Amendments To The Cabinet Of 15 April 2004 The Regulation No 315 "the Order In Which The Transactions Are Made With Milk Quotas, These Quotas And Control Procedures, As Well As The Calculation Of The Fine And Collection Procedures"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 15.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.315 "Kārtība, kādā tiek veikti darījumi ar piena kvotām, šo kvotu administrēšanas un kontroles kārtība, kā arī soda naudas aprēķināšanas un iekasēšanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/93461
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 780 in 2004 in Riga on September 7 (pr. No 52 36) amendments to the Cabinet of 15 April 2004 the Regulation No 315 "the order in which the transactions are made with milk quotas, these quotas and control procedures, as well as the calculation of the fine and collection of the order" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 7 the second subparagraph to make Cabinet on 15 April 2004 the Regulation No 315 "the order in which the transactions are made with milk quotas This quota administration and control procedures, as well as the calculation of the fine and collection of the order "(Latvian journal, 2004, 69 no) the following amendments: 1. Add to paragraph 19 of the second sentence as follows:" If the milk quotas the owner died, the person to the approval of the law of succession act with the herd and milk quota, shall be provided to the data center application of milk quotas Manager status, the application determined to not to make any deals with the milk quotas and to meet all commitments with regard to milk quotas. "
2. Make the following paragraph 27:27. Milk quotas, the buyer is responsible for all purchased quota. Milk quota purchase transactions in each quota year to 1 January can take: 27.1. with all the milk quota owned by the producers, including the already used quota;
27.2. the unused portion of the quota. "
3. Express 31 the following: "31. Milk quota rental transactions closed up quotas January 1. The deal is in force for that quota year. With leased quota for milk producers can not make any further deals. "
4. Supplement with 41.1 points by the following: "milk laboratory Accredited 25.5 every month until the tenth date sends a data center review of activities undertaken in the previous month, with the analysis of milk milk buyers who supplied the milk samples for analysis, and analysis."
5. Express 49 and 50 points by the following: 49. "from the national reserve to grant producers of milk quotas or increase its amount, if the herd of milk producer is registered in the register of animals and livestock and dairy producer has complied with the following conditions: 30.5. from the beginning of the year the quota has expanded his herd to pirmpien;
30.6. the monitoring of livestock has increased milk yield (compared to the previous year of monitoring).
50. milk manufacturer in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 49 of the national reserve to be allocated a milk quota is calculated using the following methodology: 50.1. If milk quotas allocated on the basis of this rule 49.1.: 50.1.1. holding the average annual milk yield of monitoring shall be multiplied by the number of cows in the monitoring that the herd has been extended — if cows are monitoring;
50.1.2. used to calculate the national average, if statistical yield per cow is not supervision;
50.2. If milk quotas allocated on the basis of this provision, the traits 30.6. — the table of contents the difference multiplied by the number of cows in the supervision. " Prime Minister i. Emsis farming Minister, Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia