Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 25 January 2000, The Provisions Of No. 32 "the Average Insurance Contributions Wage Calculation Procedure Of Determining Unemployment Benefits And Unemployment Benefits And Death Grants, Calculation And Award O...
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2000.gada 25.janvāra noteikumos Nr.32 "Vidējās apdrošināšanas iemaksu algas aprēķināšanas kārtība bezdarbnieka pabalsta apmēra noteikšanai un bezdarbnieka pabalsta un apbedīšanas pabalsta piešķiršanas, aprēķināšanas un izmaksas
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/94488
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 813 in 2004 in Riga on September 28 (Mon. No 56 22) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 January 2000, the provisions of no. 32 "the average insurance contributions wage calculation procedure of determining unemployment benefits and unemployment benefits and death grants allocation, cost calculation and order ' ' Issued in accordance with the law" on insurance against unemployment ' ' the third paragraph of article 8 and article 13 of the third to make a Cabinet 25 January 2000 the Regulation No 32 "the average insurance contributions wage calculation procedure of determining unemployment benefits and unemployment benefits and death grants award calculation and cost of the procedure, the ' ' (Latvian journal, 2000,/28.nr. 2001, 26; 27. no) the following amendments: 1. Replace the text, the words "branch" of the Agency (the fold) with the words "chapter" of the Agency (the fold).
2. Add to subparagraph 2.1. and 2.2. beyond words "Vd-calendar day, the average insurance contributions wage" with the words "not exceeding 1/365 part of the State social insurance compulsory contribution object of the maximum amount of the year of the last calendar year for which the contributions calculated on the salary".
3. Delete paragraph 3 and 3.1.
4. Express 4.5. subparagraph by the following: "4. the unemployed persons for whom before the unemployment status of contributions date of unemployment is made from the State budget, and the law" on insurance against unemployment "in the third paragraph of article 5, in particular unemployed — using the following formula: Pb-amount of unemployment benefits;
PN: State social security benefit amount unemployment allowance was in force on the date of the request;
DP: the number of days in the calendar month in which the unemployed person unemployment benefit costs in the period in the State employment agency last reported the unemployment status to save the necessary documents;
Die — the number of days in the calendar month in which the unemployed person unemployment benefit costs during the period of State employment agency in iepriekšpēdēj-time showed unemployed status to save the necessary documents;
DN-billable period of unemployment the number of days in the calendar, to be reimbursed in accordance with the laws and regulations. "
5. To replace the words "in paragraph 6.1.2. the non-profit organization public joint stock company" State employment service "in the district or city branch (branch of service)" with the words "the State employment agency in the district or city offices".
6. Express 7.2. subparagraph by the following: "7.2. health and uptime expertise doctor State Commission or the Department of General and special profile health and integrity of the Commission's medical expertise, the decision on the determination of disability for children up to 16 years of age;"
7. Supplement with 8.3. subparagraph by the following: "8.3. the alternative proof of service, if the unemployed have performed alternative service."
8. Replace paragraph 10, the words "or of the person concerned have made social security contributions" with the words "or, where the person concerned has been socially insured against unemployment".
9. Replace paragraphs 12 and 13, the words "service branch" with the words "the State employment agency in the district or city offices".
10. Delete paragraph 14.
11. Delete the words in paragraph 15.2. "but not more than 80 percent of the national average monthly insurance contribution wage".
12. Delete the words in paragraph 15.3. "but no more than 40 percent of the national average monthly insurance contribution wage".
13. Chapter VI shall be deleted. Prime Minister i. Emsis Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia