The National Development Plan For The Development, Implementation, Monitoring And Public Consultation Procedures
Original Language Title: Nacionālā attīstības plāna izstrādes, ieviešanas, uzraudzības un sabiedriskās apspriešanas kārtība
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/90709
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 565 Riga, June 29, 2004 (pr. No 39, § 16) national development plan development, implementation, monitoring and public consultation procedures issued under the regional development law article 6, second part 1. determines national development plan the development, implementation, monitoring and public consultation procedures.
2. Regional development and local government Ministry will ensure the national development plan, public consultation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
3. Regional development and Municipal Affairs Ministry: 3.1. preparing the national development plan development methodology;
3.2. establish a national development plan development working groups (working groups);
3.3. coordinate the national development plan;
3.4. the national development plan during development under the Ministry of labour developed tasks creates a group of experts in an advisory capacity;
3.5. development of expert evaluation and mapping procedures, submit it to the regional development and local government Ministers for approval and after approval of the Ministry put the website on the internet;
3.6. organizes the national development plan for public consultation. Public consultation duration may not be less than two months;
3.7. ensure public awareness and involvement in the national development plan;
3.8. notice of initiation of the public consultation will be published in the newspaper "between Latvia and the largest daily newspapers, as well as the inserts Ministry website on the internet and communicate on television and radio. The notification shall specify the place and time at which the public can familiarize themselves with the national development plan, as well as the way in which the public can express views on the national development plan;
3.9. the national development plan puts the Department website on the internet;
3.10. prepare a report on the results of the public consultation, puts it on the Ministry's website on the internet and submitted to the Steering Group;
3.11. organizes the project development plan initial assessment the initial assessment of: 3.11.1. core is the country of the strengths and weaknesses, as well as the potential of the analysis, the structural policy of the European Union and the Latvian national development plan strategy and priorities for cross-compliance, the quantitative results expected forecast and comparison with the original situation, the expected impact on the social and economic situation, the need for financial resources, the proposed introduction of the grounds and surveillance of the activities of the assessment;
3.11.2. initial assessment includes social and economic assessment of the situation and the coherence of labour market trends in the country, the development of human resources and employment strategy, environmental impact assessment and the assessment of the situation in the area of gender equality;
3.11.3. initial assessment carried out by independent experts;
3.12. the national development plan projects aligned with the strategy and the economic development of joint Council.
4. the Working Group is interdisciplinary and interregional institutions whose task is to ensure national development plan preparation and improvement of the quality, as well as monitor their action and event offerings related to the priorities set out in the plan. Working groups under the national development plan development methodologies involve representatives of non-governmental organizations.
5. the Working Group: 5.1 ensure strategic coherence in programming documents;
5.2. develop a national development plan in accordance with its development methodology and time schedule;
5.3. national development plan defines the priorities, objectives and tasks;
5.4. developing a national strategic development plan;
5.5. develop a national development plan for the implementation of the financing plan;
5.6. According to competence, collects and analyzes information;
5.7. is responsible for the execution of the tasks the working group meetings on time.
6. the participation of the members of the working group meetings and tasks are optional.
7. Regional development and local Government Minister in a national development plan Steering Group (Steering Group).
8. Representatives of the work management group of delegates the following institutions and organisations: the Ministry of Economic Affairs 8.1;
8.2. The Ministry of finance;
8.3. The Ministry of Internal Affairs;
8.4. The Ministry of education and science;
8.5. The Ministry of culture;
8.6. The Ministry of welfare;
8.7. the Ministry of transport;
8.8. The Ministry of Justice;
8.9. The Ministry of the environment;
8.10. The Ministry of health;
8.11. the Ministry of agriculture;
8.12. The children and Family Affairs Ministry;
8.13. the special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat;
8.14. the State Chancellery;
8.15. the national control;
8.16. The parliamentary economy, agrarian, environmental and regional policy;
8.17. the planning region Development Council;
8.18. The Latvian employers ' Confederation;
8.19. The Latvian free trade union;
8.20. the municipal Union.
9. The Steering Group led by the regional development and local Government Minister.
10. the Steering Group: 10.1. Approves the national development plan timetable;
10.2. Approves the national development plan development methodology;
10.3. the decision on the national development plan for the transfer of the project to public consultation;
10.4. evaluate the results of the public consultation and the national development plan after public consultation;
10.5. assess the national development plan after its initial evaluation of projects;
10.6. the decision on the national development plan the future direction of the project — the transfer of the national regional development Council;
10.7. the national development plan.
11. The national development plan initial assessment of the project shall be carried out simultaneously with the national development plan project public consultation.
12. This provision is made in paragraph 10.6. that decision, regional development and local Government Minister of the national development plan submitted for assessment in the national regional development Council.
13. the national development plan of the evaluation of the project in the national regional development Council, regional development and local Government Minister submitted to the national development plan in the Cabinet, adding the national regional development Council.
14. Direct public administration institutions and other bodies involved in the implementation of the national development plan according to the institutional responsibilities set out in the plan.
15. The national development plan ensure monitoring of implementation of the national regional development Council. The national regional development Council in the implementation of the national development plan: 15.1. twice a year, assesses the national development plan of implementation;
15.2. the responsible authority examine the proposals and take decisions concerning the national development plan.
16. If necessary, the national regional development Council Chairman is invited to the meeting on the implementation of the national development plan of the institution responsible managers.
Prime Minister i. Emsis, regional development and local Government Minister a. Radzevič Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on July 7, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia