Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/90591
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 570 in Riga 29 June 2004 (pr. No 39, § 32) National Agency "social integration Centre" Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. public agency "social integration Centre" (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) under the supervision of the Ministry of welfare is an existing national institution.
2. the Agency shall promote functional of disabled persons and persons with disabilities social inclusion.
II. Agency functions, tasks and responsibilities 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: to provide professional 3.1 rehabilitation services;
3.2. to provide social rehabilitation services;
3.3. to provide medical rehabilitation and physical medicine services;
3.4. implement professional primary education, vocational secondary education and first level professional higher (College) education as well as vocational retraining, professional development and vocational training programs.
4. the Agency shall undertake the following tasks: 4.1 assess the professional proficiency of people with disabilities, taking into account their interests, ability, previously acquired education and health;
4.2. organized by disabled persons and persons with functional disabilities teaching practice;
4.3. educates teachers and other specialists according to the professional continuing education programs for working with disabled people;
4.4. advises employers on matters related to the adaptation of the working environment, as well as accessibility for the disabled;
4.5. ensure the carriage of persons with disabilities who receive services of the Agency;
4.6. providing vocational rehabilitation services to recipients of psychological support for integration in the labour market;
4.7. If needed, provide catering and service on a person who receives services of the Agency;
4.8 provides 24-hour medical surveillance and first aid to persons that receive services of the Agency;
4.9 evaluate and adapt the vehicles according to the functional disorder of disabled people;
4.10. provides advice to disabled people and driving training;
4.11 ensure environmental accessibility, sports, recreation and leisure facilities the persons who receive the services of the Agency;
4.12. According to competence, organise seminars, conferences and other events;
4.13. organizes and conducts research professional, social and medical rehabilitation;
4.14. take it personal accounts that require professional rehabilitation, and services of the Agency;
4.15. contracts with local authorities and other institutions for the provision of services by the Agency;
4.16. advises the natural and legal persons for services opportunities;
4. develop and submit proposals to the Ministry of Welfare laws that are required to improve the services of the Agency;
4.18. participate in the development of the industry and the Agency in the implementation of the project.
5. the Agency shall have the following rights: 5.1 the charge for public services provided by the Agency;
5.2. receive donations, donations and foreign financial assistance;
5.3. to inform people about the services provided by the Agency, as well as to provide advice, recommendations, and other assistance;
5.4. in accordance with the competence to organise conferences, seminars, courses and other events, as well as organising exhibitions;
5.5. to cooperate and exchange information in the area of operation of the Agency with State and local authorities, employers, disabled people's organisations, foreign and international institutions.
III. Agency governance 6. The work of the agency headed by the Director of the Agency. The Agency's Director shall make public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions. The Director of the Agency shall determine the duties of the public agency law, these rules, the Agency's management contract and the contract of employment. The Director recruiting and dismissal of Welfare Minister.
7. the Director of the Agency's Deputy Director.
8. the Agency shall be appointed by the Minister of welfare the Welfare Ministry civil servant. These executive agencies under public statutory officers of the competence monitor the activities of the Agency and shall inform the Minister of welfare.
IV. Agency Advisory Board 9. To analyze problems and develop proposals for the services provided by the Agency in the field of Welfare Minister creates Advisory Council of the Agency. Advisory Board composed of industry professionals, State and local authorities, the social partners, as well as non-governmental organisations authorised agents.
10. the Consultative Council is the advisory agency rights. The Board operates in accordance with the regulations approved by the Minister of welfare.
11. the Advisory Board has the following tasks: 11.1. analyze results of the activities of the Agency and to provide welfare Minister opinions and proposals for the medium-term actions and development strategy (the strategy) implementation and development of the activities of the Agency;
11.2. to promote the implementation of the strategy of the Agency;
11.3. to promote cooperation with the Agency in the implementation of the participating institutions;
11.4. to provide recommendations to the Director of the Agency to improve the operation of the Agency.
12. the work of the Council to ensure the Agency's facilities.
(V). the Agency's financial resources and assets the Agency has budgeted 13. account State.
14. the Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 14.1. Government grants from the general revenue;
14.2. revenue for paid services rendered by the Agency;
14.3. foreign financial assistance;
14.4. donations and gifts.
15. the legal relations with natural and legal persons is the responsibility of the Agency with its State owned property.
16. the law on the Agency's budget and financial management in the order with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to conclude the leasing (leasing) agreements. The Minister of Finance has prepared documentation the Agency coordinate with the Welfare Ministry.
Vi. Activities of the agency providing the order of Justice 17. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, by the Director of the Agency for the application.
18. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action can challenge the Ministry of Welfare.
19. the report of the Agency's functions and the use of agency management in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Treaty and within the time limit.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on July 2, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia