Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/91973
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 635 in Riga on 27 July 2004 (pr. No 45 57) European Union support, administration and supervisory arrangements for flax and hemp grown for fibre primary processors and persons treated as processors are Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth and seventh subparagraph 1. determines the order in which you assign, administer and monitor the aid the European Union (hereinafter referred to as aid) in flax and hemp grown for fibre primary processors and persons treated as processors.
2. Entitlement to the aid is of flax and hemp grown for fibre processors (processors) and persons treated as processors, according to the European Commission of 5 February 2001, Regulation (EC) No 245/2001 laying down detailed rules for applying Council Regulation (EC) no 1773/2000 on flax and hemp grown for fibre the common organisation of the markets (hereinafter referred to as the European Commission Regulation No 245/2001), and the Council of 27 July 2000, by Regulation (EC) no 1673/2000 on flax and hemp grown for fibre the common organisation of the markets (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1673/2000).
3. To apply for authorization on entitlement to the aid for the production of flax and hemp fibre processors, each year up to February 1, submit a field support service (hereinafter service), the application under the European Commission Regulation No 245/2001 these conditions.
4. the service administration and monitoring of the aid measures.
5. The primary processor and the person regarded as the controller, each year before 1 august service information submitted in accordance with Commission Regulation No 245/2001, article 6, first and second subparagraphs and the European Commission Regulation No 245/2001 article 9 the aid referred to in the application of long flax fibre, short flax fibre and hemp fibre, the amount of the acquisition of the marketing year concerned grown flax and hemp straw.
6. Processors and persons treated as processors shall submit regularly to the service information in accordance with the European Commission Regulation No 245/2001, article 6, second paragraph.
7. Processors and persons treated as processors, each day out of flax and hemp straw, long flax fibre, short flax fibre and hemp fibre and stock records in accordance with the laws and regulations on accounting. Records based on the supporting financial documents.
8. the authorisation for the purchase and sale contract or a transfer contract of processing to another authorized the first processor under a European Commission Regulation No 245/2001, article 5, second subparagraph, shall be issued by the Ministry of agriculture.
9. content of impurities and shives and hemp fibre flax fibre shall be determined in accordance with the provisions laid down in the annex and the shives impurity detection method.
10. If the first processor or the person shall be deemed to have received permission of the controller, in accordance with paragraph 3 of this rule, he shall submit the information concerning the service of flax straw, hemp straw, long flax fibre, short flax fibre and hemp fibre supplies, according to the European Commission of 22 April 2004, Regulation (EC) No 752/2004 on transitional measures in the sector of flax and hemp grown for fibre in the Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia, article 1, first subparagraph.
11. If the first processor or the person considered the controller, this provision does not provide the information referred to in paragraph 10, or submitting it late, or to submit information on the volume of stocks differ from controls found in more than five percent, the service will immediately withdraw this provision, the authorization referred to in paragraph 3.
12. If the first processor or the person regarded as the controller for the marketing year in question have not won or lost eligibility for aid for the production of flax and hemp fibres, but he has submitted in this provision the services referred to in paragraph 3, the application, the application shall indicate the information about flax straw, hemp straw, long flax fibre, short flax fibre and hemp fibre items on 30 June of the marketing year.
13. the 2004/2005 marketing year, the unit of long flax fibre to be determined is 225 kilograms per hectare of flax volume of short flax fibre, but detectable quantity of units is 820 kilograms per hectare of flax volume.
14. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 April 2004, Regulation No 339 "European Union support, administration and supervisory arrangements for flax processors and persons treated as processors" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 69).
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by august 6, 2004.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 July 2004, regulations No 635 method for determination of impurities and shives and hemp fibre fibre 1. Analysis of the homogeneous flax or hemp fibre (one volume of cargo with similar qualities) having 5 percent of the total number of Bale, but no less than four bales.
2. From the selected bale with scissors cut fiber sample – approximately the same fibre strands from each bale middle and corner of the inner layers, with a mass of about 0.5 kilograms – and wrapped in paper.
3. The selected fibre sample spread evenly layer on the table approximately 100 x 70 centimeters high. The specified schema cuts the fibre strands eight places.
Scheme of cutting hair fibre space 4. Established sampling locations, with fibre hand gripped around the layer depth and, slightly lifting the top of the table, cut 15 to 17 centimeters long and 12 to 15 grams of fiber heavy pinch. The remaining fiber sample marked and maintained until the sale of the lot (if required for analysis).
5. Each of the eight fibre strands lengthwise divided into two approximately equal parts and these parts consists of two laboratory samples.
6. who Shives, fiber rolled out pinch during the Division collected and evenly distributed on the surface of both the laboratory before the sample is taken.
7. on the basis of each laboratory sample, weighing 50 grams (± 0.01 gram).
8. before inserting the shives and sample impurities separation device for each sample is divided into five equal parts.
9. Each part of the sample processing and separation of impurities shives device in accordance with the instructions on its use.
10. Weigh all the processed fiber of the five parts of the sample and the whole mass of impurities and shives.
11. the total processed fibre, shives and the mass of impurities must not differ from the original mass of the sample more than one gram. If the difference is greater than one gram of sample processing, the result is invalid and the other sample processing.
12. mass of impurities and Shives-part flax or hemp fibre determines after the balance of mass, removal of impurities and shives.
13. mass of impurities and skives percentage of flax or hemp fibre is calculated using the following formula: M × 100 K = — — — — — —, where K-M1 and impurity masses shives,%;
M-mass of impurities and shives, g;
M1 – the mass of the initial sample, g. 14. On the final results of the sample considered the two average scores, rounded to one decimal place.
Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia