Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/96074
The traffic Department of the Ministry of Aviation Regulation No. 4 of 2004 in Riga on 26 October the rules on charges for airports "Liepaja" services fee for 1 aircraft take-off and landing at the airport "Liepaja": 1.1. Basic airport "Liepaja" EUR 8.2 is determined for every 1000 aircraft maximum take-off weight, kg (rounded up to 10 kg). This amount will be charged at the airport.
1.2. from 1 April to 30 September and 1 October to 31 March from noon. 16.30 until 9.00 a.m. local time is calculated and charged an additional fee of 20% of the basic amount.
2. Training flight hour is equivalent to one take-off and landing time, applying the coefficient of 0.5.3. ramp parking fee: 3.1 first 3 hours free of charge;
3.2. for each aircraft maximum take-off weight 1000 kg, and each of the next 24 hours: EUR 1.3;
3.3. the minimum fee is 5 €.
4. The fee for airport security measures is EUR 6 for each departing komercpasažier.
5. the zero tariff is applied: 5.1 to this rule 1-4. the payments referred to in point: 5.1.1 special flights, which are made to carry the Latvian State or Government leaders, which gives official visits;
5.1.2. flights by State aircraft (according to ICAO the state definition of aircraft);
5.1.3. to carry out search and rescue operations after the competent aviation search and rescue service of the order;
5.1.4. flights which end airfield, from which the aircraft has taken off and is not sitting in another airfield (forced return).
6. fees for airport services arrangements are as follows: 6.1 the aircraft owner and user are equally responsible for the payment of the services received;
6.2. payment shall be made within 30 days of the invoice date. If the payment deadline coincides with a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, payment shall be made on the next working day. If payment is not made, then the aircraft owner or user pays the Civil Code of the Republic of Latvia under certain interest, if not otherwise specified in the contract.
Business and payments for Charter flights must be performed by the descent to perform settlements in the Baltimore airport information center and SJSC Latvian air traffic "briefings.
7. these provisions shall enter into force by 1 November of this year.
The Ministry of transport Aviation Department Director a. Levine
Search Translated Laws of Latvia