Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/93017
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 746 Riga 2004 (august 24. No 50 40) Educators pay rules Issued in accordance with article 14 of the law on Education of 16 and 22 i. General questions 1. determines the pay of teachers, pay for it and load the size of State and local education authorities.
2. The teachers with the lowest professional qualifications considered educator who is a professional in the pedagogical education or higher professional (academic) in the education sector and the laws and requirements of relevant pedagogical education.
II. the lowest monthly teacher's salary (salary rate) and wage-setting arrangements 3 months wages (wage rates) educators determine working time in astronomical hours. Short breaks (pause) between lessons, classes, or class shall be counted as working time.
4. Institutions of higher education educators the lowest monthly wage (the wage rate) is determined in accordance with the provisions of annex 1, table 1.
5. the College directors, their alternates, Department managers, and educators who implement the first level professional higher education programs, the lowest monthly wage (the wage rate) is determined in accordance with the provisions of annex 1 of table 2.
6. Educational institutions (with the exception of those provisions 4 and 5 above education institutions) managers, Deputy Heads of departments and the lowest monthly wage (the wage rate) is determined in accordance with the provisions of annex 1 of table 3.
7. General Educator (teacher, which do not apply these rules 4, 5, or 6) minimum monthly wage (the wage rate) is determined in accordance with the provisions of annex 1 of table 4.
8. the education authorities the driver's monthly wage (wage rates) according to the actual number of trainees shall be fixed each year by 1 September on: 8.1 municipal education administration (after coordination with the relevant local government)-local education leaders;
8.2. the Ministry-Ministry of education institutions subordinated to the driver (with the exception of higher education institutions rectors).
9. Teachers ' wages (wage share, determined in the light of the teacher's monthly salary rate and time), except the heads of educational institutions and the rules of table 1 of annex 1 of the above positions, wages of workers each year by the Manager of the educational institution on September 1 after State.
10. If during the school year changing teacher's monthly wage (wage rates) criteria (pedagogical length of service or professional qualifications), pārtarifikācij out: 10.1.-instead of the reference to the next business day after the change in seniority or teaching in vocational qualifications change identity document submission;
10.2. place of the sideline the next working day following the pedagogical length of service or change of professional qualification of the formal submission of the document.
11. If the teacher's monthly wage (wage rates) the criteria for determining a change in vacation, business trip or temporary inability to work, educators work pārtarifikācij out with the first working day after the break.
12. Education Directors and their alternates, preschool managers, as well as of the institutions and educational institutions metodiķ librarians additional pedagogical work with the Director billed, Deputy Director, preschool institutions, as well as the heads of metodiķ and educational institutions the librarians working rate must not exceed 1.3 work rates.
13. the heads of educational institutions and their alternates additional pedagogical work tarific and wages paid for it at the same conditions as the main working educators.
14. the Principal workplace educators who have a particular workload (teacher training to billed (upbringing) working volume (number of hours) a week or year) weekly, monthly wages calculated on the monthly wages (wage rate) multiplied by the actual work load for a week and the product divided by the work load for the week, which corresponds to a rate of work in accordance with the provisions of annex 2.
15. the Main workers in the place of professional education educators with specific workloads in the year, the monthly average wage calculated on the monthly wages (wage rate) multiplied by a certain number of hours per year and the product divided by the work load for the year, which corresponds to a rate of work in accordance with the provisions of annex 2.
16. Teaching staff, recruited summer vacation until the beginning of the school year salary is calculated according to the monthly wage (the wage rate), which does not exceed one labour rate according to the workload in accordance with the provisions of annex 2.
17. Educators, which of them due to school year reduced work load until the expiry of the term of the tariff paid: 17.1. wages for the number of hours actually worked, if the reduced work load is greater than the rate of work according to the same workload;
17.2. the monthly wages (wage rates), if the reduced work load is less than one job rate according to the workload and if it is not possible to offer educators additional pedagogical workload;
17.3. the wages set out in tariff classification workload had set less than one job rate according to the workload.
18. the remuneration applicable to Hours paid for teaching hours: 18.1 teachers (except for educators in this provision in paragraph 4 and 5 in those institutions) that not more than two months has displaced the illness or other reasons the absent teacher. If substitution will continue for more than two months salary for teachers working in the place of the principal paid, starting with the first day of replacement of all actually worked part-time hours of work this provision set out in point 14;
18.2. the same educational employee who does not work for educators;
18.3. to invite any employee carrying out pedagogical activities outside of their primary job.
19. the educators who receive hourly pay and holiday in Nevada school lessons, pay for this time.
20. the hourly wage rate is calculated by dividing the monthly salary rate: 20.1.84-about 21 hours a week;
20.2. with 96-about 24 hours a week;
20.3. to 120-30 hours a week;
20.4.-about 36 hours with 144.7 week;
20.5. to 168.7-about 40 hours a week;
20.6. to 64, of 640 hours per year;
20.7. with 84 – 840 hours a year;
12.9. with 96-about 960 hours a year.
21. Trade (am) training hours for teachers pay apply in the following cases: 21.1. If insufficient workload cannot be determined because arod (am) teacher training unit of the State;
21.2. for hours worked above the workload, which corresponds to a rate of work in accordance with the provisions of annex 2, substituting temporarily absent (am) the professional training of teachers.
22. If, in accordance with these rules in a particular teacher's monthly salary (salary rate) is less than the monthly wages (wage rates), set up to the date of entry into force of rules for educators on the job at the same or higher in the paid wages (salary) difference (education authorities concerned wage fund).
23. This provision table 4 of annex 1 to that provided for in paragraph 3 of the wages (wage rates) apply a factor of 0.78 (product of the rounded to integer without cents) in the following cases: 23.1. educators who receive vocational higher pedagogical education;
23.2. educators in vocational secondary education in the sector in question and the legislation requirements appropriate pedagogical education;
23.3. educators in vocational secondary education and secondary pedagogical education;
23.4. educators, which is the Chambers of crafts master diploma and the laws and requirements of relevant pedagogical education;
14.6. educators who receive vocational higher education sector concerned or by the laws to the requirements of appropriate pedagogical education.
24. Pedagogical Service includes: 24.1. time worked educator positions established in the Cabinet of 26 October 1999, Regulation No 367 of the "provisions on the teaching profession and the list of posts" (not less than 240 teaching hours, calendar year);
24.2. time worked in all positions, which up to this date of entry into force of the provisions was identified, which includes pedagogical seniority;
24.3. time worked in the following positions (if directly before worked in the Office of a teacher): 24.3.1. municipal education administration manager;
24.3.2. the State Inspectorate of education;
24.3.3. District (City) on the rights of the child protection officer;
15.2. compulsory military service time, if immediately before the month is no less as a teacher and worked without interruption resumed the work of teachers;
15.2. time worked in Office, elected civil servants (officials-designate) post or otherwise post in education administration or educational employees Trade Union bodies, if immediately before the month is no less as a teacher and worked without interruption resumed the work of teachers;
24.6. professional education educators – the time worked in enterprises (companies), commercial companies, institutions and organizations, specialty that matches the profile subjects;
24.7. maternity leave, as well as the laws and regulations in accordance with the procedure laid down in the assigned time parental leave, if immediately before the month is no less as a teacher and worked without interruption resumed teaching job.
25. The premium for quality of work (except higher education) is determined each year by the State on September 1:25.1. Ministry of education institutions subordinated to the Ministry concerned, managers created a Commission;
25.2. the municipal education institutions subordinated to managers – the municipal educational administration set up by the Commission;
25.3. the teaching staff (except for the head of an educational institution), the Education Commission approved by the supervisor.
26. Bonus for work in special circumstances, educators shall be determined in accordance with the provisions of annex 3.
27. The premium for two parts split time is determined by the teacher (with the exception of educators this provision in paragraph 4 and 5 of the above institutions) working load of not more than one job rate and with the agreement of the main job in the two parts divided into day, if the break is longer than two hours. Premium down 20 percent from the teacher's monthly wage (wage rates) or by hourly rates in proportion to the number of hours worked on the working mode of the split of time worked. Break time not during work.
28. The premium for additional pedagogical works (for trade or profession, the work area expansion (increase in the volume of work) or for the replacement of absent teachers) give teachers and the amount of the premium determined by the education authorities of the head of the wage fund. Premium down to 50 percent of the monthly salary (salary rate) or the hourly rate specified in Advanced Installer.
29. in the light of each teacher's personal working contribution and the quality of work, they can energize material, using for this purpose the ieekonomēto of wage fund. The Ministry of education institutions subordinated to the Governors of stimulus material determined by the Ministry concerned, subordinated to local education leaders, municipal education administration, other educators – the head of the authority, in accordance with their approved material exit criteria (procedures).
30. Educators National gymnasium set bonus of 10 percent of the monthly salary.
III. the teachers ' wage fund 31. Teachers ' wage fund consists of teachers salary Fund, the Fund for quality and the rest of the bonus Fund.
32. Educator salary Fund shall be determined: the Ministry-32.1. ministerial departments in educational institutions;
32.2. the municipal educational administration – each of the municipal administrative territory of existing education institution, taking into account the number of learners and educational level.
33. Educator salary Fund is created as follows: 33.1. Ministry of education institutions subordinated to the head of the wage fund – the Ministry's subordinated institutions driving wages for resources;
33.2. the municipal education institutions subordinated to the head of the wage fund, subordinated to local education authorities, the wages of managers for the funds;
33.3. the education authorities teachers salary fund-from the educational institution concerned educators (except the head of the institution) wages for features.
34. Teachers (except for educators in this provision in paragraph 4 and 5 of the above educational institutions) to stimulate the quality of work forms the Foundation for the quality of the 10 percent of the relevant education authorities teachers salary Fund.
35. the educational institutions (with the exception of these provisions in paragraphs 4 and 5 of that authority) managers to stimulate the quality of work is created the Fund in the allocated allowances, the attestation of professional qualifications categories, determining the 10 percent: 21.8. the budget of the Ministry in (sub) heads the education salary fund – Ministry of education institutions subordinated to managers;
35.2. from the District Education Manager wage-fund-government educational institutions subordinated to managers.
36. the head of an educational institution for which the attestation of professional qualifications, the following categories of premium to the monthly wage (wage rates): 36.1. professional qualifications based on category-0 percent.
36.2. the average category of professional qualifications – 10 percent;
36.3. for higher professional qualifications category – 20 percent.
IV. workload of teachers 37. Teacher workload corresponding to one job rate-educator training (education) the statutory number of hours per week or year fixed in annex 2 of these rules.
38. the workload of the Teachers is also included in the class (Group), which tarificējam as a training lesson. The class (Group) for the general education education and group education on vocational education intended for the following number of hours: up to two-and-a-half training 38.1. hours per week (up to 100 hours per year of vocational training institutions) for each class (Group), if the class (Group) up to 15 trainees;
38.2. up to three teaching hours per week (up to 120 hours per year professional education institutions) for each class (Group), if the class (Group) is from 16 to 25 trainees;
23.8. up to four teaching hours per week (up to 160 hours a year in the professional education institutions) for each class (Group), if the class (Group) is more than 25 trainees.
39. The payment for the class (Group) education is not designed for educational institutions, which increased student skills, acquired in the first level professional higher education programs, evening (shift) vocational schools (groups, chapters), boarding school, social adjustment in education and vocational training institutions (Group) that is located in the prisons.
40. Education, in which the trainees acquire elementary education or secondary education programs, repair rakstudarb, literature and mathematics educator with such tarific number of work hours per week (per year) for one job rate: 24.9. two hours (80 hours a year in vocational training institutions), if the class (Group) is from 8 to 15 trainees;
40.2. the three hours (120 hours a year in vocational training institutions), if the class (Group) is from 16 to 25 trainees;
40.3. five hours (200 hours a year in vocational training institutions), if the class (Group) is more than 25 trainees.
41. If, in accordance with the laws and institutions of vocational educators has been released from training hour driving (saving or not saving in salary), he defined the workload will be reduced by one tenth for each full month of absence (for a full month, not taking into account the number of working days overdue).
42. at the beginning of the school year specific teacher's monthly wage rules 41. in the case referred to in paragraph does not reduce.
43. Where, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 41 of the educator has reduced workload, the hours that are worked during the school year over the reduced workload, educators must pay extra hour salary rate.
44. the educational sports Organizer for hours worked above the salary includes working load, determine additional remuneration.
V. closing issues 45. provisions applicable to the State budget and municipal budgets for the year approved wage fund.
46. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 15 February 2000, the provisions of no. 73 "Teacher pay rules" (Latvian journal, 2000, 69-70, 303./306.nr.; 2001, 93. nr.; 2002, 120, 164. No; 2003, 118 no).
47. The entry into force of the provisions with the September 1, 2004.
Prime Minister i. Emsis education and Science Minister j. Radzevič Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions with the September 1, 2004.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 24 august 2004, the Regulation No 746 educators, education managers, Deputy Heads of departments and the lowest monthly wage (wage rates) i. teachers ' lowest monthly wage (wage rates) higher education institutions table 1 no PO box
Teacher's job (profession) in the name of the lowest monthly salary (salary rate) LVL 1.
Rector 630 2.
Professor 504 3.
Vice Rector of 403 4.
Associate Professor 403 5.
Dean 403 6.
Assistant Professor 323 7.
Head of Department 323 8.
Prodekān in 258 9.
Lecturer 258 10.
Assistant 206 II. Educator lowest monthly wage (wage rates) colleges table 2 no PO box
Teacher's job (profession) in the name of the lowest monthly salary (salary rate) LVL 1.
Director of the College in which the student is as follows:
1.1.1000 and 630 more in 1.2.
from 500 to 1000 500 1.3.
up to 500 440 2.
Deputy Director of the College in which the student is as follows: 2.1.
1000 and over 400 2.2.
from 500 to 1000 320 2.3.
up to 500 280 3.
Head of studies in College, which is such a student: 3.1.
1000 and more 360 3.2.
from 500 to 1000 290 3.3.
up to 500 250 4.
Assistant Professor 323 5.
Lecturer 258 6.
Chair 258 7.
Assistant 206 III. Educational institutions (with the exception of higher education institutions and colleges), Deputy Heads of departments and heads of the lowest monthly wage (wage rates) table 3 no PO box
Teacher's job (profession) in the name of the lowest monthly salary (salary rate) LVL 1.
Head of the educational institution an institution that has such a student: 1.1.
1401 and more 353 1.2.
from 1201 to 1400 336 1.3.
from 1001 to 1200 322 1.4.
from 801 to 1000 305 1.5.
from 601 to 800 282 1.6.
from 401 to 600 274 1.7.
from 251 to 400 265 1.8.
from 151 to 250 258 1.9.
from 101 to 150 253 1.10.
from 51 to 100 245 1.11.
up to 50 238 2.
Educational institutions the Deputy Head of the institution where the student is as follows: 2.1.
1401 and more 242 2.2.
from 1201 to 1400 234 2.3.
from 1001 to 1200 224 2.4.
from 801 to 1000 218 2.5.
from 601 to 800 202 2.6.
from 401 to 600 200 2.7.
from 251 to 400 198 2.8.
from 151 to 250 194 2.9.
from 101 to 150 190 2.10.
from 51 to 100 186 2.11.
up to 50 184 3.
The head of the Department in the field of education 182 notes.
1. the interests of educational institutions for the number of trainees factor 0.5.2. All types of boarding school, special education institutions (with internāt), social adjustment of education and training institutions (with hotel service) managers and their alternates (except those tables 1.1., 1.2., 1.3. and 2.2. cases referred to) monthly wage (the wage rate) is determined by two notches higher than expected according to the number of trainees.
3. national education support institutions established managers the lowest monthly wage (the wage rate) is determined in accordance with section 1.1 of this table.
IV. Other educators the lowest monthly wage (wage rates) in LCY table 4 no PO box
Teacher's job (profession) name pedagogical length of service (years) less than 5 between 5 and 10 larger than 10 1.
Education Methodist national education established support institutions 186 199 212 2.
Education Methodist 163 172 182 3.
A teacher with the lowest professional qualifications 160 164 170 education and Science Minister j. Radzevič in annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 24 august 2004, the Regulation No 746 educator workload corresponding to one job rate no PO box
Job title, work load (in hours) a week in year 1.
Teacher (with the exception of this annex 2, 4, 5 and 6 in the cases referred to in paragraph), music schools, vocational secondary art educational institutions koncertmeistar, teacher, speech therapist, special educator, sports coach education educational educator of interest 21 840 2.
Ballet artist – teacher professional education choreography 640 3.
Koncertmeistar professional education institutions 24 4.
Day-care group teacher, internāt teacher education and special education, preschool education, preschool music teacher education, physical education teacher, a development psychologist, social educator 30 5.
Preschool teacher, preschool education educational educator 36 6.
Methodist sports the education, the organizer of the educational institution, surdopedagog special education hearing Office, tiflopedagog special educational vision Office, trade (am) teacher training, teacher education institutions, dormitories of educational establishments librarian 40 7.
Lecturer, Assistant, and koncertmeistar of the higher education institution 600-1000 8.
Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor higher education institution 600-1,000 9.
Assistant Lecturer, College 840-1000 10.
Assistant Professor College of 840-1000 education and Science Minister j. Radzevič in annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 24 august 2004, the Regulation No 746 bonus for work in special circumstances, to be financed from the budget of the bodies of educators no PO box
Authority type as a percentage of the amount of the premium monthly wage (wage rates) 1.
Infectious diseases and tuberculosis treatment services and departments; Radiology, x-ray and burns treatment units and 10 2.
Special educational institutions; sanatorium-type institutions, special classes and groups intended for learners with somatic diseases, scoliosis and mental development delay and for learners with diseased need special teaching and upbringing conditions or prolonged residence education, long-term treatment at home or in hospital; orphan and without parental care for children left at boarding schools, infant, and children's Hospice, orphanage and without parental care for the remaining child care, education and rehabilitation institutions 10 3.
Special educational institutions, special classes and groups intended for learners with mental development disorders, with hearing, vision, language, severe physical disabilities or diseases, 20 4 psihoneiroloģiskaj.
Social adjustment of educational institutions where minors are placed by the Court of Justice and the prisons create education institutions 30 Minister of education and science Radzevič of J.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia