Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 30 March 2004, The Regulation No 194 "provisions On Child Care Benefits, Its Review Procedures And Grant Award And Costs Order"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 30.marta noteikumos Nr.194 "Noteikumi par bērna aprūpes pabalsta apmēru, tā pārskatīšanas kārtību un pabalsta piešķiršanas un izmaksas kārtību"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/91539
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 607, Riga, 20 July 2004 (pr. No 44 12) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 March 2004, the Regulation No 194 "provisions on child care benefits, its review procedures and grant award and costs order" Issued under the State social benefits law 6.1 the first and third parts done Cabinet 30 March 2004 No. 194 "in the terms of provisions on child care benefits, its review procedures and grant award and costs order" (Latvian journal , 2004, 53 no) the following amendments: 1. Replace paragraph 4, the words "the Minister with special responsibility for children and family affairs" with the words "child and family affairs".
2. Replace paragraph 5, the words "the Minister with special responsibility for children and Family Affairs Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as the Secretariat)" with the words "child and Family Affairs Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry)".
3. Replace paragraph 6, the word "Secretariat" with the word "Ministry".
4. Make point 7 by the following: "7. a decision on the award of the benefits, or justify the refusal to grant an allowance for benefits, the Ministry shall notify the claimant in writing. The Ministry's Secretary of State has the right to cancel the Ministry responsible for the decision taken, if it is challenged by the Administrative Procedure Act. "
5. Make paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10. Ministry started to pay benefits no later than the next calendar month after the date of the award of benefits. "
6. Replace paragraph 11, the word "Secretariat" with the word "Ministry". Prime Minister i. Emsis child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia