Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/92027
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 673 in Riga on august 3, 2004 (Mon. No 46 40) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 3 October 2000, the Regulation No 347 "rules on requirements for educators need education and vocational qualification" Issued under the Education Act article 14, paragraph 13, and the first subparagraph of article 48 and the vocational training law article 18 do Cabinet of 3 October 2000, the Regulation No 347 "rules on requirements for educators need education and professional qualifications" (Latvian journal, 2000 350./352.nr.; 2001, 143 no; in 2002, 122 no; 2003, 111 no) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "in paragraph 2.1 or interest education teacher" with the words "interest education teacher, librarian and Sports trainer".
2. Express 2.2. and 2.3. subparagraph by the following: "2.2. second level professional higher education study programmes, which include Bachelor's minimum course of study content and that learning is awarded a Bachelor's degree in pedagogy and teacher qualifications or Bachelor degree subjects corresponding to the scientific sector and teacher qualifications (duration of study-four to five years);
2.3. second level professional higher education study programmes, which, if you have previously obtained a Bachelor's degree and a teacher's professional qualifications or vocational higher education and teacher qualifications, and after learning that is assigned to a different subject teacher qualifications (duration of study in the relevant thematic area of education-one year, another thematic area of education-two years); ".
3. Express 2.6. subparagraph by the following: ' 2.6. continuing education programs, the Ministry of education and science in the order by which learning is provided by the Minister of education and Science approved the model certificate for the right to implement the educational programme provided to this provision for the entry into force of the pedagogical length of service of at least six years of pre-school education, as well as a previously obtained higher professional pedagogical education and teacher (instructor) qualification; ".
4. Express 2.10. subparagraph by the following: "2.10. continuing education programs, the Ministry of education and science in the order by which learning is provided by the Minister of education and Science approved the model certificate for teachers of general education grade taught home economics, physics, chemistry, biology, economics, civics, and computer science, as well as teachers in general secondary education the grade taught household, physics, chemistry, biology, philosophy, Informatics, business economics, policies and basic rights If the above get a professional higher education Ministry of education and science in the class corresponding to the thematic area or academic education (Bachelor's degree) the corresponding scientific industry; ".
5. Make the following paragraph 2.14: "2.14. professional development education programs in education at the Ministry of education and science in the order by which learning is provided by the Minister of education and Science approved the sample certificate, if the person is a professional secondary education (secondary education and Latvian Chamber of Crafts artisans granted the qualification corresponds to the post master's level) or higher education and that person shall implement the professional development or non-formal adult education programs;".
6. Supplement with 2.15 and 2.16. subparagraph by the following: "2.15 professional development education programs" C "category sports specialist certificate in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 October 2003 regulations no 593" sports Specialist certification procedures and the requirements to meet the sports specialist to obtain the right to work in the field of sport ";
2.16. continuing education programs in a particular preschool special education trends in the Ministry of education and science, in which learning is provided by the Minister of education and Science approved the sample certificate, if the above get a professional high pedagogical education, preschool teacher qualifications or the rules prescribed in paragraph 2.6 training. "
7. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the requirements for educators need education and professional qualifications defined in the annex to these regulations in accordance with the specified level of education (except teacher's speech, educational psychologist, music teacher, sports teacher, foreign languages teacher, Visual Arts teacher, the Latvian language and literature teacher (including minority education programmes), special education teacher qualification) and teacher's profession."
8. To supplement the provisions of paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the Provisions of paragraph 2.15 shall enter into force by 1 September 2005."
9. Express (1) of the annex by the following: "1. Preschool education degree: 1.1.
preschool education educator professional higher pedagogical education, preschool teacher qualifications or this provision 2.6. training in point 1.2. preschool special education teacher in higher vocational teaching education, teacher qualifications in the specific special education oriented or this rule 2.16. in point education ".
10. Put the attachment point 3.2 as follows: ' 3.2.
Educator of vocational higher education and pedagogical education or higher education obtained in the programs referred to in note 1 of annex vocational secondary education (or Latvian Chamber of Crafts artisans granted qualification corresponding to the post master level) in the industry and higher pedagogical education (vocational training programmes or their corresponding vocational secondary education in the subjects and practical training of pedagogical education-) ".
11. paragraph 6 of the annex be deleted, the words "(except sports the education interests of educators)". 12. To supplement the annex 1.1. Note ", after the words" biologist "with the words" artist, conductor, muzikolog, composer, vocalist, musician, choreographer, Director, Librarian ". 13. To make the annex 1.2. Note as follows: "1.2. which learning by 2005. September 1, obtained master's or doctoral degrees in pedagogy or learning how articles appropriate for the science sector and its acquisition of the scientific work is related to the degree of education or learning how articles on methodology or didactics."
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of education and science Radzevič of J.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia