The Order In Which Animals Organize Competitions, Markets, Auctions, Exhibitions And Other Events With The Participation Of Animal
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā organizējamas dzīvnieku sacensības, tirgi, izsoles, izstādes un citi pasākumi ar dzīvnieku piedalīšanos
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/95641
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 895 in 2004 (on 26 October. No 62 34) the order in which animals organize competitions, markets, auctions, exhibitions and other events with the participation of the animals released in accordance with article 20 of the law on veterinary medicine, second part 1. determines the order in which animals organize competitions, markets, auctions, exhibitions and other events with the participation of the animals (hereinafter measures).
2. food and veterinary service monitor and control these requirements in these rules.
3. The event organizer is responsible for these requirements in these rules.
4. The event organizer, 15 days before the event coordinated with the activities of local authorities, venue and time.
5. measures (excluding travelling circus) the organizer shall inform in writing the food and veterinary service of the territorial departments of the local event venue and time not later than 15 days before the event, but for international action – not later than one month before the event.
6. Travelling circus Organizer not later than 15 days before the show in writing inform the food and veterinary service of the territorial departments of the show and show the circus name, address, telephone number, route, the show venue and time, circus activities, animal species and number of animals.
7. the organizer of the event in accordance with the laws and regulations on animal, herd and the registration of holdings and identification procedures of animals recorded event venue of the national society with limited liability "the national breeding information data processing center".
8. the organizer of the event by the food and veterinary service of the State veterinary inspectorate request the following documents are presented: 8.1. legal person-register of companies a copy of the certificate issued, natural person: copy of identity document;
8.2. the premises or territory owner or his authorized person to conclude the contract on the use of the premises or territory events or premises or the owner of the certificate of the territory;
8.3. the property rights in a copy of the identity document, if the room or area is the event organizer's property;
8.4. with food and veterinary service, veterinary practitioner authorised the conclusion of a contract for the provision of paragraph 13 of the operations.
9. the organisers will provide animal species and age appropriate, the statutory welfare requirements.
10. in the event a registered or identified, labelled, if such a requirement is laid down in the laws on animal tracking, tagging and identification.
11. when the territory of Latvia in the activities organised in Latvia registered animals, requires the following documents: 11.1. farm animals (excluding horses and cows) — the Declaration of the movement of animals;
11.2. horses, horse passport and Declaration of the movement of animals;
11.3. cows — cattle passport and Declaration of the movement of animals;
11.4. dogs and cats — the House (room) the animal passport or dog and cat vaccination certificate;
11.5. the House (room) the ferrets — House (room) the animal passport or health certificate;
11.6. the remaining animals-veterinary certificate.
12. In the case of animals imported from the time of the foreign countries, requires the competent authorities of the sending State, the accompanying document issued pursuant to the regulations on the import and transport of animals.
13. The food and veterinary service authorized veterinarian practicing during the event: 13.1. clinical examination of the animals;
13.2. random checks of animal identification;
13.3. If necessary, take the doping control in sports;
13.4. If needed, give the animal emergency assistance;
13.5. the critical situations with the permission of the owner of the animal shall take a decision on the killing of an animal law.
Prime Minister i. Emsis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by October 29, 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia