Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 18 June 2002, The Provisions Of No. 235 "rules On Line Design, Construction And Conformity Assessment"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 18.jūnija noteikumos Nr.235 "Noteikumi par maģistrālo cauruļvadu projektēšanu, būvniecību un atbilstības novērtēšanu"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/89832
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 524 Riga, June 8 2004 (pr. No 34 12) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 June 2002, the Regulation No 235 "rules for line design, construction and the assessment of conformity" Issued in accordance with the law "on conformity assessment" article 7, first subparagraph, and article 2 of the law on construction of the fourth to make the Cabinet June 18, 2002 regulations No. 235 "rules on line design, construction and conformity assessment" (Latvian journal, 2002, 94 no) the following amendments : 1. Replace the text, the words "authorized institution" (fold) with the words "notified body" (fold).
2. Express 4 by the following: "4. The pipeline for conformity assessment shall be carried out by accredited conformity assessment bodies, on which the accreditation is published in the newspaper" Latvijas communication journal "(notified body)."
3. the introductory part of paragraph 5 Worded as follows: "5. the conformity assessment bodies accredited to assess conformity of the line if it provides the following minimum requirements:.
4. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. The Ministry of economy in cooperation with the Technical Committee" pressure equipment and assemblies ' recommends that the limited liability company "Latvian standards" implementation of those rules required, adaptējamo and the applicable standards. "
5. Delete paragraph 7, the words "non-profit organization".
6. Express 3.2. subdivision name as follows: "building project 3.2 the conformity assessment".
7. Replace the text of the provisions, the word "application" (the fold) with the word "submission" (fold). Prime Minister i. Emsis economic Minister j. lujans
Search Translated Laws of Latvia