Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95086
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 856 Riga 2004 (October 12. No 59 32) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 March 2004, regulations No. 166 "animal feed labelling order Issued pursuant to the law of animal feed in the fourth paragraph of article 10 do Cabinet of 25 March 2004, regulations No. 166" animal feed labelling procedures "(Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 49) the following amendments: 1. Express 2.1. subparagraph by the following:" 2.1. guaranteed validity period or the period of storage of the "valid until (month , year) ". Feed highly perishable, the "use to specify (date, month, year)"; ".
2. Express 2.6. subparagraph by the following: ' 2.6. name and address of the manufacturer, the manufacturer is not responsible for the labelling. "
3. Express 6.4. subparagraph by the following: "6.4. If required, feed manufacturing technology (annex 2) and feed materials compulsory particulars of the amount of nutrients the permissible deviation (annex 3)."
4. Make the introductory paragraph 8 by the following: "8. the importation into the European Union for the first time in the territory of the feed materials from third countries that can make the necessary analytical measurements, the label does not indicate that rule 6.3., 7, 17 and 18 above, if the person responsible for the information provided on the label:".
5. Make the introductory paragraph 10 by the following: "10." feed materials optional particulars must not specify the substances, if: ".
6. Delete 21.2. section.
7. Supplement with 21.1 and 21.2 points the following: 21.1 "home (room) animals (except dogs and cats) in the labelling of feedingstuffs ' complete feed ' or ' complementary feedingstuff" may be replaced by the term "compound feedingstuff". In this case, the food label of the same information as the full feed.
21.2 for compound feeds into which no more than three ingredients, the label does not indicate which species or category, and the purpose for which the compound feedingstuff is intended, as well as provide guidance on the appropriate use of the compound feedingstuff if this is expressly provided for in the name of the compound feedingstuffs. "
8. Delete 22.3. section.
9. Express 23.2. subparagraph by the following: "23.2. antibiotics, growth promoters and coccidiostats — active substance content, usage guidelines and restrictions, if any, the date of manufacture" produced (date, month, year) ";".
10. Express 24.4. subparagraph by the following: 15.2. "date of manufacture" produced (date, month, year) "."
11. Make the following paragraph 16.4.: "16.4. date of manufacture" produced (date, month, year) "."
12. Make a paragraph 29 by the following: "29. If the compound feedingstuffs produced in Latvia, news on animal species and groups, directions, ingredients must be indicated and the net weight may be on the accompanying documents. "
13. Express 32 as follows: "32. Feed materials in compound feedingstuffs (excluding House (rooms), animals intended) listed in descending order of weight, indicating their percentage by weight of the compound feedingstuff (permissible deviation is 15% of the specified number)."
14. Express 43 as follows: "43. feed mixture humidity should also be specified on the label in such a case, if it does not exceed the provisions mentioned in paragraph 42 of the norm."
15. Express 47 by the following: "47. If the food contains animal proteins and intended for feeding to animals (except House (rooms), animals), the label says "compound feedingstuff contains animal proteins, which are fed to ruminants is prohibited". The following marks are not used when the compound contains only: 29.3. milk and milk products;
47.3. hydrolysed proteins with a molecular weight of less than 10000 daltons if: 47.3.1. they come from meat slaughtered an entire animal skins, which carried out the ante mortem inspection in accordance with the regulations on the inspection of the necessary working conditions and inspection procedure;
47.3.2. skin treatment according to the following scheme: salted, tanned and heavily washed with water, more than three hours at 80 ° C treated with substances that pH 11 and 30 minutes > prefabricated of 3.6 bar pressure at temperatures above 140 ° C, or at the other scheme agreed with the European Commission's Scientific Committee;
47.3.3. they produce companies that have introduced the ' system (critical control points hazard analysis, HACCAP);
47.4. calcium phosphate derived from defatted bones;
29.5. freeze-dried plasma and other blood products. "
16. To complement the chapter III with 29.3 points as follows: "If 29.3 derived from mammalian tissue proteins prohibited from using other animals, then in addition to 47. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1 shall also indicate the species and categories of animals to which the prohibition relates."
17. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 23 November 1970 directive 70/524/EEC concerning additives in feedingstuffs;
2) Council of 2 April 1979 Directive 79/373/EEC on the marketing of compound feedingstuffs;
3) Council of 30 June 1982 of Directive 82/471/EEC concerning different products used in animal nutrition;
4) Council of 23 June 1982 of Directive 82/475/EEC laying down the categories of ingredients which may be used for the labelling of feedingstuffs for pets;
5) Commission of 9 April 1986 Directive 86/174/EEC laying down the method of calculation for the energy value of compound poultryfeed;
6) Council of 26 March 1990 directive 90/167/EEC, laying down the conditions governing the community of a medicated feedingstuff manufacture, distribution and use;
7) Council of 13 September 1993 of Directive 93/74/EEC on feedingstuffs intended for particular nutritional purposes;
8) Council of 14 December 1993 of Directive 93/113/EC on enzymes, micro-organisms and their preparations in animal nutrition and the use of their trade;
9) 1994 the Council of 25 July to Directive 94/39/EC establishing a list of intended uses of animal feedingstuffs for particular nutritional purposes;
10) Council on 29 April 1996, Directive 96/25/EC on the circulation of feed materials, amending Directives 70/534/EEC, 74/63/EEC, 82/471/EEC and 93/74/EEC and repealing Directive 77/101/EEC;
11) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 May 2002 Directive 2002/32/EC on the undesirable substances in animal feed. "
18. Deletion of annex 7, chapter II. Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia