Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On July 3, 2001 Regulations Nr. 290 "special Permissions (Licenses) Or Permit Activities With Ionizing Radiation Sources Claim Criteria"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 3.jūlija noteikumos Nr.290 "Speciālās atļaujas (licences) vai atļaujas darbībām ar jonizējošā starojuma avotiem pieprasīšanas kritēriji"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/93170
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 753 in Riga august 31 2004 (pr. No 51 15) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on July 3, 2001 regulations No. 290 "special permissions (licenses) or permit activities with ionizing radiation sources of criteria" request Issued in accordance with the law "on radiation safety and nuclear safety" article 11 paragraph 1 of the second paragraph to make the Cabinet on July 3, 2001 regulations No. 290 "special permissions (licenses) or permit activities with ionizing radiation sources claim criteria" (Latvian journal in 2001, 105 no). the following amendments: 1. Delete paragraph 2.
2. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. The special permission (license) the activities associated with the national significance of the object the use of ionizing radiation or significant change, may request the Member State of the European Union registered merchant. The operator of a nuclear installation may be the enterprise register of the Republic of Latvia registered company. "
3. Replace in paragraph 4, the words "foreign registered foreign legal and physical persons registered abroad or international organisations" with the words "outside the Member States of the European Union established the legal and natural persons, or international organisations".
4. Make a paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the outside of the European Union Member States registered merchant branch may require special permission (license) activities with ionizing radiation sources, if it is registered in the enterprise register of the Republic of Latvia."
5. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. The special permit (license) for the storage of radioactive waste to the disposal, if the planned storage period is longer than three years, as well as the disposal of radioactive waste may require the enterprise register of the Republic of Latvia registered commercial companies."
6. Make paragraph 10 by the following: "10. the employee is compulsory general secondary or vocational secondary education and learn the average professional accredited continuing education program for radiation safety and nuclear safety. Professional staff with the valued work, knowledge and driving skills test involving concerned professional associations representing or, if no such associations, the foreman, who commanded merchant who works with similar sources of ionising radiation and they do similar activities. " Prime Minister i. Emsis economic Minister j. lujans
Search Translated Laws of Latvia