Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/96367
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 919 Riga 2004 (9 November. 64 26) Reference in the preparation of the institutions involved in the cooperation procedure issued under Cabinet installations article 14 of the law in the first part of paragraph 3 1. determines the order in which the authority: 1.1. higher institutions, the Ministry of Justice, as well as other institutions in the preparation of reference and procedures for the execution of that institution's authority or refuses to execute (the Administrative Procedure Act, article 99, paragraph 2);
1.2. prior to the notification of the recipient send inquiries inquiries project a higher authority (Administrative Procedure Act 99. the third part of the article);
1.3. reference copy transmitted reference content to interested institutions, as well as the institutions that participated in the preparation of reference (Administrative Procedure Act 99. the third part of the article).
2. If the authority finds that it needs higher authority, the Justice Ministry or other institutions in the preparation of the reference, it shall immediately forward the request to the institution concerned, giving reasoned: 2.1 reference the information provided by the applicant;
2.2. reference for the preparation of the necessary assistance;
2.3. the reasons why it is necessary for the authorities concerned help;
2.4. the expected reference content.
3. the authority of these provisions referred to in paragraph 2 shall request both in writing and electronically to the authorities concerned the official e-mail address.
4. The highest authority, the Ministry of Justice, as well as other institutions within 10 working days after this provision referred to in paragraph 2, the receipt of the request shall provide the assistance requested to the appropriate competence. If help is needed urgently, the institution provides information in a shorter time limit.
5. If a higher authority, the Ministry of Justice or other institution, these rules the request referred to in paragraph 2 finds that the aid does not comply with the relevant institutions in competency, it immediately, but not later than within three working days of the request, forward to the competent institution, at the same time be informed of the establishment of the reference. Information both written and electronically to the inquiries of the originating e-mail address.
6. If a higher authority, the Ministry of Justice or other bodies to assist in the preparation of reference takes the form of information or opinion, the preparation of the information or opinion is sent both in writing and electronically to the inquiries of the originating e-mail address.
7. the authority shall forward to the establishment of reference — reference to match higher project authority both in writing and electronically to the superior authorities, official e-mail address.
8. The highest authority of the seven working days evaluate reference project content. After the evaluation of reference higher authority shall inform the reference compilers on harmonization or motivated objections, sending the appropriate information or representations both in writing and electronically to the inquiries of the originating e-mail address.
9. send the recipient a higher body of harmonised reference.
10. the inquiry must be taken into account in the establishment of higher authorities and the opposition to make the relevant changes to reference content. In this case, the institution shall reference the recipient send sending inquiries to higher authority, both in writing and electronically to the superior authorities, official e-mail address.
11. If the period prescribed authority — reference compiler has not received information on the consent or objection to the reference, the contents of the project reference is considered consistent, and send it to the recipient.
12. the reference by the body responsible for preparing the inquiry sent, they send the recipient a copy of the reference in the reference to the preparation of the institutions involved. Reference copy shall also be sent to those institutions that have expressed an interest in legal reference content. Reference copy in both written and electronically to the authorities concerned the official e-mail address.
Prime Minister i. Emsis, Minister of Justice v. höche Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 13 November 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia