The Procedure For The Granting Of The State's Municipal Merger Mērķdotācij (Cooperation) Project Preparation And Administrative Area For Research
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā piešķiramas valsts mērķdotācijas pašvaldību apvienošanās (sadarbības) projektu sagatavošanai un administratīvo teritoriju izpētei
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/91519
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 604, 2004 in Riga on July 22 (Mon. No 42, 55) the procedure for the granting of the State's municipal merger mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area studies Issued in accordance with the law "on the State budget for 2004," article 3, point 7 1. determines the order in which the State granted the municipal merger mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area.
2. National mērķdotācij: granted municipal merger 2.1 (cooperation) project (hereinafter referred to as the merger project) for the preparation of up to 10000 litres;
2.2. administrative area for research — up to 2000 lats.
3. National mērķdotācij merger project preparation or administrative area for research grants and the cost to the municipality concerned, on the basis of the regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter: the Minister) order.
4. for national mērķdotācij, regional development and local government Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry) submitted the following documents: 4.1 preparation of the merger project: 4.1.1. local groups in the preparation of the project of the merger;
4.1.2. the relevant authorities in the Group of local councils (Soviets) decisions on the merger of the draft order for one of them;
4.1.3. the Municipal Council (Council) decision about commitment to prepare the project of the merger in accordance with the administrative and territorial reform of article 8 of the law;
4.1.4. If one of the groups of municipalities the municipality has refused to submit the application to the preparation of the draft of the merger — grounds for refusal;
4.1.5. the merger project development expenditure and the proposals for project completion date;
4.2. administrative area studies: 4.2.1 the application of local group for the study of administrative territories;
4.2.2. the relevant municipal councils within the Group (s) of the decision of the administrative area of the research question to one of them;
4.2.3. the Municipal Council (Council) decision on commitment to the study of administrative territories in accordance with the law on Administrative and territorial reform of article 7;
4.2.4. the administrative area of the research task estimates and proposals for research are due.
5. assign Mērķdotācij the municipal group, if the Ministry received this rule in paragraph 4, the following documents and local agreements on the intention of the group to create the County complies with the Protocol of negotiations signed that agreement under the Cabinet of Ministers established the procedure for the establishment of model municipality clarification (negotiation), and administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform.
6. Ministry of this provision in paragraph 4, the documents and the minutes shall be submitted to the administrative and territorial reform Council, which assessed the eligibility of the application to the Protocol of the negotiations and the administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform.
7. If the administrative and territorial reform, the Council recognises that local groups will match the conversation Protocol and administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform of the Ministry within one month of the administrative and territorial reform Council of receipt of the opinion of the Minister, prepare a project on the State of the order granting the mērķdotācij merger project preparation or administrative area for research in accordance with the General State programs 06.00.00 "merger of the municipality of Mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area for research" funding plan.
8. If the administrative and territorial reform of the Council is of the opinion that the application does not comply with the negotiated protocol and administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2 the objective of the reform, the Minister shall send the relevant authorities to justify the refusal to grant State mērķdotācij.
9. If the State budget for the preparation of the project of the merger or the administrative area for the research funds are spent, the documents presented to evaluate the administrative and territorial reform of the Council, but the Minister of national mērķdotācij the granting of signing the funding in the budget.
10. This provision specified in point 2.1 the State of mērķdotācij is reduced by 10%, if the local group that submitted an application to the preparation of the draft of the merger, there are fewer than four authorities.
11. The provisions referred to in paragraph 2, the national mērķdotācij the municipality shall not be granted if the proposed project mērķdotācij has already been granted in the past or is in conflict with the negotiation protocol.
12. the Ministers signed the order on the national mērķdotācij Award for regional development and local government Ministry of five working days, send to the relevant authorities.
13. on the basis of the order of the Minister of State, Ministry of mērķdotācij two weeks transferred the municipal budget in 40% of the national mērķdotācij. The remaining 60% of the amounts remitted to the mērķdotācij after the Ministry submitted to the project and the corresponding project in municipal councils (Soviets) decisions on mergers.
14. The Ministry twice a year inform the Cabinet about municipal mergers for the preparation of project and administrative area of the State assigned to the research use of mērķdotācij.
15. Mērķdotācij recipient once every two months, the Ministry submitted a report on the implementation of the project and schedule, as well as the use of mērķdotācij.
Prime Minister i. Emsis, regional development and local Government Minister a. Radzevič Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 24 July 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia