Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/96800
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 932 Riga 2004 November 16 (Mon. No 66 9) the commencement of the Study the order in later stages of study Issued in accordance with article 47 of the law school's third 1. determines the order in which initiated studies higher education institution in later stages of study.
2. Studies in higher education institution in later stages of the study initiated by moving from one higher education institution to another institution of higher education or other courses of the same or another higher education institution or resumes studies after a break.
3. Studies in higher education institution in later stages of the study allowed to launch the same or lower level courses. After the first level professional higher education may continue studies of higher education in a Bachelor's degree or a second level professional higher education.
4. Studies in later stages of study can initiate learners and people that have mastered the laws of duly licensed or accredited higher education courses or part of it. These courses or parts of courses of higher education certifying authority issued the certificate.
5. Higher education institution may refuse the initiation of studies in later stages of study, the course is not free.
6. Switching to another higher education institution, the budget funding for tuition is saved.
7. A Person who wishes to commence studies in later stages of study, submitted to the higher education authority the application for registration of the prescribed courses of study. The application shall be accompanied by higher education institutions to issue a certificate attesting that the prior learning of study programme is not less than 40 credits, or two semesters.
8. Higher education institution compares the above items and play with the relevant institutions of higher education courses in the relevant part and specify which items from the prior learning to count and sort of additional tests. Items including, if its kredītpunkto in both comparative study programmes is equal to or above the number of credits acquired in a given subject is larger. In addition to the sort object which in total exceed 20 credit units.
9. the decision on the conclusion of the contract with the Studio who wants to start a Studio in later stages of the study, adopt the Rector or his authorized officers, based on the recommendation of the Director of the study programme. Higher education institution of the imatrikulācij order in a specific semester by adding the comparison report and individual study plan with additional requirements (exploitable subjects, culminating in the sort-term), taking into account, in addition to this, together with the objects obtained in the year does not exceed the number of credits 40 credits.
10. Individual study plan controlled by higher education institutions business unit manager, who is responsible for the implementation of the relevant programmes.
11. Higher education institution by student imatrikulācij and all individual course of study-related documents stored in the personal file of the student.
Prime Minister i. Emsis education and Science Minister j. Radzevič Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 24 November 2004.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia