet Of Ministers, In The Context Of The European Integration Office Reorganisation
Original Language Title: Grozījumi atsevišķos Ministru kabineta noteikumos sakarā ar Eiropas integrācijas biroja reorganizāciju
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/89843
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 534 in Riga, 8 June 2004 (pr. No 34, 43) amended certain provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers, in the context of the European integration Office Issued in accordance with the reorganization of the Cabinet law article 14 installation, first paragraph, point 3, in the context of the European integration Office reorganisation to make individual Cabinet rules amendments are as follows: 1. the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 June 1999, regulations No. 206 "the order in which piesakām, ekspertējam and national research funding programs" (Latvian journal, 1999 , 191./192.nr.; in 2000, 64-65, 236./239.nr.; 2003, nr. 49) the words "and the European integration Office" (fold).
2. To replace the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2001, Regulation No 79 of "official sliding the minimum requirements: higher education, application procedures and the term" (Latvian journal, 2001, 38, 143 no) words "the national registry and the Office of European integration" (fold) with the words "and national registry" (fold).
3. To express Cabinet's 28 May 2002 No. 213 of the provisions "of the national regulatory authorities, Prosecutor's offices and courts pay" in paragraph 1 of the annex to the introductory paragraph by the following: "1. the State Chancellery and the civil administration".
4. the Cabinet of Ministers on July 16, 2002 regulations No. 307 "regulations on the service of the Republic of Latvia passports" (Latvian journal, 2002, 107 no): 4.1 to replace the word "Finance" with the word "financial";
4.2. delete 3.26 3.27 and 3.28.,.
4.3. to supplement the provisions under section 3.28.2 3.28.1 and by the following: "Chancellor 3.28.1 European Affairs Office Manager;
3.28.2 Chancellor information society Office Manager; ".
5. To replace the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 May 2003, the provisions of no. 267 "meeting of senior officials on issues of European integration rules" (Latvian journal, 2003, 77 no) words "the Office of European integration" (fold) with the words "State Chancellery Office of European Affairs" (fold).
6. To replace the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 May 2003, the provisions of no. 268 "Statute of the Council of the European integration" (Latvian journal, 2003, 77 no): 6.1., the words "of the European integration Office Director and a representative of the State Chancellery" with the words "State Chancellery Office of European Affairs, representative";
6.2. the words "the Office of European integration" (fold) with the words "State Chancellery Office of European Affairs" (fold). Prime Minister i. Emsis in place of the Minister of Justice, Minister of health Muciņš R.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia