Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 2 May 2000, The Regulation No 163 "rules For Complex Tourist Services"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2000.gada 2.maija noteikumos Nr.163 "Noteikumi par kompleksiem tūrisma pakalpojumiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95646
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 890 of 2004 in Riga on October 26 (Mon. No 62 19) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 May 2000, the Regulation No 163 "rules on package tourism services" Issued in accordance with article 11 of the law of tourism in the fifth and the fourth part of article 16 to make Cabinet 2 May 2000 the Regulation No 163 "rules for complex tourist services" (Latvian journal, 2000, 161./163.nr.; 2002, 109 no) the following amendments: 1. Express 3.3 and 3.4. subparagraph by the following : "3.3. type of vehicle (vehicles), category, and description of amenities;
3.4. the classification of tourist accommodation in the country concerned and in the Republic of Latvia, address and a description of the amenities; ".
2. To complement the 3.8 section behind the words "in that country" with the words "and exit from it".
3. Express 4.1. subparagraph by the following: ' 4.1. prior to the conclusion of the contract the customer is notified of the change in writing to the service program, and these changes are clearly reflected in the programme; ".
4. Make 7.7 and 7.8. subparagraph by the following: "7.7. type of vehicle (vehicles) and convenience;
7.8. the classification of tourist accommodation in the country concerned and in the Republic of Latvia, and experience; ".
5. Make the following point 7.10: "7.10. price of the service and an indication of the possible changes, as well as details of the possible additional payments (based on the additional payments or a percentage of the actual amount), which are not included in the price of the service;".
6. Add to subparagraph 7.15., after the word "provide" with the words "as well as the recipient, which must be submitted to claim".
7. Add to 10.3. section behind the words "exchange rate" with the words "defined for the complex tourist services".
8. Add to the introductory part of paragraph 18, after the word "immediately" with the words "in writing".
9. To make 18.3. subparagraph by the following: "18.3. cancel the contract unilaterally. In this case, the company (the company) paid to the client all client paid a sum of money, as well as documentary certified client direct expenses incurred in getting service started. "
10. Make a point 20 as follows: 20. If it is not possible to offer this provision referred to in paragraph 19 of the alternative service or customer of them refuses, the company (the company) at no additional charge, provide the customer an equivalent transport back to the starting location or travel to another location agreed with the customer and, if necessary, be agreed with the customer, and paid him compensation for unused or partly used services. "
11. Supplement with 24.1 points as follows: "The provisions of paragraph 24 24 of that loss shall be determined by the customer and the company (the company) mutual agreement."
12. To supplement the rules with the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law resulting from the Council of Europe on 13 June 1990 directive 90/314/EEC on package travel, package holidays and package tour."
Prime Minister i. Emsis economic Minister j. lujans Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by October 29, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia