The Order In Which You Assign, Administer And Monitor The Aid The European Union For The Supply Of Milk Products To The Learner's General Educational Institutions
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā tiek piešķirts, administrēts un uzraudzīts Eiropas Savienības atbalsts piena produktu piegādei izglītojamiem vispārējās izglītības iestādēs
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/90601
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 563 in Riga, June 29, 2004 (pr. No 39, § 28) procedure is given, administer and monitor the aid the European Union for the supply of milk products to the learner's general education institutions Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth and seventh subparagraph 1. determines the order in which you assign, administer and monitor the aid the European Union for the supply of milk products to the learner's general educational institutions, taking into account the information on dairy products and their maximum prices (annex).
2. the rural support service (hereinafter service) grant, administered and monitored by the rules referred to in paragraph 1.
3. The aid is dairy product delivery for learners preschool education, primary and secondary education during the period from 1 September to 31 august of the following year.
4. eligible dairy Distributor and/or manufacturer, if it delivered dairy products education authority.
5. For support: 5.1. applicants must be registered (if it has a Distributor) or recognized (if it is a manufacturer) the food and veterinary service in accordance with the laws and regulations on food Enterprise recognition and registration;
5.2. support services in the application, the applicant shall submit the applicant's approval of the aid. After approval, the applicant shall submit an aid application to the Department for aid and the application add the appropriate education authority issued a statement on the number of persons the learner's educational institution, as well as other documents required for the granting of support, administration and oversight in accordance with the Council of Europe on 17 May 1999, Regulation (EC) No 1255/1999 on the common organisation of the market in milk and milk products and of article 14 of the European Commission of 11 December 2000 Regulation (EC) No 2707/2000 laying down rules for applying Council Regulation (EC) No 1255/1999 as regards Community aid for supplying milk and certain milk products to pupils in educational establishments, requirements.
6. Service support after the applicant's request may be advanced.
7. Application to support the previous month may be submitted up to the current month on the 10th.
8. the supply of milk products to the learner's general educational institutions in accordance with the food and hygiene requirements.
9. the service provides information in accordance with the European Commission the European Commission of 11 December 2000 Regulation (EC) No 2707/2000 laying down rules for applying Council Regulation (EC) No 1255/1999 as regards Community aid for supplying milk and certain milk products to pupils in educational establishments, in articles 14 and 15.
Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister a. Minister of Agriculture shlesers m. rose Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on July 2, 2004.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, the Regulation No 563 information on dairy products and the maximum price I. Dairy products for learners in general education table 1 No.
Product packaging the packaging of fat to be in p.
contains the minimum information (k).
1. Heat-treated 3.5 and single-1) product name corresponding to whole milk with more laws and regulations of use requirements or without additives or carton of milk products, composite-based products and milk-based products, plastic products 2.
Heat-treated, 1.5-1.8 the classification, packaging and marking quality.
semi-skimmed milk with 2) product fat content (%).
or without additives 3) product additives allowed by the European Commission on 11 December 2000, regulation 3.
Yoghurt, produced [1.5-1.8], (EC) No 2707/2000 laying down rules for the heat from Council Regulation (EC) treated milk [3.5 and No 1255/1999 as regards more] Community aid for supplying milk and certain milk products to pupils in educational establishments (II). The maximum prices at which learners in general education institutions sell milk products * table 2 No.
The price of the product, if the product is in the package BC
(lat) to 250 ml 250 ml 1 above.
Heat-treated whole milk 2 0.13 0.04.
Heat-treated whole milk with additives 0.13 0.05 3.
Heat-treated semi-skimmed milk 0.13 0.04 (with or without additives) 4.
Whole milk yoghurt 0.17 0.12 5.
Semi-skimmed milk yoghurt 0.17 0.12 * note. Portions (250 ml) price in dollars per student, where dairy products are delivered to the education authority in any of the packages listed in the following table.
Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia