Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/92548
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 712 in Riga on 17 august 2004 (pr. No 48 6) amendments to the Veterinary Act issued in the Republic of Latvia article 81 of the Constitution in order to make veterinary law (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2001, no. 11; 2002; 2003, nr. 2, 4, 6, 15; 2004, nr. 9. no) the following amendments: 1. Express article 20, the first paragraph by the following: "(1) animal competitions, markets, auctions, fairs and other public events with the participation of the organizer shall inform the food and veterinary service of the relevant territorial unit of measure of time and place."
2. Turn off the paragraph 2 of article 25.
3. Express article 37 as follows: "article 37. (1) the expenses associated with this law referred to in article 36 of the infectious animal diseases shall be borne by the owner of the animals, or charged to the current year's State budget allocations for this purpose.
(2) a food and veterinary service each year, calculated on the amount of funds required for infectious animal disease control and requests the law on budget and financial management. "
4. Turn off the article 42, paragraph 6.
5. Turn off the article 53 of the first paragraph of point 1.
Prime Minister-Minister of Economic Affairs j. lujans Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 20 august, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia