Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/96368
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 918 Riga 2004 (9 November. 64. § 25) national probation service customer database information to be included in the volume, its inclusion and use of the arrangements made in accordance with the national law of the probation service article 16 the second part i. General questions 1. National probation service (hereinafter service) database for the amount of information required, as well as the inclusion and use of the information.
2. Database Administrator and the holder is a national probation service Board (hereinafter the Board). Administration and management of territorial units (hereinafter the Department) is responsible for the inclusion of the information in the database.
3. Database includes information about probation clients (hereinafter the client) and it is only disclosed in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
4. database support client records in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
5. Information about customer data base included, on the basis of the Court or the Prosecutor's request for the evaluation report or the decision of the public prosecutor, or court order providing for the supervision of a person with a service, or client and service concluded mutual agreement.
6. If changing this provision conditions referred to in paragraph 5, the database updates, making appropriate amendments. Updating information, indicate the date of amendment, and the amendment to the legal basis of the identity document number, date of issue and issuing body.
7. Database accumulated customer information forms the personal matter.
8. the head of Department is responsible for the data in the database perfection and authenticity, as well as be entitled to check the database to include the customer for the accuracy of information provided, comparing it to the citizenship and Migration Board of the population registry database information.
9. the information to be included in the database within two working days after it has become known to the Department.
10. the customer shall provide data about yourself, confirm their veracity.
II. information to be included in the database and its providers 11. Database include the following: 11.1. personal code;
11.2. date of birth;
11.3. the word (words);
11.5. the nationality and type;
11.6., previous names (if the client has changed);
7.3. place of birth;
11.8. the sex;
7.4. the declared (registered) home address;
11.10. the data on the identity document: off. document type;
11.10.2. sequence number;
11.10.3. the date of issue;
11.10.4. issuing and issuing authority;
11.10.5. period of validity of the document;
11.11. the data on marital status: not married; 11.11.1.
11.12. data on the spouse and relatives: 11.12.1. spouse: 220.127.116.11.;
18.104.22.168. residence address;
11.12.2. mother, father: 22.214.171.124. the word;
126.96.36.199. residence address;
11.12.3. children: 188.8.131.52.;
184.108.40.206. residence address;
11.12.4. brothers, sisters: 220.127.116.11.;
18.104.22.168. residence address;
11.14. native language;
11.15. the actual residence address;
11.16. data on the contacting options: fixed working. telephone number;
11.16.2. mobile phone number;
11.16.3. e-mail address;
11.17. data on education: 11.17.1. primary education;
11.17.2. secondary education;
11.17.3. higher education;
11.18. data on employment: 11.18.1. work;
11.18.2. don't work;
11.18.3. self-employed person;
11.19. eligibility restrictions: 11.19.1. disabled persons in Group I;
8.19. the data on the existing illnesses;
11.21. the risk and needs assessment questionnaire;
11.22. the evaluation report;
11.23. the data on participation in social behaviour correction programs;
11.24. data on postpenitenciār assistance;
11.25. data on monitoring: 11.25.1. monitoring plan;
11.25.2. data on monitoring the administrative infringements;
11.25.3. monitoring data during criminal offences;
11.26. data on forced labour.
12. The database information management provides: 12.1. Citizenship and Immigration Administration — this rule 11.1, 11.2, 11.3, 11.4., 11.5, 11.6, 11.7., 11.8, 11.9, 11.10..., 11.11 and 11.12. data referred to in paragraph;
12.2. the customer — this rule 11.13 11.14 11.15.,.,.,., 11.16 11.17 11.18 11.19.,., and 11.20. the data referred to in subparagraph;
12.3. service — 11.21. these provisions, 11.22 11.23 11.24.,., and 11.25.1. data referred to in subparagraph a;
12.4. The Ministry of Interior Information Center — 11.25.2. these provisions and 11.25.3. the data referred to in subparagraph;
12.5. the municipalities — this provision 11.26. the data referred to in point.
III. Database storage of information 13. If the information contained in the database is amended, the new data are entered without deleting the previous information.
14. Customer information is moved to the archive database, if the client is dead, is absent, exit went to live abroad, expelled from the Republic of Latvia or the client and service cooperation, which lasts until the full obligations between the service and the client.
15. the database data is stored, transferred to the national archives or destroyed according to the documented information system data and the electronic archiving of the regulatory laws and requirements.
IV. Information providers and users rights and duties to implement the 16 with the data in the database for the updating of the related functions, the Board has the right to request and receive information from the following institutions: 16.1 the national authorities;
16.2. the municipalities and their institutions;
16.3. the courts;
16.4. the public prosecutor's Office.
V. procedure for the provision of information 17. in accordance with the laws on personal data protection, the right to receive information from the database are: 17.1. public authorities, the prosecution authorities and courts of the pre-trial investigation, cases and trials;
17.2. people with the information necessary for scientific or statistical studies, if this information does not contain personally identifiable data;
17.3. to other public authorities, municipalities and their institutions, organizations and private law legal persons delegated functions, public administration-law purposes, if the subject of activity is related to participation in the service functions.
18. the information received from the other databases, registries and information systems, to be used only for the provision of service function and is not provided to third parties.
Prime Minister i. Emsis, Minister of Justice v. höche Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 13 November 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia