Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/94670
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 832, 2004 in Riga in October (5. No 58 32) State Agency "State technical supervisory agency" Regulations Issued under the public law agency 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. State Agency "State technical supervisory agency (hereinafter Agency) is under the supervision of the Ministry of agriculture existing direct regulatory authority.
2. the agency created to ensure technical supervision of the State.
II. functions of the Agency 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: to provide and maintain a 3.1 implements, trailers and implements them in the driver information system;
3.2. the atestē implements driver and to issue licences implements;
3.3. make implements, trailers for the technical inspection and safety oversight of operations;
3.4. to register and delete implements disposal bans and pledge marks;
3.5. ensuring consumer protection if the market offered and traffic not used wheeled machines installed engines.
4. for the purpose of this provision the functions referred to in paragraph 3, the Agency shall: 4.1. record, its trailer, implements State registration plates and registration certificates;
4.2. provides and maintains the technical, its trailers and implements the driver information system;
4.3. manage the Agency in possession of State property;
4.4. to fulfil the functions for Ministry and agency management contract concluded;
4.5. grant and revoke the rights management implements.
5. the Agency shall carry out the functions assigned to it under the Minister of Agriculture approved the medium-term actions and development strategy, action plan and budget for the current year, as well as under the management contract, the Director of the Agriculture Minister.
III. Agency rights 6. the Agency shall have the following rights: 6.1 check the technical and operating safety of its trailers (also carry out technical inspections) and material about detected irregularities to submit national or municipal authorities that have jurisdiction in matters of administrative offences;
6.2. to give to the operating safety instructions technical managers, implements and trailer owners;
6.3. in accordance with the Agency's competence to conclude agreements with State and local institutions, as well as non-governmental organizations, natural and legal persons;
6.4. to request and receive from State and local government institutions, as well as the laws and regulations — order — from natural and legal persons for the functions of the Agency the necessary information;
6.5. get paid for services rendered;
6.6. to receive donations, donations and foreign financial assistance;
6.7. The public agency in accordance with the procedure laid down in the law to deal with agencies owned by the national property and assets acquired by the Agency to ensure its operation.
IV. the Agency's assets and funding arrangements 7. the Agency's property is public property, transferred the possession of the Agency (including the real property acquired by the Agency of its needs).
8. The budget of the Agency shall consist of: 8.1 own revenue (revenue for paid services rendered by the Agency and revenue from State and local governments order execution);
8.2. donations, gifts and foreign financial assistance;
8.3. the Agency's existing movable property in possession of the disposal of the financial resources obtained.
V. Agency administration 9. Work out equipment of the public administration Act direct authorities functions, act in accordance with the law, public agencies and administrations in this Regulation provisions listed in the agreement. The Director of the Agency and shall be exempt from the Labour Minister of agriculture.
10. the Agency's officials and staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director.
11. The Director of the Agency's decisions and actual action may be challenged in the administrative process, the Ministry of agriculture regulatory laws.
12. the Agency at least once a year, submit a report of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Agency's functions and the use of budget resources.
Vi. Agency reorganization and winding up of the Agency's 13 reorganization or liquidation of the Cabinet of Ministers.
14. If the Agency is being reorganized or liquidated, draw up the Agency's closing balance determines the value of the assets and liabilities, as well as property and liabilities.
15. If the Agency is reorganized or liquidated, the Agency's Director is responsible for the maintenance and transfer of archives in relation to the transferee or to the State Archives of Latvia legislation.
VII. final question 16. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 November 2004.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 November 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia