Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 25 February 2003, Regulations No. 94 Of ' Cordon Of The Methodology For Determining The Proper Water Upstream And Downstream Of Dams "
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 25.februāra noteikumos Nr.94 "Aizsargjoslu noteikšanas metodika ūdens akvatorijās augšpus un lejpus aizsprostiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/91250
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 589 in 2004 (13 July. No 42 16) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 February 2003, regulations No. 94 "methodology of determination of the Zone of water in upstream and downstream of the water dams" Issued in accordance with article 59 of the law establishes the first part done Cabinet on 25 February 2003, regulations No. 94 "methodology of determination of the Zone of water in upstream and downstream of the water dams" (Latvian journal, 2003, no. 45) follows: 1. Replace paragraph 8, the words "and the" dam "dam and it".
2. Make paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10. Dam in the zone may take jobs that are not prohibited by law, if the Zone has received a barrage of the owner or legal possessor's written permission. If the dam's owner or legal possessor is considered necessary, the work carried out by the owner of the dam, the legal possessor or his authorized person's supervision. Permission is not required for rescue, accident prevention and relief work, as well as State and local authorities ' representatives for safety (B) and (C) entry into the class corresponding to the hydroelectric dam and hydro dams unrelated proper control zone. "
3. Make the following point 12: ' 12. If the total length of which zone along the coast and the dam is 200 m or less, leaving the craft upstream dam threatens human security, the dam owner or legal possessor of upstream dam zone provides for entry into it, hover over the border of the Strip proper or other floating barrier, as well as the coast of fencing (dam, dam). Floating barriers in the proper location is mandatory from 1 April (or no later than one week after the ice melt) until 1 November. "
4. the title of chapter V be expressed as follows: "v. State of maintenance and their Zone of control".
5. Supplement to chapter V 14.1 14.2 points and by the following: "the municipality, State būvinspekcij 14.1, the State environment inspectorate and regional environmental management according to the competency has the right to control the order in the zone. In order to ensure control, the local authorities, the State environment inspectorate and regional environmental management officer may enter a floating craft safety class (B) and (C) the respective hydroelectric power dam and hydro dams unrelated proper safety zones without the dam owner or legal possessor.
14.2 the municipal authorities, the State environment inspectorate and regional environmental administration entering A safety class corresponding to a hydroelectric dam proper provision established in accordance with the control of the dam's owner, possessor or its authorized legal person. "
6. Make a point 15 as follows: "15. If the total length of the zone along the coast and upstream of the dam after proper exceeds 200 m protection zone boundary proper stands with red buoys, which set up no further than 100 m one from the other. Buoy location proper is mandatory from 1 April (or no later than one week after the ice melt) until 1 November. If the total length of the zone along the coast and upstream of the dam after proper is 200 m or less, a protection zone marked with signs, which are designed in accordance with the provisions laid down in the annex of the samples and placed on the boundaries of the zone both shores of 1.5-2 m from the ground. " Prime Minister i. Emsis economic Minister j. lujans
Search Translated Laws of Latvia