Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 17 June 2003, Regulations No. 309 "active Employment Measures, Organisation And Financing Arrangements And The Active Employment Measures For The Purposes Of The Choice Principles"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 17.jūnija noteikumos Nr.309 "Aktīvo nodarbinātības pasākumu organizēšanas un finansēšanas kārtība un aktīvo nodarbinātības pasākumu realizētāju izvēles principi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/94674
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 828, 2004 in Riga in October (5. No 58 24) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 June 2003 No. 309 "the terms of active employment measures, organisation and financing arrangements and the active employment measures for the purposes of the choice principles" Issued in accordance with the law on the support of the unemployed and jobs seekers-article 4, second and fifth to make the Cabinet of 17 June 2003 No. 309 "the terms of active employment measures, organisation and financing arrangements and the active employment measures for the purposes of the choice principles" (Latvian journal , 2003, 93 no) the following amendments: 1. Express 7, second sentence by the following: "according to the type of measures the Commission shall include in the Agency, State Agency and local government bodies, as well as non-governmental organisations of disabled people."
2. Make the following point 8.4: "8.4. it has a license, certificate of accreditation or the provision of services;".
3. Express 15, second sentence as follows: "the Commission shall consist of Agency Agency, Ministry of welfare, the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of education and science, Latvia Latvian municipalities, employers ' Confederation of Latvia, as well as the free trade union."
4. Delete paragraph 17.
5. Replace paragraph 18, the words "three years" with the word "year".
6. Delete paragraph 27, the words "and has passed the final test."
7. Delete paragraph 49. Prime Minister i. Emsis Welfare Minister, the Health Minister r. Muciņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia