The Procedure For The Granting Of The State's Municipal Merger Mērķdotācij (Cooperation) Project Preparation And Administrative Area For Research
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā piešķiramas valsts mērķdotācijas pašvaldību apvienošanās (sadarbības) projektu sagatavošanai un administratīvo teritoriju izpētei
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95422
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 870 Riga 2004 (19 October. No 60 44) the procedure for the granting of the State's municipal merger mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area studies Issued in accordance with the law "on the State budget for 2004," article 3, point 7 1. determines the order in which the State granted the municipal merger mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area.
2. National mērķdotācij grant amounting to: 2.1 merger the municipality (cooperation) project (hereinafter referred to as the merger project) for the preparation of up to 10000 litres;
2.2. administrative area for research — up to 2000 lats.
3. the national authorities concerned to grant mērķdotācij and paid on the basis of the regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter: the Minister) order.
4. for national mērķdotācij, regional development and local government Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry) submitted the following documents: 4.1 preparation of the merger project: 4.1.1. local groups for the preparation of the project of the merger;
4.1.2. the relevant authorities in the Group of local councils (Soviets) decisions on the merger of the draft order for one of them;
4.1.3. the Municipal Council (Council) decision about commitment to prepare the project of the merger in accordance with the administrative and territorial reform of article 8 of the law;
4.1.4. If one of the groups of municipalities the municipality has refused to submit the application to the preparation of the draft of the merger, — the grounds for refusal;
4.1.5. the merger project development expenditure and the proposals for project completion date;
4.2. administrative area studies: 4.2.1. local groups administrative area of research;
4.2.2. the relevant municipal councils within the Group (Soviet) decisions on the administrative area of the research question to one of them;
4.2.3. the Municipal Council (Council) decision on commitment to the study of administrative territories in accordance with the law on Administrative and territorial reform of article 7;
4.2.4. administrative area of exploration expenditure and proposals for research are due.
5. Mērķdotācij the local group is granted if the Ministry received this rule in paragraph 4, the following documents and local agreements on the intention of the group to create the County complies with the Protocol of negotiations signed that agreement under the Cabinet of Ministers established the procedure for the establishment of model municipality clarification (negotiation), and administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform.
6. Ministry of this provision in paragraph 4, the documents and the minutes shall be submitted to the administrative and territorial reform of the Council (hereinafter referred to as the reform of the Council). The Council shall evaluate the application of the reform in compliance with the Protocol of negotiations and the administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform.
7. If the reform of the Council is of the opinion that the application of local group fulfils Protocol and administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform of the Ministry within one month of receiving the opinion of the Council reform be prepared a draft order of the Minister of national mērķdotācij award in accordance with the General program 06.00.00 "merger of the municipality of Mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area for research" funding plan.
8. If the reform of the Council is of the opinion that the application does not comply with the negotiated protocol and administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2 the objective of the reform, the Minister shall send the relevant authorities to justify the refusal to grant State mērķdotācij.
9. If the State budget for the preparation of the project of the merger or administrative area for research funds are spent, the reform of the Council assess the documents presented, but the order of the Minister of national mērķdotācij the granting of the signature of the funding in the budget.
10. If the local Government group that submitted an application to the preparation of the draft of the merger, there are fewer than four authorities, this provision 2.1. country referred to in subparagraph mērķdotācij will be reduced by about 10%.
11. If the notified merger mērķdotācij for the implementation of the project have already been granted in the past or if mērķdotācij is incompatible with the granting of negotiation protocol, this provision referred to in paragraph 2, the State does not grant to the municipality of mērķdotācij.
12. the Ministers signed the order for the granting of national mērķdotācij Ministry within five working days, send to the relevant authorities.
13. on the basis of the order of the Minister of State, Ministry of mērķdotācij two weeks transferred the municipal budget in 40% of the national mērķdotācij. The remaining 60% of the amounts remitted to the mērķdotācij after the Ministry filed the merger project and the corresponding project in the municipal councils (Soviets) decisions on mergers.
14. The Ministry twice a year inform the Cabinet about municipal mergers for the preparation of project and administrative area of the State assigned to the research use of mērķdotācij.
15. Mērķdotācij recipient once every two months, the Ministry submitted a report on the implementation of the merger project and schedule, as well as the use of mērķdotācij.
Prime Minister i. Emsis, regional development and local Government Minister a. Radzevič Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 October 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia