Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 23 December 2003, The Regulation No 766 "procedure Being Purchased And Realized In The Ferrous And Non-Ferrous Metal Waste And Scrap"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 23.decembra noteikumos Nr.757 "Kārtība, kādā iepērkami un realizējami melno un krāsaino metālu atgriezumi un lūžņi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/93469
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 772 2004 in Riga on September 7 (pr. No 52 12) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, the Regulation No 766 "procedure being purchased and realized in the ferrous and non-ferrous metal waste and scrap" Issued in accordance with the law "on business" article 32 paragraph 1 first subparagraph make the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, the Regulation No 766 "procedure being purchased and realized in the ferrous and non-ferrous metal waste and scrap" (Latvian journal, 2003, no. 183) the following amendments 1. Replace paragraph 5, introductory part, paragraph 5.11, 6, 12, 15, 21, 22, 25, 27, 32, 35, 37, 38 and 40, in the introductory part of annex 1 and 11, paragraph 2., 3., and annex 7, the word "company" (the fold) with the word "businessman" (fold).
2. Make the following point 14: "14. Licensing the Commission revoke the licence if the operator: 14.1 in three months without valid reason has not started operations specified in the licence issued;
14.2. has provided false information to obtain the licence;
14.3. in these provisions violated the established procedure;
8.9. have committed administrative violations, criminal offence or violated other legislation;
14.5. has not adhered to the order in which the merchant made settlements with the State budget. "
3. Express 17, 18, 19 and 20 the following: "17. The licence is entitled to use only this merchant for which the licence is issued. The merchant is responsible for the use of the licence.
18. A licensed trader shall not be entitled to authorise the other legal or natural person to purchase black and nonferrous metal scrap and scrap.
19. the licensed trader between settlements with other legal or natural person is entitled to make only non-cash settlement.
20. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals and scrap trimmings bought from natural and legal persons only allowed the trader who received the license of ferrous and non-ferrous metals scrap and scrap buying. "
4. Express 26 the following: "26. Household origin non-ferrous metal scrap and scrap buying from the natural persons Licensing Commission can authorise the authorised economic operator who completed at least two years and have not made the rule referred to in paragraph 14."
5. Make the introductory paragraph 29 by the following: "29. Only the merchant who has a license for operations with metal scrap and scrap and license or distribution of electricity transmission, may be purchased from the person or economic operator, which has no license transactions with metal trimmings and scrap such its operating result in the metal cuttings and scrap:".
6. Express 30 and 31 by the following: "30. Merchant who has a license for operations with metal scrap and scrap this rule may be bought 29.1 29.2 29.3.,., and 29.4. referred to metal trimmings and scraps only from the merchant that has a license for transactions with the trimmings and scraps of metal and electricity transmission licence or distribution.
31. in Latvia the purchase ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap and scrap exports allowed the operator to set the order is received the license in Latvia purchase ferrous and non-ferrous metals scrap and scrap exports. "
7. Make the following introductory paragraph 33: "33. Merchant who checked black and nonferrous metal scrap and salvage the level of radioactivity, is responsible for:".
8. Put 36 as follows: "36. If a merchant dealing in ferrous and non-ferrous metals scrap and scrap buying, preparing for further marketing of the goods, this mandatory product packing slip-invoice accompanied by the Act certifying that the ferrous and non-ferrous metal waste and scrap is not contaminated with radioactive substances to the extent that can be exceeded the prescribed dose limits, and does not contain radioactive waste. "
9. Make 41 as follows: "41. The operator who received the license for each calendar quarter within 20 days after the end of the reporting period submitted to the Licensing Commission report (annex 7)."
10. Add to 1., 2., 3., and annex 7, after the word "name" with the words "or the name".
11. Annex 4, to express the second row of the table by the following text: "the buyer (merchant name or first and last name, legal address, fiscal code, license number and expiration date).
12. Annex 6:12.1. expression in the first row of the table by the following text: "the seller (merchant name or first and last name, legal address, fiscal code)";
12.2. to make the third row of the table by the following text: "the buyer (merchant name or first and last name, legal address, fiscal code)";
12.3. to replace the words "in the text of the footnote to indicate the company name and registration number of taxpayer" with the words "specify the merchant name or first and last name and taxpayer registration number".
Prime Minister i. Emsis economic Minister j. lujans Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 11 September 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia