Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/94491
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 811 in 2004 (28 September. No 56 19) the national agency of the Ministry of Interior "Sports Center" Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. Government agency of the Ministry of Interior "Sports Center" (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior of an existing national institution.
2. the Agency has been created to ensure the subordination of the Ministry of the Interior institutions specialized in dienoš civil servants (hereinafter specialised civil servants) physical fitness and promote sports development in accordance with the law of Sport objectives.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: 3.1 ensure the specialised service for civil servants for the performance of the duties of the internal affairs system, adequate physical fitness;
3.2. to coordinate and promote the development of various sports in the subordination of the Ministry of the Interior.
4. the Agency shall have the following tasks: 4.1. methodological guidance, provide specialist civil servants in General and special physical fitness;
4.2. establishment and maintenance of an information system for the specialized civil servants in physical fitness;
4.3. prepare and provide to the Ministry of the Interior and its subordinated institutions information on specialized civil servants in physical fitness;
4.4. develop various sports under the Ministry of the Interior specialist services for civil servants and to give proposals on civil servants dedicated to physical fitness improvement;
4.5. organise specialised civil physical training tests, competitions, and other sporting events;
4.6. coordinate system of the Ministry of the Interior staff participation in other international competitions and sporting events;
4.7. to organize seminars, courses and other educational activities.
5. the Agency shall provide public services sport, professional training, and physical fitness.
6. the Agency shall have the following rights: 6.1. to request and receive from legal and physical persons in the execution of the tasks of the Agency the information required;
6.2. charge for public services provided by the Agency;
6.3. to accept donations and donations.
III. Agency governance 7. the Agency shall be managed by the Director of the Agency. The Agency's Director shall make public administration facilities statutory functions.
8. The Director shall be recruited and laid off the Interior Minister.
IV. the Agency's assets and financial resources of the Agency assets 9 is a national real property that is transferred to the possession of the Agency. The Agency with the public property in the possession of public agencies act in law in article 16.
10. The budget of the Agency shall consist of: 10.1 Government grant from the general revenue;
10.2. the same revenue, including revenue for paid services rendered by the Agency;
10.3. donations, gifts and foreign financial assistance.
V. activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 11. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director.
12. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of the Interior. The decision of the Ministry of the Interior may appeal to the Court.
13. the report of the Agency's functions and the use of funds the Agency shall provide the Administration in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Treaty and within the time limit.
VI. final question 14. Regulations shall enter into force by 31 October 2004.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Interior Minister er ivry Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 31 October 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia