Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 27 February 2001, Regulation No 95 Of "arrangements Are Made And Credited To The State Budget Payments For The State Capital"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 27.februāra noteikumos Nr.95 "Kārtība, kādā tiek veikti un ieskaitīti valsts budžetā maksājumi par valsts kapitāla izmantošanu"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/90087
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 535 Riga, June 8 2004 (pr. Nr. 34, 45) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 27 February 2001, Regulation No 95 of "arrangements are made and credited to the State budget payments for the use of public funds" Issued in accordance with the law "on budget and financial management," the second part of article 5 to make a Cabinet of 27 February 2001, Regulation No 95 of "arrangements are made and credited to the State budget payments for the use of public funds" (Latvian journal , 2001, no. 40; 2003, 18, 85 no) the following amendments: 1. Put the title as follows: "the procedure is paid and credited to the State budget of dividends (payments for state capital)".
2. paragraph 1 shall be expressed by the following: "1. the rules provide procedures for businesses and commercial companies (companies) pay dividends (payments on the State capital) and how these payments are credited to the State budget, as well as the extent of the payment."
3. Make the paragraph 2, introductory part the following: "2. the dividends (payments for state capital) for the previous reporting year:".
4. Replace the 2.2 and 2.3 above. the word "company" with the words "company (company)".
5. Make 3. the introductory part of the paragraph by the following: "3. the dividends (payments for state capital) payable amounting to:".
6. Replace 3.2 and 3.3 above, the word "company" with the words "company (company)".
7. Replace the words "in paragraph 3.3 of the general meeting" with the word "meeting".
8. Make a paragraph 4 by the following: "4. the dividends (payments for state capital) paid into the account specified by the Treasury within 10 days after the filing of the annual report of the State revenue service and placed in the national budget in accordance with the current year's national budget law."
9. Replace paragraph 5, the words "charges for the use of State capital is made" with the words "dividends (payments for state capital) are not paid".
10. To supplement the provisions under point 7 and 8 by the following: "7. public joint stock company" latvenergo "in addition to the provisions referred to in point 3.2 dividends including dividends paid in the country in accordance with the current year's State budget law amounting to: 7.1.-2833293 in late 2004;
7.2. in 2005 — 1062119 lat;
7.3. in 2006-1062119 lat;
7.4. in 2007 — 820424 lats.
8. public joint stock company "latvenergo" in section 7 of these regulations those additional dividends credited to the following periods of time: 2004:8.1 8.1.1. until 30 June 2004:2402367 lat;
8.1.2. overall amount — in six equal parts until the fifth day of each month;
8.2. the 2005-2006 year – each year the twelve equal parts until the fifth day of each month;
8.3. from January 2007 to September — in nine equal parts until the fifth day of each month. "
Prime Minister i. Emsis economic Minister j. lujans Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 18 June 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia